Shounen - Bleach by Tite Kubo | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
“The symbol is known as Manji, and it's the "Ban" in "Bankai". "Bankai" is written as "卍解". Ichigo's Bankai tsuba is shaped like the first symbol of the word Bankai, that's all.”

quoted someone who knew the symbol. It’s basically a “letter” in the simplest Explanation.
I'm aware that symbol means other things. It was popluar symbol in a few different cultures but it's known for one thing in particular these days.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
My heart cannot take these possible fake bait leaks no more. Any chance there's a official backing for this?
It's legit, Bleach was going to have a stage at Jump Festa (18th-19th of this month), and there was going to be anime news. So the information checks out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
There was an anime PV shown at the Jump Festa stage.

The air date is confirmed to be October 2022 just as the earlier leaks suggested.

There's also a website for the anime that has some further information listed: The studio is Pierrot.
The director is Tomohisa Taguchi who recently directed Akudama Drive.
Shiro Sagisu and Masashi Kudo return as the composer and the character designer respectively.

No news about the Hell arc or Burn the Witch.

A$APBog

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
There was an anime PV shown at the Jump Festa stage.

The air date is confirmed to be October 2022 just as the earlier leaks suggested.

There's also a website for the anime that has some further information listed: The studio is Pierrot.
The director is Tomohisa Taguchi who recently directed Akudama Drive.
Shiro Sagisu and Masashi Kudo return as the composer and the character designer respectively.

No news about the Hell arc or Burn the Witch.
It looks kind of lazy or is it me ? Compared to Burn the Witch it seems that there is a lot of "fixed images with only lips moving", background which are kind of blank and even the movements do not seem that great

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
By Pierrot standards, looked pretty good to me. Its early so you'd imagine they don't have much done yet to show either. So I wouldn't judge anything too harshly.

That having been said this is Studio Pierrot. Set your expectations accordingly.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That trailer looked amazing to me too. And yes, especially amazing when you know Pierrot.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
And here I'm just hoping that Kubo gets a chance to pull a proper non bullshit rushed ending together for the anime. Honestly I'd trade that for the animation quality.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Is that really Pierrot ? I am fucking surprised, didn't expect that from them.

The trailer is just pure genius. Couldn't have hyped the new Bleach anime any way better tbh.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Best churistmasu gift ever :wtf

Could somebody crunch down as to why Pierrot has such a bad rep?

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
And here I'm just hoping that Kubo gets a chance to pull a proper non bullshit rushed ending together for the anime. Honestly I'd trade that for the animation quality.

I want the original ending. If they change it up for some fan service bullshit then I will be very annoyed.

I don't see the original ending as bullshit. But rushed? Yeah. There is definitely elements of the ending that could be explained better (although part of the beauty of Bleach is that Kubo refrains from explaining every little detail and that is something I would like to remain) and some fights
that got skipped over that I would like to see the anime give us some proper fights. Although at the same time I think there were some fights that actually
better fit the story by being done off panel. Maybe show a little bit more with those fights but not too much.

and finally since there is a time skip between 684 and 685 I would be very happy if we got Karakura Town mini arc especially if Chad gets more focus.

Oh and if the novels can be adapted that will definitely be a plus.

In any case I'm very excited for the new anime.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Did you guys see the new trailer ? If Pierrot maintains the same animation quality, I genuinely believe this season of Bleach will break the internet

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Did you guys see the new trailer ? If Pierrot maintains the same animation quality, I genuinely believe this season of Bleach will break the internet
It was good but in the end it is a trailer. Usually studios try their best to look good so that they can attract viewers.

Since it's Bleach it's bound to be super popular anyway.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It was good but in the end it is a trailer. Usually studios try their best to look good so that they can attract viewers.

Since it's Bleach it's bound to be super popular anyway.
I agree, but I am just hoping we will get something like Kimetsu no Yaiba really. Bleach still has a significant fan base, but if Pierrot really does well like Ufotable, then I think it will easily eclipse other animes.

On the other hand if Pierrot butchers this season, then RIP Bleach for eternity.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
So thirsty for Bleach content that no meh-animation could ever ruin the Bleach hype.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have faith the animation will be good. More concern about the story, and whether they're allowed or able to fix some of the issue the manga had.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I am more interested in the continuation of the hell arc, that one chapter is a long over due to see it’s story proceed.