Quarterfinal - Androssi Zahard vs. Hanako Koyanagi | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Androssi Zahard vs. Hanako Koyanagi

Who wins?

• Androssi Zahard

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Hanako Koyanagi

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
How exactly is being immune to tanks a waifu quality again?
Since forever, my good Sky :lambirb

This is probably the hardest match of the round.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
How exactly is being immune to tanks a waifu quality again?
Also it's like insurance @Sky. How many waifu's stories end tragically? Separated from their love by the cruel touch of destiny. Androssi is a waifu that laughs in the face of such things. She'll grab destiny's hand and break all it's fingers.

Shoot Androssi all that happens is mildly annoying her. Throw a tank at her she'll throw it right back.

Instead of a story ending in tragedy somebody just gets a lecture to...

Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Those are such completely different concepts... and both look quite great as waifu materials for many different reasons as well, it's one of those hard to compare cases 'cause based on what I read, their main features aren't the same, but still make up for great females you'd want by your side. I went with Hanako 'cause she strikes as more endearing, which is more of my taste.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Also it's like insurance @Sky. How many waifu's stories end tragically? Separated from their love by the cruel touch of destiny. Androssi is a waifu that laughs in the face of such things. She'll grab destiny's hand and break all it's fingers.

Shoot Androssi all that happens is mildly annoying her. Throw a tank at her she'll throw it right back.

Instead of a story ending in tragedy somebody just gets a lecture to...

But but if Androssi also ....

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Those are such completely different concepts... and both look quite great as waifu materials for many different reasons as well, it's one of those hard to compare cases 'cause based on what I read, their main features aren't the same, but still make up for great females you'd want by your side. I went with Hanako 'cause she strikes as more endearing, which is more of my taste.
NOOOOOOO! You betrayed me!:8C

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
NOOOOOOO! You betrayed me!:8C
Pepe, I rly love you and you're one of the few people here that make me smile in half of your posts (and usually you're being a funny asshole to someone in those lol). Buuuuuuuuuuut, Tina is cuter than you \@.@/ and Hanako is a successful business woman, badass in games and an awesome cosplayer! Also she's not barely 18 like the majority here, she's the waifu I'd love to be with the life I'd love to have lmao.

I'll make it up to you another time ç.ç And prolly always vote for Androssi until the end of this event unless she faces Riza.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Pepe, I rly love you and you're one of the few people here that make me smile in half of your posts (and usually you're being a funny asshole to someone in those lol). Buuuuuuuuuuut, Tina is cuter than you \@.@/ and Hanako is a successful business woman, badass in games and an awesome cosplayer! Also she's not barely 18 like the majority here, she's the waifu I'd love to be with the life I'd love to have lmao.

I'll make it up to you another time ç.ç And prolly always vote for Androssi until the end of this event unless she faces Riza.
I know you were talking about the nominees in general but Androssi is older than Hanako.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I know you were talking about the nominees in general but Androssi is older than Hanako.
It's the overall thing XD Not the age alone.
Don't mind me, Androssi seems to be great as well, I'm not trying to say Hanako is a better waifu, just more of my taste.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's the overall thing XD Not the age alone.
Don't mind me, Androssi seems to be great as well, I'm not trying to say Hanako is a better waifu, just more of my taste.
I know. It was just to specify that she is not underage because it's been a recurrent topic in this event.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I know. It was just to specify that she is not underage because it's been a recurrent topic in this event.
But she looks younger, and that‘s a problem. Mhm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That said, this one was really hard to vote for. Both are very easy for me to support against the other remaining waifus regardless of which one passed.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
How convenient because IF she passes this round then she is up against riza....

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Is Androssi really that great tbh?... She has character, a strong will, but idk if thats enough... Hanako looks funnier to hang with and a more composed woman.

Just my two cents.:popcorn

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is Androssi really that great tbh?... She has character, a strong will, but idk if thats enough... Hanako looks funnier to hang with and a more composed woman.

Just my two cents.:popcorn

What's that Lambu? I couldn't hear what you said over the sound of all that treason. Perhaps you can repeat it for me. I'm sure you didn't say what I thought you said.

Haha, I mean, your not a monster. Right?:-_-

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
@GrySun @Demonspeed have you read ToG? And is it good? Hyung says its good but sometimes I think he unironically like Boruto so idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What's that Lambu? I couldn't hear what you said over the sound of all that treason. Perhaps you can repeat it for me. I'm sure you didn't say what I thought you said.

Haha, I mean, your not a monster. Right?:-_-
If that's Androssi my vote goes to the other girl tf

Status
Not open for further replies.