Round of 16 - Brandish vs. Kiria vs. Minerva | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Brandish vs. Kiria vs. Minerva

Who Wins?

• Brandish μ

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Kiria

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Minerva Orland

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Brandish μ
Kiria
Minerva Orland

Voting Rules:
  • This Battle is a 1 vs 1 vs 1.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Voting and Discussion ends: August 21th, 2021

Last edited by a moderator:

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Brandish is likely tier+ above them together. So its not even a fight. Don't think Minerva can do anything here except hiding. Kiria needs to strike to use her hax, and Brandish can use her hax at will. So I assume Brandish should win this without any effort

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Going with Brandish here, since this isn't a battle royal, Minerva would have to fight one of them, and I don't see her defeating an injured Brandish or Kyria.

I see it going as Minerva hides at the beginning of the battle allowing Brandish and Kyria to fight, using the same tactic as she did against Erza and Kagura in GMG, in which I think Brandish could take Kyria mid diff which leaves Minerva vs injured Brandish, in that case I can see Brandish low-mid diffing at most.

But, yet again I can see Kyria winning via hax, but same could be said for Randi. So, for now unless someone can change my mind. I'm going with Randi.

But, if Minerva decides to join the fight at first then she gets take out by Brandish or Kyria without much effort, still leaving those two to fight.

Last edited:

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
not fair to put brandish here
brandish >>>> kiria >> minerva

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Minerva hides in another dimension until the end of the battle Brandish vs Kyria. Kyria is faster and more offensive so I give her the win here, perhaps before Brandish can turn into a giant or miniaturizes Kyria.

Then, Kyria takes down Minerva as she is far below in stats now. Both great Erza's ennemies but on different periods.

Kyria has my vote

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
brandish stomps hard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brandish for some reason thinks that she's powerful, so Kyria beats her easily. Minerva just hangs around til Kyria gets to her
pretty sure that the fighters are bloodlusted, they should be since its a tournament, so brandish can just think and kyria turns into a sub-atomic particle gg
--- Double Post Merged, ---

minerva beats kyria due to bfr GG

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Kyria beat x793 Erza with her hax, and has enough stats to give her mid diff.

Kyria and Brandish are both hax, Kyria is faster considering her feats against Erza, so she hax Brandish first.

Minereva isn't gonna beat either of them. Whether she hides or not, she eventually has to show up. She loses low-mid diff to Kyria

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
Knowing Kyria she turns Brandish into her pet and wait for Minerva to stomp her too

ShaLIGHTNING

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Brandish and any Spriggan eats them both for breakfast. Minerva gets off'ed first.

Ain't the biggest Brandish fan, but as both Kiria and her are hax players, Brandish would overpower her due to having much more MP (taking portrayal in consideration).

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Kyria beat x793 Erza with her hax, and has enough stats to give her mid diff.

Kyria and Brandish are both hax, Kyria is faster considering her feats against Erza, so she hax Brandish first.

Minereva isn't gonna beat either of them. Whether she hides or not, she eventually has to show up. She loses low-mid diff to Kyria
Lol

Kyria got no diffed by a controlled laxus who brandish scales to or is stronger then and we all know that laxus's speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kyrias.

i don't see why brandish can't rival laxus in terms of speed since her a.p scales to base natsu

actually nvm idk why i argued that her speed scales to laxus lol, but brandish still wins

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
brandish stomps hard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

pretty sure that the fighters are bloodlusted, they should be since its a tournament, so brandish can just think and kyria turns into a sub-atomic particle gg
--- Double Post Merged, ---

minerva beats kyria due to bfr GG
All the better for Kyria to cut her strength.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
All the better for Kyria to cut her strength.
if they are bloodlusted then brandish just shrinks her and steps on her or organ busts her lol

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
if they are bloodlusted then brandish just shrinks her and steps on her or organ busts her lol
Organ bust has shown no combat application. Shrinking Kyria does nothing, Kyria cuts her strength and it's over.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Organ bust has shown no combat application. Shrinking Kyria does nothing, Kyria cuts her strength and it's over.
how is organ bust has no combat application? it literally makes your organs bigger and blows them out of your body

how does shrinking does nothing to kyria? brandish just steps on her

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
how is organ bust has no combat application? it literally makes your organs bigger and blows them out of your body

how does shrinking does nothing to kyria? brandish just steps on her
She's never shown it in combat or stated to be able to use it in combat, so by default it's a non-factor to me.

Because by the time she does it she'll already be Kyria's dog.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Because by the time she does it she'll already be Kyria's dog
Yes, but Brandish is familiar with. She already was Aquarius's pet :).

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
She's never shown it in combat or stated to be able to use it in combat, so by default it's a non-factor to me.

Because by the time she does it she'll already be Kyria's dog.
She enlarged natsus tumor, thats a feat if she can do it to tumors then why can't she do it to organs?

nah she just steps on her GG

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
She enlarged natsus tumor, thats a feat if she can do it to tumors then why can't she do it to organs?

nah she just steps on her GG
Sure, out of combat and after having already shrunk it in the first place. Like I said, no combat application. It's like her stabbing August, means pretty much nothing.

A good way of saying you have no counter to my point.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Kyria got no diffed by a controlled laxus who brandish scales to or is stronger then and we all know that laxus's speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kyrias.

i don't see why brandish can't rival laxus in terms of speed since her a.p scales to base natsu

actually nvm idk why i argued that her speed scales to laxus lol, but brandish still wins
Can you show me a scan of Brandish's incredible speed? Or any feats that even puts her anywhere close to Laxus's speed?

Because she hasn't been shown using it in direct combat, she's only ever used it on those not paying attention to her. Here's a few scans of that Natsu feat.

As you can see, Natsu was not focusing on her, I wouldn't call that an "in combat feat".

And Dimaria mentioned that she could have expanded Natsu's organs till they bursted, Natsu, who was unconscious, and suggested that she shrink Lucy (who she was fighting) and crush her. Why not suggest her to burst Lucy's organs as well? I do think that Brandish can organ bust as Dimaria would have had to see her do it to suggest it in the first place, and Dimaria is a credible source of information, but, she never said Brandish could do it on an opponent focusing on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.