Final Voting Round - Best Overall Player | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Overall Player

Best Overall Player

• Belserion

• Copy Panda

• Demonspeed

• digitaldude

• Evil3ye

• Farfalla

• gnut

• Goodboy

• Gryffindor

• GrySun

• Hardy

• Holt

• Lambu

• Vandred

• xi0

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Imo Best Overall player is one that manages to play the same and confirm itself through playstyle alone (In other words, people that are very hard to lynch) + people with very insightful plays and intuition to perform well in every scenario.

- GrySun: People speak about his winrate, but Im certain that if he didn't die soon most of those loses would be victories.
- Vandred: There is a reason for why he hardly ever sees the light of D3. He's also the best Mafia-planning player by far imo.
- Goodboy: Just like DD he has the dangerous trait of ambiguity, you dont know what he is till he is practically exposed. His intuition is god tier too.
- gnut: He's less proficient now with his busy schedule irl, but when he has the time Greg is a beast in all scenarios. A little too trusty at times, but thats part of his charm.

HM to Farf, Demon, Holt and Hardy.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Not to dismiss Van's accomplishments ( '-' ) as mafia but I would say that's Gryff...

Like, I have a hard time telling all the Fairy Tails apart, so Gryffindor always escaped my mind. Then one game Farf told me "nono, he's particularly good" then I started paying attention to him and got quite impressed, at least as mafia.

Granted, I missed a bunch of games from the 50ish so i can't really judge both properly.

Fwiw, it doesn't help that whenever I think of mafia van I think of two things: THROWING FOR GAJEEL (AAAAAA) and getting buttfucked by Daws.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On the same vein, I think Lambu himself manages mold (?) his playstyle and ideas really well when he plays in an anti-town party which is just as valuable as the person leading.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Gryff I‘ve never seen mafia when I hosted or was mafia myself, but I‘ve heard of cool stories from hosts in the game Samuel won as Assassin, saying Gryff wrote very long instructions on who to kill depending on many factors and possibly more stuff.

And Sam followed the instructions, which is extra rare.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
My view on Lambu also changed when I was mafia with him. Rly enjoyed it, feels good to brainstorm with someone insightful, reasonable and composed. Got happy to see you were able to be more active in game this last time, Palomita (game 86), it was also way harder to notice you were mafia (the old "we can tell when you're mafia cause you sweet-talk" was gone there).

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ah no I meant it‘s rare for someone to follow plans as faithfully as you did that game.
Ah I see, thank you for the kind words Gry. I suppose I'm still stung after the last game and want to recapture that Game 80 greatness :XD

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Imagine still thinking about game 79:sexyarf:pls:emobirb

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Adding Orgz (still didn't forget his mafia boss game when he fooled so many of us years ago and he's a player with great communication skills that always have useful posts); his dupe Ustie (fierce and sharp player, the baby Orgz and Holt would have together) and Magu ("HAHA ARE YOU EVEN DAIJOBU SO OBVIOUS LET'S LYNCH" she has bent me so easily as mafia in the past it's actually triggering... thix toxic mango actually knows well when to walk people into her arguments)

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I think a lot of people were already nominated, not fully sure on the nominees.

Will say that among my personal top tier players overall are Panda, Farfalla, Lambu and Holt(when in the zone), among others.

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
hopefully holt is not kagami

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
GrySun
Vandred
Panda
Desin

Other names like gnut, Belserion, Lambu, Gryff, Farfalla and Holt I would like to give an honorable mention, the list of good players does not fit the number of possible noms :blush

But from all the games I played, those names had very good performance either as town or mafia.

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
NOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I AM LOOOSING

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
If MidoBan was still around, the lynching Zasz at Day 1 running joke would not be a thing.

I do think xi0 is the best player in terms of playing in the Mafia side.

But MidoBan is probably still the greatest most rounded overall player.

In the early days, when it's just roles and themes and no extra mechanics (they tend to be super extra to be honest) were put in the game, this guy's versatility, deduction was just above everyone elses.

Resulting on him dying on the early portions of the subsequent games when he carried town and mafia on the previous ones. 'Cause he was perceived as a threat that needs to be dealt with right away.

I miss Gu.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
If MidoBan was still around, the lynching Zasz at Day 1 running joke would not be a thing.

I do think xi0 is the best player in terms of playing in the Mafia side.

But MidoBan is probably still the greatest most rounded overall player.

In the early days, when it's just roles and themes and no extra mechanics (they tend to be super extra to be honest) were put in the game, this guy's versatility, deduction was just above everyone elses.

Resulting on him dying on the early portions of the subsequent games when he carried town and mafia on the previous ones. 'Cause he was perceived as a threat that needs to be dealt with right away.

I miss Gu.
Yeah...he taught me alot too

Status
Not open for further replies.