Quarterfinal - Androssi Zahard vs. Hanako Koyanagi | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Androssi Zahard vs. Hanako Koyanagi

Who wins?

• Androssi Zahard

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Hanako Koyanagi

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
@GrySun @Demonspeed have you read ToG? And is it good? Hyung says its good but sometimes I think he unironically like Boruto so idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If that's Androssi my vote goes to the other girl tf
That's not androsi. This is androssi:

The green girl is one of androssi's "sisters", anak.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
For more androsi pics refer to my previous posts:
Nomination
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4827468/
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4834464/
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4840658/

Reactions: syx

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@GrySun @Demonspeed have you read ToG? And is it good? Hyung says its good but sometimes I think he unironically like Boruto so idk
Haven't yet, but I'll give it a try during my vacation soon. I have complete trust in Jammin's good taste, if he says it's great then it's great.

And LOL I wondered the same thing about lawl and Boruto :lmao

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

ToG is very, very good. You should definitely read it. There is no manga/manhwa ongoing that I enjoy more right now.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I hate Boruto and I love ToG. Also @Lady pompom and @niichan can attest to it's greatness. Also @syx (<---Former ToG section mod FYI.).

This thread is filled with pictures of Androssi. Why would you think she's suddenly a lizard?:disappoint

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
I mean maybe that's her power ;o
In terms of spice how does it stack up to HxH

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's great,like Jammin said, I can attest it! Your Hyung Lawl-dono is right on this one. The story looks very simple at a first red on synopsis, but it's worth the reading, it has many secrets, layers and you'll see uncountable sides of characters along it (similar to those Umineko character twists, but sounded a bit deeper than that when you get to know the backstories). The kind of manhwa that makes you want to read it twice or thrice to pick every detail.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
It's great,like Jammin said, I can attest it! Your Hyung Lawl-dono is right on this one. The story looks very simple at a first red on synopsis, but it's worth the reading, it has many secrets, layers and you'll see uncountable sides of characters along it (similar to those Umineko character twists, but sounded a bit deeper than that when you get to know the backstories). The kind of manhwa that makes you want to read it twice or thrice to pick every detail.
I see Umineko getting mentioned here, I reply.

So.... can I assume you have started it? :zomg
Or will this be another disappointment? :pout

The princess is great btw to stay on topic

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I see Umineko getting mentioned here, I reply.

So.... can I assume you have started it? :zomg
Or will this be another disappointment? :pout

The princess is great btw to stay on topic
Sorry master, I only know what I've read from wiki (and some episodes as well as reading a chapter or so), just that some characters twists (Like Beatrice and Rosa) resemble slightly some characters in ToG, see Arlen (the bad mother) and... Rachel... Just think they give similar vibes as characters... No one beats Rachel, though. in a bad sense

Androssi is a great character, I'm voting her for the win, of course.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure exactly what you mean by "spice", honestly.

It's a lot more mature themed than HxH and by that I don't mean like bloodier. Like characters will die and often the themes go places typical shounen usually doesn't. It's also a lot more complicated. In Tower of God "morally grey" is common and "black and white" is rare. With character often having complex motives for what they do. Which makes it fun series to talk about because often "why" a character did something is more important than "what" they did.

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
*cough* Hello, I made a crappy collage thing so might as well share it :lambirb

Vote for Hanako! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

and check out WotaKoi if you enjoy comedy/romance!

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Sorry master, I only know what I've read from wiki (and some episodes as well as reading a chapter or so), just that some characters twists (Like Beatrice and Rosa) resemble slightly some characters in ToG, see Arlen (the bad mother) and... Rachel... Just think they give similar vibes as characters... No one beats Rachel, though. in a bad sense

Androssi is a great character, I'm voting her for the win, of course.
Oh boy wiki.... I must admit that triggers a slightly bit in me when I read that my Pompom-chan (not because of you but mostly because of some past convo's I had from people that only read the wiki but didnt even checked the serie itself and talked so lightly about it as if they knew the serie ROFL). Anyway don't read those stuff from wiki because that is basically like 45% whats it told there and is literally a confusing summing up of the whole serie itself and leaves you very clueless, believe me. It is a lot deeper then you can imagine, if you know the background stories and everything behind it of the characters especially Beatrice.... yeah lets say its ... quite interesting. I can't say more or go into spoilers because Syx-kun reads too much here and will read them even if I say "dont open the spoiler tag" regardless :arf

But you will see it yourself what I mean, if you will read it someday in the future that is.@niichan definitely knows what I mean.

Anyway going a bit off topic here. This reminds me that I gotta catch up with ToG soon.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, short Tower of God summary:

The setting of the story is "The Tower". The tower is a structure that has many "floors". Each floor is a continent size space basically isolated from other floors. The characters in the series aim to climb the tower. They climb the tower by taking tests and if they pass they get to go to the next floor. People climb the tower for a number of reasons. Wealth, power, pride... everything is said to be at the top of the tower.

Those who climb the tower are called regulars or selected regulars. They are called that because they are selected by someone to climb the tower. But there are also those who are not selected and enter the tower by themselves (the actual details for this are not yet disclosed). They are called irregulars or unchosen irregulars.

Those who reach the top of the tower are called "rankers". They are thought of as gods by the towers normal residents or regulars. Among those there are the "high rankers", basically top 1% of rankers. They are the stuff of legends within the tower and their power normally far exceeds the power of a normal rankers. Now, there are a number of reasons one can be a high ranker,not only strength.

Combat in the tower is based around shinsoo (translated as divine water). Shinsoo is basically within the tower. People fight by using it for special attacks. Beams, bombs, body strengthening. It works basically as ki, except that shinsoo is the world itself. Shinsoo in each floor is ruled by an administrator. A creature of unfathomable power.

And.... I could go on but I wouldn't want to be too spoilery. Worth noting, at the end of each chapter there is usually a blog post. The author usually comments on the chapter and does a bit of world building. As in, explain stuff about the tower's culture or history. They aren't actually at the end of the chapter though, you can find them in the wiki.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Princess Androssi all the way o/

As a bonus, I'm gonna get into Tower of God soon. It was recommended to me before but now, I can't wait for it :zomg

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain

What's that Lambu? I couldn't hear what you said over the sound of all that treason. Perhaps you can repeat it for me. I'm sure you didn't say what I thought you said.

Haha, I mean, your not a monster. Right?:-_-
Maybe I just think Androssi is not exactly as great as people picture her...

Maybe I think Hanako looks more fun to be with...

Maybe I have the taste of the singer of The Darkness...

Or maybe I can't vote for kkck's nominee without throwing salt on it. :evil

One of those it is for sure. :lambirb

Status
Not open for further replies.