Third Place - Beatrix vs Yui Yuigahama | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Place Beatrix vs Yui Yuigahama

Who gains the bronze medal?

• Beatrix

• Yui Yuigahama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wtf FF7?

My favorite game is FFIX. Close to FFVIII.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@niichan

[insert gif 1 to entertain nii - level 1]

too bad for you didn't put that much salt against Holo, otherwise im sure you would have won the single missing vote, i ve not even reaching 5% of holo fans saltiness, unfortunately for you seems youre fighting the wrong fight . at least ive always been fairplay, Ive neither insulted your nomination nor you, i ve just been saying she s definitely not fitting a waifu role which is indeed true. Nii-kun at this rate you must really be desperate, too bad, surely, have you put a little more salty effort last round, your cute teen-chan would definitely be in finals now.

[insert gif 2 to entertain nii -level 2 ♥]

[insert gifs 3 for foe annihilation]

[insert bonus gif]

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
That hair looks like a lion mane to me. I don't know how on earth Erinyes can consider this character a waifu. Eww!

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Erinyes well you fought like a true knight, with honor and devotion :hee . We were outnumbered though...So until next year's contest, we should gather an army of ff9 players all around the net here in MH...then the real fun will begin :feelsgoodman

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Erinyes ofc you attacked my waifu quite hard, otherwise I wouldn't fire back with this much salt :hmph Leaving that aside, salt isn't necessary to win, one can do fine without. It wasn't needed, considering both Lambu and me just focused on the qualities of our waifus, without any attacks toward the other. Can't say the same of you :p I'm not desperate, I'm just playing along~

Enough salt from me now though, it hurts my heart attacking you and your waifu... at this point it's most likely not going to make a difference anyway, no matter what we say. I dunno how this fight will turn out, but I'm okay with either of them winning. though ofc I prefer my waifu winning

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@niichan Not really actually im focused on my nomination qualities exclusively and on the things my opponent is missing as waifu qualitie ofc to defend mine (thats the point of the whole contest , 1- defending your nomination 2 trying to prove your nomination is better than your opponent's), but seems either you didn't read my post or you misread it.
i kept saying from the very start yui is a character i like and i even supported her in previous rounds because i thought she was above her opponent at this moments, but i just stated she is not at all fitting a waifu role at least, against Beate, because she's too young & is lacking some of the maturity required (compared to Beate) what's even wrong or salty in this ? there was absolutely neither any personnal attack toward you nor towards your nomination.
I don't even understand how could you came to such a conclusion considering I kept during the whole ww trying to make sure not to hurt anyone and kept apologizing for any potential misinterpretation*. ive never been offending towards anyone, and most of times, my posts are just joking around, so not lying seeing you for the 1st time since im in in Mh turning ad hominem with even the least salty active player here, is quite disturbing.
i really have trouble to understand but well so disappointing l :hmm But yeah yui got real attacks on previous rounds seems you missed them or maybe double standarts
anyway seems to me mere excuse for someone who lacks arguments . :hmph

@Erinyes ofc you attacked my waifu quite hard, otherwise I wouldn't fire back with this much salt :hmph Leaving that aside, salt isn't necessary to win, one can do fine without. It wasn't needed, considering both Lambu and me just focused on the qualities of our waifus, without any attacks toward the other. Can't say the same of you :p I'm not desperate, I'm just playing along~

Enough salt from me now though, it hurts my heart attacking you and your waifu... at this point it's most likely not going to make a difference anyway, no matter what we say. I dunno how this fight will turn out, but I'm okay with either of them winning. though ofc I prefer my waifu winning
Oh, same, but im sure you know very well the outcome, but well it's fine by me
Im just playing for fun, i dont care of winning or losing.

That hair looks like a lion mane to me. I don't know how on earth Erinyes can consider this character a waifu. Eww!
really.. !? . that's rich coming from someone who wants a wolf a s a waifu
#joke ofc *

*do i have to write at the end of each post "please im just joking around there's no offense intended in my post, my apologies if you were hurt by anything I ve said" ? or maybe should i add it in my sign ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There is still time though.
Thxs for the answer demon :zomg

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@niichan Not really actually im focused on my nomination qualities exclusively and on the things my opponent is missing as waifu qualitie ofc to defend mine (thats the point of the whole contest , 1- defending your nomination 2 trying to prove your nomination is better than your opponent's), but seems either you didn't read my post or you misread it.
i kept saying from the very start yui is a character i like and i even supported her in previous rounds because i thought she was above her opponent at this moments, but i just stated she is not at all fitting a waifu role at least, against Beate, because she's too young & is lacking some of the maturity required (compared to Beate) what's even wrong or salty in this ? there was absolutely neither any personnal attack toward you nor towards your nomination.
I don't even understand how could you came to such a conclusion considering I kept during the whole ww trying to make sure not to hurt anyone and kept apologizing for any potential misinterpretation*. ive never been offending towards anyone, and most of times, my posts are just joking around, so not lying seeing you for the 1st time since im in in Mh turning ad hominem with even the least salty active player here, is quite disturbing, but well.
i reallyhave trouble to understand but well so disappointing but well :hmm But yeah yui got real attacks on previous rounds seems you missed them or maybe double standarts
anyway seems to me mere excuse for someone who lacks arguments . :hmph

Oh, same, but im sure you know very well the outcome, but well it's fine by me
Im just playing for fun, i dont care of winning or losing.
Like I said, I'm playing along XD Guess I should add a "don't take this so seriously" remark at the end of my post too? Saying it's disturbing and whatnot, hidoi :scry

oh you were just pointing out the qualities Yui is missing, no attacking? According to you "she's just a school girl with a cute uniform whose only ability is to make the cutest pics in the world on snapchat". Here, take a closer look at your post:

So I have nothing against yui as a character, she's kawai and so, but i don't exactly care for her that much but sh' s a nice highschool girl prolly, a very touching character, i actually do like her but as @Hakuteiken told in the previous round she's just a schoolgirl and not even the best female of her series imo, and she s not exactly waifu material. I like her though, and voted for her in some of the previous rounds because she was better waifu material, imo, at least compared to her opponents, but she's definitely not waifu material, shes a great highschool girl char, but too immature for being a waifu.

Niichan just keep promoting her by using cute pics because actually he has no other material to promote her as a waifu, yes sure she's gorgeous, but a waifu is not just a gorgeous lady.

So pliiiiz guys again vote carefully, check what do you truly expect from a waifu do you want a real dignified lady which is gorgeous, strong, and that will love and support you or just a school girl with a cute uniform whose only ability is to make the cutest pics in the world on snapchat, as a waifu (nothing against it though) ! Onegai vote carefully
I'm not salty, but after that ofc I had to fire back some shots :p If you start firing, even if it's "ofc all just joking around" then you have to be prepared for counter-fire. Next time I will add "Please don't take me so seriously Erin, I just love trolling and fooling around sometimes too" to my posts :nod There's nothing personal here, I like Beatrix though she's inferior WAIFU, period and ofc I like you too :bishie

*Please don't take me so seriously Erin, I just love trolling and fooling around sometimes too*

Reactions: syx

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
nice troll, nii kun keep trying

oh you were just pointing out the qualities Yui is missing, no attacking? According to you "she's just a school girl with a cute uniform whose only ability is to make the cutest pics in the world on snapchat".
bingo ! this is definitely a turnoff at least as a waifu material though nothing wrong for a schoolgirl.

I wasn' previously but i am salty now.

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt"please im just joking around there's no offense intended in my post, my apologies if you were hurt by anything I ve said" :pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
oh, I made you salty? That's quit a feat, a shame I can't be nominated for salt lord at this point.

Like I previously said, I actually pointed out some real arguments here.

1. Beatrix saw Steiner as nothing more than a dumb, fat guy. It took her more than half of the game to actually see him as something else. "She doesn't judge by looks and smarts" -> Erin's argument destroyed.

2. "She's so noble and has a great sense of responsibility." She ignored Queen Brahne treating Garnet like shit, she ignored her multiple atrocities, she followed her orders for long into the game, ready to kill your whole party multiple times -> Erin's argument destroyed.

Let me add a nice little quote from the wiki: Beatrix shows no mercy for one who poses a threat to Alexandria and acts solely as a soldier, obeying orders without hesitation or showing emotion.

Man, she sure sounds like such a mature and gorgeous waifu ;) I mean I like Beatrix too, really. But waifu material? No, she's not. She's just a soldier following her orders blindly and only knows how to kill others mercilessly. This is definitely a turnoff as a waifu though nothing wrong for a soldier.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'm trying my best but whenever I try I can't vote for her second time

My favorite game is FFIX. Close to FFVIII.
Matter of personal opinion for me it would go VI>VII>IX>VIII and then the rest :hmph

FF VII has Tifa and Vincent so it needs to be high :hmph

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sorry, but FF7 is overhyped and meh in my eyes.

Just like Beatrix. :pjsalt

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I voted for the one that was of age #lolisdontbelonginwaifuwars

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
really.. !? . that's rich coming from someone who wants a wolf a s a waifu
#joke ofc *

*do i have to write at the end of each post "please im just joking around there's no offense intended in my post, my apologies if you were hurt by anything I ve said" ? or maybe should i add it in my sign ?
Yeah, I was just mimicking you, nothing more :frankerz

Of course not. No disclaimer or apology will ever take your name off of my blacklist, so, no need to go to such lengths~

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Sorry, I like to vote for women, not girls. :hmph

Status
Not open for further replies.