Final Match - 2B vs. Hanako Koyanagi | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match 2B vs. Hanako Koyanagi

Who wins?

• 2B

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Hanako Koyanagi

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Still it doesn't answer my question, I keep asking how would 2B be an engaging waifu that can rival Hanako in terms of personality but I keep receiving that "she's not like Mikasa" but I dont get facts on that, nothing.

What I got from previous campaigns is:
"She had a hard life and is forced to kill when she doesn't want to" ok thats pretty sad.
"She can be cute sometimes" ok, but that can apply to the whole competition.
"She will protect you no matter what" ookayy ._.
"She's super beautiful zomg" [...]

I need more than that sorry. Hanako is the better choice unless you feel attached to 2B (because you played the game or something, which is pretty reasonable I admit that).
The biggest problem with 2B is that her personality shine in spoilers and that's where the good stuff happen, at first you see her as an emotional distant person, but she you find out her reasons for being like that to 9S, but even so you see her in the game a lot of times show different feelings and even emotional break down because of 9S. But the biggest emotional break down goes to nines.... just saying, also he's best boi.
I could go to spoilers territory but niichan already said that he doesn't want to ruin the experience for those planning to play the game, and I need to respect that.

Also I don't want to make it like I'm supporting 2B while leaving hanako because I'm still choosing as it's hard for me knowing both characters really well.
But I have to say hanako so lucky that she doesn't need to go to spoilers to show her character because it's a fun romance unlike 2B where it's story heavy, and it could ruin the experience saying much about her.

Also there was videos in the past campaign had none spoiler, so they was more said than you have stated, but it wasn't form niichan

saying that you don't want spoilers but you're literally throwing in front of them one of the biggest spoiler in the face while they don't notice being the type E nickname :cookiearf

Last edited:
Reactions: Nii

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Voted 2B this time.

After much consideration. Hanako.

Same reasons as last round. Specifically that if she wins and Androssi lost to her that means, as far as I'm concerned, Androssi came in second.
No Jammin no... MH decided that Androssi didn't deserve to win this event. 2nd or 3rd, it doesn't matter anymore, she lost. She can't get the place she truly deserved, it's over :scry.

I am not saying that voting for Hanako is bad, I don't care about the winner but you should not try to feel better like this, just accept the fact that this community is terrible :nah.

Reactions: Nii

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Part of the issue here is that Nier's setting simply does not match some of the questions being asked about 2B. The other girl is some male cosplayer or something that apparently lives in an otherwise regular world. 2B lives in a post apocalyptic earth 9000 years into the future where humanity has retreated to the moon while an android army fights the war on earth.

The game is basically about 2B, 9S and A2 and their experiences during the current machine war (and there have been 14-15 other machine wars over a period of 5000 years). You don't get to see 2B drinking a beer or being otherwise just... a person because she is an android surrounded by other androids fighting a war against machines. 2B doesn't have the option to wake up in the morning, go to a coffee shop and buy a cup of coffee diabetes and then head of to work because in her world beds are a luxury androids don't even need and coffee and sugar aren't grown anywhere hence a lack of cutesy bullshit like that. Heck, a couple times the characters even wonder wtf they are going to do with their lives after they are done fighting the machine war.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
No Jammin no... MH decided that Androssi didn't deserve to win this event. 2nd or 3rd, it doesn't matter anymore, she lost. She can't get the place she truly deserved, it's over :scry.

I am not saying that voting for Hanako is bad, I don't care about the winner but you should not try to feel better like this, just accept the fact that this community is terrible :nah.
Oh they're terrible alright but it's a question of how terrible. In voting against Androssi and LLENN they missed the mark. The question is how far off target were they. I'd like to believe, being the optimist that I am, they only missed by one degree of separation.

I mean, we all knew we had a problematic bunch. Just look who went completely unnominated?

• Senjougahara Hitagi (Monogatari)
  • Hanakawa Tsubasa (Monogatari)
  • Aqua (Konosuba) [ @Sky nominated the wrong one]
  • Rem (Re:Zero)
  • Sakura Mato (Fate)
  • Tousaka Rin (Fate)
  • Chise Hatori (Magus Bride)
  • Momo Belia Deviluke (To-LOVE-Ru)
  • Albedo (Overlord)
So before any votes were cast the questionable judgement was already established.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh they're terrible alright but it's a question of how terrible. In voting against Androssi and LLENN they missed the mark. The question is how far off target were they. I'd like to believe, being the optimist that I am, they only missed by one degree of separation.

I mean, we all knew we had a problematic bunch. Just look who went completely unnominated?

• Senjougahara Hitagi (Monogatari)
  • Hanakawa Tsubasa (Monogatari)
  • Aqua (Konosuba) [ @Sky nominated the wrong one]
  • Ram (Re:Zero)
  • Sakura Mato (Fate)
  • Tousaka Rin (Fate)
  • Chise Hatori (Magus Bride)
  • Momo Belia Deviluke (To-LOVE-Ru)
  • Albedo (Overlord)
So before any votes were cast the questionable judgement was already established.
Made some adjustments :hee.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So many of the uncultured participants could ignore her beauty and waifu-ness again thanks to their crude-ish nature?
No thanks.
We'll never know. And that's the true loss.

Reactions: Sky

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Today only saw an article about 2B in newspaper.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
2B's a kuudere, and her personality is all that you'd expect to see from one, not openly expressing every little thing you feel isnt the same as not having a personality, it just makes the times when she does display her emotions feel all the more special. Its true she probably wont do fun stuff like dress up as a dude or try and force you to get your yaoi on with your friends, but she'll do cute things like get you a gift to show how much she appreciates you, or get embarrassed when she tries to let you know how she feels.
But in the end if you're not a fan of kuuderes and you havent played the game then you probably wont enjoy 2B as much as the rest of us(unless you like shapely rears).

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
We'll never know. And that's the true loss.

I did learn the hard way. I don't want to see Rem hurt like that ever again. I need to protect the one true love of my mine.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Rem :biblethump

Status
Not open for further replies.