Shounen - Blue Box by Kouji Miura | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Blue Box by Kouji Miura

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Who's twin fangs 👀. And that Inomata-senpai moment was nice lol.

I've seen a lot of praise for Hina's last line, but Idk I didn't think it was that great. Maybe cause I've seen it done better by characters in other series like Nino (QQ) and Sakurako (Grand Blue). And in this case, we and Hina know Taiki likes Chinatsu. The logic behind it feels weird, "I'm gonna tell my crush's crush that I confessed." Well, still looking forward to what comes out of it.

As for Kyo x Hina, I'll reserve judgement on it. Nice that we're learning more about Kyo tho.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I don't understand the praise, lol. Because they're athletes they're gonna compete for Taiki or something? Seem like more of a plot thing than a character thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw @Hermit your thoughts on Kyo x Hina?

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Btw @Hermit your thoughts on Kyo x Hina?
Blasphemous ship. The second worst thing after a failed ship is settling for sloppy seconds :toilet
I dont think Kyo likes Hina, people are reading too much into this tbh.

The logic behind it feels weird, "I'm gonna tell my crush's crush that I confessed." Well, still looking forward to what comes out of it.
Just wait till Kana pulls this on Akane. We'll see what you have to say then Mister Beno :hmph

I don't understand the praise, lol. Because they're athletes they're gonna compete for Taiki or something? Seem like more of a plot thing than a character thing.
It's called the Taiki Bowl for a reason, Randy :cool:
There's a reason Hina has a stronger throwing arm than Chinatsu :heh

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Blasphemous ship. The second worst thing after a failed ship is settling for sloppy seconds :toilet
I dont think Kyo likes Hina, people are reading too much into this tbh.
:lmao

51 was the first chapter where I felt it is a possibility. It'd make more sense to me if Kyo's crush was not Hina if Kyo x Hina happens. Hina had moments there where she might be getting interested :XD

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
51 was the first chapter where I felt it is a possibility. It'd make more sense to me if Kyo's crush was not Hina if Kyo x Hina happens. Hina had moments there where she might be getting interested :XD
There was also that other guy who liked Hina, the chapter before Hina and Taiki went to the summer festival together. I remember people saying he might be the fall guy in the event of a Taiki rejection.
Hina gets all the boys, after all :smugbunny

New chapter, new Hina adorable face :wub

Surprised Chinatsu did not react to the declaration of war though. Also, I expected Taiki would be happier about Chinatsu offering to come watch his game.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Surprised Chinatsu did not react to the declaration of war though. Also, I expected Taiki would be happier about Chinatsu offering to come watch his game.
Chi is usually calm, plus it's just Hina 😂 Hina was cute in that panel. Felt for her when she found out why Chi is not living with Taiki, those moments make you feel so guilty.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
New chapter out.
Man, there's just something enchanting about Hina chapters. Every time she gets screentime she just steals the show, jeez.
Gorgeous panels

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Hina better not do "I was just joking!" next chapter..

@Brandish μ dayumm that avi is high quality.
Why thank you. The Karen/Chi tribe has far superior taste to the Hina clan :nod

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hina is bold as ever, I see. I’m sure everyone can appreciate that. But I think this could backfire on her, because I feel that there’s a line she crossed. I don’t think Hina respects Taiki’s boundaries well enough, and this could end up being a source of contention/tension between them.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Taiki is about to officially drop Hina :nod

Bit of a dead chapter this week (55), that convo between Haryu and Chi would have been much better as a girl talk (Karen and Chi).

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
This match was the best set of Taiki focused chapters so far. I'm surprised he actually beat Yusa, but it's good to see him have progress on the court considering we've seen how much work he's put in. And great way to end it with drinks from Chinatsu,

Haryu lost to Yusa :twitch Next season is gonna be interesting. Hyodo predicted Haryu vs Yusa final at Nationals, wonder what it will actually be. I think Haryu will make the final but not sure on opponent. Either A. Haryu beats Taiki in the semi, then faces Yusa in the final or B. Taiki beats Yusa and faces Haryu in the final. I prefer A, which would also set up Taiki vs. Yusa 3rd yr.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Chapter 60 is out

Nice Hina panels. Feel like Taiki won't make it in time for the concert with Chinatsu since he'll be focusing on the play with Hina.:ninja

LOL, I can see a cliche where he has to fill in for the role of the prince.:plot

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice we got the Chinatsu layup package.

Nice Hina panels. Feel like Taiki won't make it in time for the concert with Chinatsu since he'll be focusing on the play with Hina.:ninja
The concert starts an hour before the play tho, and the play is now 10 minutes earlier than previously scheduled. He might be late for the play :heh

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
The concert starts an hour before the play tho, and the play is now 10 minutes earlier than previously scheduled. He might be late for the play :heh
:Haha
Its surreal being on opposite ships this time, LOL

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
At chapter 55ish Taiki was contemplating who he is and I think he needs to revisit this. Since then he's won a hard match against Yusa where his determination shone thru (I did lol at the commentary 'even when it's raining' 'even on windy days'... dude trains in a gym lol), Chi is buying him drinks and now Hina is in his head. Just looks like he is high on emotions right now.

Cultural festivals usually give us something. Chi made a move here after Taiki's reaction to the kiss query. Taiki is shook from Hina's cuteness. Hina's friend is making predictions. And there's a time limit. Something juicy will happen.

Btw I'm warming to Hina. Taiki should have complimented her (in the dress).