Round of 16 - Brandish vs. Kiria vs. Minerva | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Brandish vs. Kiria vs. Minerva

Who Wins?

• Brandish μ

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Kiria

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Minerva Orland

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
just cause she said to shrink and crush lucy does not mean that she still can't enlarge her organs, if she ENLARGED natsus tumor then she can do the same for organs what do you kyria simps do not understand above this? and brandish's MP>>>Hers so brandish shrinks her end of story also brandish does not need to be faster then kyria to win since she just needs to think GG also i am not downplaying kyria shes just weak
Fur one, I'm voting for Brandish here, I specifically said I think Brandish mid diffs Kyria, then proceeds to low diff Minerva (difficulty depends on how bad Kyria hurt her, but it doesn't go past low-diff)

Two, never have I said that Brandish couldn't burst someone's organs, she certainly can, she proved that she can, she just hasn't proven quite yet that she can do it in the middle of a fight.

But, it also depends on Kyria's speed, if she can use strength-cutter on Brandish then Brandish becomes Kyria's pet.

not irene but he will stomp GS :derp
I really hope you're joking here...

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
he probably can one shot brandish due to hax. and brandish is a spriggan so shes obv fast af its just that the spriggans got garbage writing

anyways brandish still solos the guild she is>=giant gajeel who was knocking wood chips off of aldoron
So you think if Mest fought Brandish, he'd oneshot her lmao? No, no chance, he couldnt even beat Marin. And why would being a spriggan make you fast? Larcade, a top tier spriggan, was getting tagged by Base Sting lmao. he wasn't even using Dragon Force. I'm not seeing any speed feats from Brandish.

Sure, she'd be a really big dog for Kyria to play with.

Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Minerva is fodder.

It's a tossup between Brandish and Kyria. It's really whoever moves first wins. Kyria's hypnosis works on Laxus and Erza, which is more than sufficient proof that it'll work on Brandish. Brandish's magic works on anyone on or around her level, and she's above Kyria in MP.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well Sting was powered by Larcade’s white magic which would make him stronger than before.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So you think if Mest fought Brandish, he'd oneshot her lmao? No, no chance, he couldnt even beat Marin. And why would being a spriggan make you fast? Larcade, a top tier spriggan, was getting tagged by Base Sting lmao. he wasn't even using Dragon Force. I'm not seeing any speed feats from Brandish.

Sure, she'd be a really big dog for Kyria to play with.
Yeah mest would one shot brandish if he got the first move, duh. and so what if he was getting tagged by sting? stings fast af

nah brandish one shots diabolos with organ bust or shrink GG, or just enlarges herself to aldo size lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fur one, I'm voting for Brandish here, I specifically said I think Brandish mid diffs Kyria, then proceeds to low diff Minerva (difficulty depends on how bad Kyria hurt her, but it doesn't go past low-diff)

Two, never have I said that Brandish couldn't burst someone's organs, she certainly can, she proved that she can, she just hasn't proven quite yet that she can do it in the middle of a fight.

But, it also depends on Kyria's speed, if she can use strength-cutter on Brandish then Brandish becomes Kyria's pet.

I really hope you're joking here...
so u think brandish>kyria? K

and mest no diffs god serena via mem swap GG GS has no counters to it

mest can even kill a DG with mem swap hes prob the 2nd strongest char in the series cause he shown no limits to it

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
and mest no diffs god serena via mem swap GG GS has no counters to it
God Serena throws one casual attack, GG Mest.

mest can even kill a DG with mem swap hes prob the 2nd strongest char in the series cause he shown no limits to it
Wait, so you think Mest>Selene? Does this mean you think Mest could put up a fight against Acno?

Yeah mest would one shot brandish if he got the first move, duh.
If that was the case then why didn't Mest just one shot Zeref when he got Makarov? Cause, to me it looked like he was terrified, hell, why didn't he stomp Ajeel if he could no diff Serena and Brandish?

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
God Serena throws one casual attack, GG Mest.

Wait, so you think Mest>Selene? Does this mean you think Mest could put up a fight against Acno?

If that was the case then why didn't Mest just one shot Zeref when he got Makarov? Cause, to me it looked like he was terrified, hell, why didn't he stomp Ajeel if he could no diff Serena and Brandish?
Mest can mindrape him faster so

and mest no diffs selene and he cant beat acno due to magic immunity

cause he didn't want to end all the fun so

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
and mest no diffs selene
So, you think he can no diff a character who by portrayal is at the very least Tenrou Acnologia tier? Who in turn can stomp all of the GMG Dragons at the same time?

he cant beat acno due to magic immunity
Acno isn't immune to magic, he is just extremely resistant to it, like how Silver was very resistant to ice.

cause he didn't want to end all the fun so
Okay, at this point, I really can't tell whether you're trolling or not.

ShaLIGHTNING

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Larcade, a top tier spriggan, was getting tagged by Base Sting lmao. he wasn't even using Dragon Force. I'm not seeing any speed feats from Brandish.
That's cause my boy's a very cocky ass moron, wanting to play with his very counter instead of insta put him down like he did vs Kagura.

And no Brandish is not a skilled fighter, at least I don't think she is, she is all about hax like Dimaria but she's one chick you'd love to have as support in a fight.

Since both of them are meeting each other in this fight, I assume Brandish's magic would caught Kiria off guard more than Kiria would catch her off guard, even tho neither of them got Erza's intellect to figure what their opponent's magic is all about, see what I mean?

+ From what I've read, I still see Brandish above FT members and the Diabolos trio in term of MP so she gets the hax advantage.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So, you think he can no diff a character who by portrayal is at the very least Tenrou Acnologia tier? Who in turn can stomp all of the GMG Dragons at the same time?

Acno isn't immune to magic, he is just extremely resistant to it, like how Silver was very resistant to ice.

Okay, at this point, I really can't tell whether you're trolling or not.
Mest still solos his own verse via memory swap sooooo

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Mest still solos his own verse via memory swap sooooo
Definitely trolling, got it.

Minerva stomps the hell out of Mest, never mind characters like God Serena, Selene, Brandish, & Kyria.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Definitely trolling, got it.

Minerva stomps the hell out of Mest, never mind characters like God Serena, Selene, Brandish, & Kyria.
mest memory swaps GG. none of them can counter it so

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
mest memory swaps GG. none of them can counter it so
Let's assume Mest can memory swap mid battle to those tiers above him. Here's a simple counter, since he's fodder to all of them, one-shot him from the start, literally one casual attack from any of them (even Minerva) would take him out.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah mest would one shot brandish if he got the first move, duh. and so what if he was getting tagged by sting? stings fast af

nah brandish one shots diabolos with organ bust or shrink GG, or just enlarges herself to aldo size lol
No... he doesn't... he can beat her out of combat, thats all.
Dragon Force Sting and Rogue combined are slower than Base Natsu. Base Sting isn't fast. Not that it matters, because Brandish still has no speed feats

Cant do any of that if shes a dog. You still have no counter to this fact

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
It's a tossup between Brandish and Kyria. It's really whoever moves first wins. Kyria's hypnosis works on Laxus and Erza, which is more than sufficient proof that it'll work on Brandish. Brandish's magic works on anyone on or around her level, and she's above Kyria in MP.
Kyria is faster, considering she has stats to give current Erza mid diff. So she moves first.

I still see Brandish above FT members and the Diabolos trio in term of MP so she gets the hax advantage.
Above FT members in MP?

No way she's above Gildarts, Laxus or powered up Natsu in MP
--- Double Post Merged, ---

bind snakes?

and brandish can still organ bust sooo he enlarged natsus tumor GG whats so different about organs
Jellal immobilized Erza with bind snake.
And he has a spell that can one shot those who don't completely outclass him - self destruction circle

Since apparently using within combat or not doesn't matter, Jellal no diffs everyone with bind snake and self destruction circle?

Anyone who claims Brandish "organ bursts" everyone since she did it to powered down, off guard Natsu, on an organ already under her spell (she shrank it before); should also accept :
- Jellal destroys with bind snake and self destruction circle.
- Mest destroys everyone through mind control.
etc
Or else you're hypocritical. That's all I've got to say here.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Kyria wins. Her hax would work perfectly on Brandish and Minerva can't compare to Kyria at all.

ShaLIGHTNING

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Above FT members in MP?

Whoops, I should of been more specific while saying FT members, anyway, I do believe she has more MP than Laxus, Erza and most of Natsus’ form, yes I do (by a small margin), BUT, I do believe they would maul her one v one without much problems, as they are formidable fighters and I’ve been convinced many times that you can have immense mp and still gets battered because you’re not a skilled fighter as Magic Power ≠ Power Level, ask Neinhart about that.

May I mention that I don’t think there is a big gap between Laxus and Gildz? I’m so sure Laxus would give Gildarts an high diff.

Last edited:

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Kyria is faster, considering she has stats to give current Erza mid diff. So she moves first.

Above FT members in MP?

Jellal immobilized Erza with bind snake.
And he has a spell that can one shot those who don't completely outclass him - self destruction circle

Since apparently using within combat or not doesn't matter, Jellal no diffs everyone with bind snake and self destruction circle?

Anyone who claims Brandish "organ bursts" everyone since she did it to powered down, off guard Natsu, on an organ already under her spell (she shrank it before); should also accept :
- Jellal destroys with bind snake and self destruction circle.
- Mest destroys everyone through mind control.
etc
Or else you're hypocritical. That's all I've got to say here.
i agree with the mest part but jellal should have a limit to his. anyways brandish still stomps kyria with no diff organ bust GG nothing u guys can do since brandish used it already sooooooo

thats like saying that zeref cannot timestop in battles lmao

or that irene cannot transform ppl into mice in fights LOL

No... he doesn't... he can beat her out of combat, thats all.
Dragon Force Sting and Rogue combined are slower than Base Natsu. Base Sting isn't fast. Not that it matters, because Brandish still has no speed feats

Cant do any of that if shes a dog. You still have no counter to this fact
How tf is Light-Shadow DF sting slower then base natsu? thats crap he was keeping up with larcade lol.

Wont be a dog if kyrias already shrunk or organ busted sooooooooo

Let's assume Mest can memory swap mid battle to those tiers above him. Here's a simple counter, since he's fodder to all of them, one-shot him from the start, literally one casual attack from any of them (even Minerva) would take him out.
he shown no limits to memory swap so. still one shots the verse GG

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
How tf is Light-Shadow DF sting slower then base natsu? thats crap he was keeping up with larcade lol.

Wont be a dog if kyrias already shrunk or organ busted sooooooooo
I didn't say Light-Shadow DF Sting was slower. I said DF Sting and DF Rogue together are slower than Base Natsu, which is why he was kicking the shit out of them. Oh, and Sting didn't need Light Shadow mode to keep up with Larcade lol, he was doing it in Base. Being a spriggan don't make you fast, this was never stated nor was it shown. Very few spriggans are fast and Brandish isn't one of them. She has no speed feats.

Organ bust has no combat showing. And Kyria can still cut Brandish's strength when shrunk. Not that Brandish has the speed feats to attack first against someone who can clash swords with Erza.

Status
Not open for further replies.