Final Voting Round - Best Overall Player | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Overall Player

Best Overall Player

• Belserion

• Copy Panda

• Demonspeed

• digitaldude

• Evil3ye

• Farfalla

• gnut

• Goodboy

• Gryffindor

• GrySun

• Hardy

• Holt

• Lambu

• Vandred

• xi0

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the best overall player in Mafia games. This person is someone who consistently performs extremely well regardless of affiliation. As a townie, a mafia, or third party player, this person is a force to be reckoned with.

Note: As this is the first Mafia Game Awards, all mafia games played so far excluding speed games are eligible for this category.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 5 days - Polls open through December 18th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

@GrySun- [11]
@Farfalla- [10]
@Vandred- [6]
@Goodboy- [5]
@Belserion- [4]
@Hardy- [4]
@Lambu- [4]
@Demonspeed- [3]
@gnut- [3]
@Holt- [3]
@Copy Panda- [2]
@digitaldude- [2]
@Evil3ye- [2]
@Gryffindor- [2]
@xi0- [2]

@desin24- [1]
@Imperium- [1]
@James Rye- [1]
@Juviii- [1]
@MidoBan- [1]
@Purity of Magi- [1]
@Finalbeta- [0]
@Organizized- [0]
@Ustegius- [0]

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Gonna go with the most experienced here for nominations Farfalla (62 games played), gnut (55 games played), digitaldude (52 games played) and goodboy (51 games played).

They gotta have seen it all and learned all there is to learn by now.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Gonna go with the most experienced here for nominations Farfalla (62 games played), gnut (55 games played), digitaldude (52 games played) and goodboy (51 games played).

They gotta have seen it all and learned all there is to learn by now.
Yeah I remember that game G saw his blue role 😩 Such exp, v op

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
There's many good players, but what do you factor in? Analytic prowess? Instincts? Survivability? Danger level? Reputation? Experience? D:

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Mafia game is luck based game and your role can limit your full potential. I'd say luck makes about 80% of this game so it's hard to say who is good and who is bad, But I'm sure these people i will mention is really skilled and deserve to win the best overall players.

Holt, He have really a good knowledge of the game and he is a high moral person, I never saw him lose his cool, He has a good playing consistency.

Lawt, Even that i don't like how he acts, It doesn't mean i won't acknowledge him as a good player. Besides that, He has a good convincing skills, like he is doing magic work to Mangahelper players, Most of the time they just believe anything he says even when it's nonesense like 2nd jesus.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Luck > Skill ka

Sad there‘s no luckiest/unluckiest awards.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Who would the luckiest player be according to you? Don't have to ask about the unluckiest :lmao

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Mafia game is luck based game and your role can limit your full potential. I'd say luck makes about 80% of this game so it's hard to say who is good and who is bad, But I'm sure these people i will mention is really skilled and deserve to win the best overall players.
Not rly. Last game for example if people had heard Gry's reads from day 2 the lynches would had favoured town greatly, and his role (which he used well but no one knew/knows yet) had nothing to do with it. He was a very valuable asset.

This is to evaluate how people performed in a lot of games, not because they played vigilante once and killed a mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who would the luckiest player be according to you? Don't have to ask about the unluckiest :lmao
Zasz luckiest

Also Zasz unluckiest the moment people started killing him every day 1.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Not rly. Last game for example if people had heard Gry's reads from day 2 the lynches would had favoured town greatly, and his role (which he used well but no one knew/knows yet) had nothing to do with it. He was a very valuable asset.

This is to evaluate how people performed in a lot of games, not because they played vigilante once and killed a mafia.
So Gry's read was on point on D2 and it wasn't from his role but because he is good, I mean if he got these conclusions from no where then it would be still luck because many people throw random stuff out there and some might be true, It doesn't mean there is any skill involved just a lucky guess, If not then he is a good player which still don't fault my opinion. I didn't say skill ain't involved, I said Luck is more of a thing than skill in this game which your post actually proves, "If people listened to him" a current non existence possiblity that could have made townies won. But that's how it's work, Possibilities determine luck. It means Grysun had a bad luck, Because people in this game aren't supposed to listen to one player but rely on their own perspectives, So even if they listen to gry, It would be good luck for Grysun.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
So Gry's read was on point on D2 and it wasn't from his role but because he is good, I mean if he got these conclusions from no where then it would be still luck because many people throw random stuff out there and some might be true, It doesn't mean there is any skill involved just a lucky guess, If not then he is a good player which still don't fault my opinion. I didn't say skill ain't involved, I said Luck is more of a thing than skill in this game which your post actually proves, "If people listened to him" a current non existence possiblity that could have made townies won. But that's how it's work, Possibilities determine luck. It means Grysun had a bad luck, Because people in this game aren't supposed to listen to one player but rely on their own perspectives, So even if they listen to gry, It would be good luck for Grysun.
But he didn't get those reads from luck, he analysed the players' behaviours correctly.

You are really overrating how much luck plays a role in a game based on the total opposite.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros

Holt, He have really a good knowledge of the game and he is a high moral person, I never saw him lose his cool, He has a good playing consistency.

Lawt, Even that i don't like how he acts, It doesn't mean i won't acknowledge him as a good player. Besides that, He has a good convincing skills, like he is doing magic work to Mangahelper players, Most of the time they just believe anything he says even when it's nonesense like 2nd jesus.
Much respect on the nominations.

Status
Not open for further replies.