Quarterfinal - Androssi Zahard vs. Hanako Koyanagi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Androssi Zahard vs. Hanako Koyanagi

Who wins?

• Androssi Zahard

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Hanako Koyanagi

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Androssi Zahard
Tower of God
-
Hanako Koyanagi
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
And we're back to boob measuring for me, since I know none of these.

Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
And we're back to boob measuring for me, since I know none of these.
Someone still doesn't know Androssi?

Let's fix that.

Brief synopsis I wrote in round 1 Androssi Zahard was originally an orphan who was taken in by a kind and humble family but one day something found her. This "thing" told her that she had the potential to become a princess and by taking an amulet it gave her she could become one. As, any young girl might, she did what it said. The following night it killed her parents. Then it led her to a ruined noble family that was trying to produce someone capable of ascending to that role. Where it led her to, one by one, eliminate the competition. And then she succeeded in becoming a princess and receiving the power.

When you meet Androssi, she is confident to the point of arrogance but she's got the power to back it up. She's vain, stubborn, temperamental. But as you get to know her better it becomes more and more apparent that she's one of the most emotionally strong and self aware characters you'll ever find. Someone who lives on her terms and who is fully aware of her past and what it says about her. And uses that to drive her forward in the hopes of finding something... better.

All that I would add is to say that she is the one of the best characters in not only her own series but her genre as a whole; and all genres beyond it. A person whose harsh life has shaped her into excelling in the ruthless world where the strong eat and the weak are fodder. Someone who is charismatic enough to achieve something like #1 idol status in her world yet ruthless enough to openly and unapologetically crush anything that annoys her or gets in her way. But underneath it all is a lonely romantic who longs for all the warm feelings she was tricked into casting aside for power and necessity so long ago. And she has the courage to pursue those feelings even though she knows full well that they are likely a path to her own destruction.

(fanart from muse-KR at deviantart)

Last edited:

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
@Jammin I have no interest in Tower of God, sorry.

She has nice tits and that's all matters for my vote here.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
The girl I know get it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Jammin I have no interest in Tower of God, sorry.

She has nice tits and that's all matters for my vote here.
Which one has the nicer tits to you?

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The universe of WotaKoi takes place in everyday Japan and has no fantasy element except for how
they are portrayed when playing games and as a result there's no guessing how Hanako would be as a waifu.
You can see it all from her relationship with Kabakura. To how she dotes on him when he gets wet from the rain, to the lazy weekends inside reading manga or watching anime together. Going out together to Japanese festivals and amusement parks. And the occasional fancy dinner date.
It shows Hanako as a very caring person despite not always agreeing with Kabakura.

She is also assertive/impatient and will resort to action instead of trying to spell things out. :teehee

So sad the clip didn't include Hanako saying "Rainy days are the best" at the end. :emocat

Links to my other posts in previous rounds here and here.

In the words of Narumi "Hana-chan is good at her job, she's a really cool woman and her boobs are huge".
Vote for Hanako 2k18!

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
two girls from animes idk about? im gonna flip a coin to vote lol

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Well, I love hana, I see her as a really great waifu but I also really like what I heard about androssi and it made me interested in ToG.... :grumble
I wonder who will have my vote.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
It's difficult no doubt.

But I casted my vote.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well, I love hana, I see her as a really great waifu but I also really like what I heard about androssi and it made me interested in ToG.... :grumble
Hana :hurr:hurr:hurr

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Androssi FTW. She’s a firebrand for sure. At first she seems selfishly motivated but then you peel back some layers and realize she is a rock of loyalty, putting herself on the line for those she cares about.

Her affections are hard earned and those that do earn them have one of the most powerful allies on their side. She even gave up her name fighting to save her half-sister. If I could have anyone tied into my corner I would want Androssi for sure.

Heck... my real wife is like her. Feisty, powerful, with healthy dose of bravado (with the skills to back it up). You can’t help but vote for this tough competitor. All in for Androssi.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
No matter which way you vote @Asako you should totally try out Tower of God.:wtf
After you do you'll never think of the word "princess" the same way again I can promise you that. Because, though Androssi is the coolest princess, her step sisters are something else.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
ANDROSSI FTW!

Who even is this other girl? Is she even bulletproof? Anti-tank-missile proof? Can a light tap from her turn a city into a barren wasteland? She doesn't look much like waifu material.
No matter which way you vote @Asako you should totally try out Tower of God.:wtf
After you do you'll never think of the word "princess" the same way again I can promise you that. Because, though Androssi is the coolest princess, her step sisters are something else.

Ah, yes, never forget the hot sisters. The temperamental hot sisters that would nuke you with a thought....

KOON MASCHENY ZAHARD

Shilial and Lilial Zahard!

Garam zahard!

Chibi Mascheny Zahard!

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
ANDROSSI FTW!

Who even is this other girl? Is she even bulletproof? Anti-tank-missile proof? Can a light tap from her turn a city into a barren wasteland? She doesn't look much like waifu material.

Ah, yes, never forget the hot sisters. The temperamental hot sisters that would nuke you with a thought....

KOON MASCHENY ZAHARD

Shilial and Lilial Zahard!

Garam zahard!

Chibi Mascheny Zahard!

Garam has actually alway been my least favorite princess. (cept for the lizard girl.)

Status
Not open for further replies.