Round of 16 - Brandish vs. Kiria vs. Minerva | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Brandish vs. Kiria vs. Minerva

Who Wins?

• Brandish μ

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Kiria

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Minerva Orland

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sure, out of combat and after having already shrunk it in the first place. Like I said, no combat application. It's like her stabbing August, means pretty much nothing.

A good way of saying you have no counter to my point.
Hows it not good in combat? she just shrinks kyrias brain or enlarges it GG
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you show me a scan of Brandish's incredible speed? Or any feats that even puts her anywhere close to Laxus's speed?

Because she hasn't been shown using it in direct combat, she's only ever used it on those not paying attention to her. Here's a few scans of that Natsu feat.

As you can see, Natsu was not focusing on her, I wouldn't call that an "in combat feat".

And Dimaria mentioned that she could have expanded Natsu's organs till they bursted, Natsu, who was unconscious, and suggested that she shrink Lucy (who she was fighting) and crush her. Why not suggest her to burst Lucy's organs as well? I do think that Brandish can organ bust as Dimaria would have had to see her do it to suggest it in the first place, and Dimaria is a credible source of information, but, she never said Brandish could do it on an opponent focusing on her.

for one, i already said "nvm idk why i argued that shes close to laxus's speed" or something like that. for two it does not matter weather natsu was not paying attention to her cause she still enlarged it, she honestly just enlarges kyrias brains and GG or shrinks it so yeah it is a combat feat

brandish did not even want to bust lucys organs wtf? and she does not need to say that brandish can do it on an opponent fighting her cause brandish doing it on natsu is more then enough to give her the win here
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm honestly surprised that people think that kyria has a chance

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
for two it does not matter weather natsu was not paying attention to her cause she still enlarged it, she honestly just enlarges kyrias brains and GG or shrinks it so yeah it is a combat feat

brandish did not even want to bust lucys organs wtf? and she does not need to say that brandish can do it on an opponent fighting her cause brandish doing it on natsu is more then enough to give her the win here
Actually, it does matter that Natsu was not paying attention to her, because if he was paying attention to her and she still did it, it would be a combat feat. That just proves that she can enlarge organs, not that she could do it during a fight.

Whether she wanted to burst Lucy's organs or not is irrelevant, what is relevant is that Dimaria didn't suggest she do so, she suggested she shrinks and crushes her. Here's the scan again,

Why did Dimaria suggest Brandish organ bust Natsu and not Lucy if she could do it mid-combat?

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Brandish fodderizes both. She was able to negg Skullion's magic from miles away who is far stronger than Kiria.

Phaizzy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Brandish and not even close.

Zelefomavis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Brandish one shots both of them at the same time.

She's tier(s) above them MP wise so her hax should work on them. Kyria's hax may work on her but I'm doubtful. Even so, Organ busting is faster, it's instatenous while Kyria's hax needs for her cutting wave to her opponent.

And Brandish has shown she can use her magic on multiple Target at the same time. So double organ busting.

Reactions: Jko

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Actually, it does matter that Natsu was not paying attention to her, because if he was paying attention to her and she still did it, it would be a combat feat. That just proves that she can enlarge organs, not that she could do it during a fight.

Whether she wanted to burst Lucy's organs or not is irrelevant, what is relevant is that Dimaria didn't suggest she do so, she suggested she shrinks and crushes her. Here's the scan again,

Why did Dimaria suggest Brandish organ bust Natsu and not Lucy if she could do it mid-combat?
cause instead of enlarging his tumor she could have enlarged his organs? and she did not say it to lucy cause she could have just stepped on him as simple as that

OT: Brandish still solos both via organ bust like it or not LOL

Brandish and not even close.
this

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hows it not good in combat? she just shrinks kyrias brain or enlarges it GG
Like I said, she has no combat showings with it. Also doesn't help that Brandish has virtually no speed feats.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Like I said, she has no combat showings with it. Also doesn't help that Brandish has virtually no speed feats.
kyria is not faster then her anyways and does not matter if she used it in combat or not cause she still has it sooo

she organ busts kyria GG.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
She literally grew Natsu's tumour mid combat and instantly grew and shrunk Gajeel against Aldo mid combat. Same with making Gray smaller than Skullion's ash to save him from miles away. There is literally nothing saying Brandish can't organ bust but downplay.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
kyria is not faster then her anyways and does not matter if she used it in combat or not cause she still has it sooo

she organ busts kyria GG.
Why? What speed feats does Brandish have?
Sure, Mest still has the ability to mind rape Brandish too lmao, but I guess if using it in combat don't matter Mest oneshots Brandish.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
cause instead of enlarging his tumor she could have enlarged his organs? and she did not say it to lucy cause she could have just stepped on him as simple as that
I understand that she could have enlarged his organs instead, that is literally what Dimaria said in the scan that I showed you.

And two, the point I'm trying to make is if Dimaria said that Brandish could have done it to Lucy it would have been proof from a reliable source that she could burst someone's organs mid battle, but Dimaria instead suggested she shrink and crush Lucy rather than the much easier and cleaner solution of bursting an organ such as the brain or heart.

kyria is not faster then her anyways
Can you show me a scan of literally any speed feat from Brandish that puts her above Kyria? Yes, I agree, Brandish>Kyria, but you're downplaying the hell out of Kyria. She ain't getting stomped by Brandish, and she certainly isn't losing to Minerva.

She literally grew Natsu's tumour mid combat
Technically not mid combat as he already defeated Neinhart when she expanded the size of his tumor.

As you can see, Natsu had already defeated Neinhart when Brandish used it, and even if he was still fighting Neinhart and Brandish still used it it wouldn't be a combat feat as he was not fighting her at that point in time.

instantly grew and shrunk Gajeel against Aldo mid combat. Same with making Gray smaller than Skullion's ash to save him from miles away.
That's not proof of anything as she has already been shown to be able to shrink and expand the size of others mid combat, as shown when she was fighting Lucy and was significantly holding back.

There is literally nothing saying Brandish can't organ bust but downplay.
There is literally nothing saying that she actually can, like I said, Dimaria could have easily suggested that Brandish use organ bust against Lucy mid battle, but she didn't.

And I am the last person that would downplay Brandish, hell, I was doing nothing but defending her in the other thread.

We've never seen Brandish fighting seriously, so, who knows, maybe she can use organ bust in the middle of the battle, but, we have no proof that she can, we don't have a scan of her doing so in the middle of a fight, we only see her expand and shrink someone's size, and we don't have another character stating that she can (Dimaria surely would have mentioned it), nor did Brandish herself say that she could organ bust in the middle of battle, so, neither Dimaria nor Brandish mentioned anything about her being able to use that OP ability during battle..

Last edited:

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
The things that only trap people off guard ? Yes, I accept both but they are useless against a focus opponent in a real fight :teehee.
Yeah, just pointing out this lol. Both were used against off guard opponents

Nobody accepts Jellal stomps with bind snake or self destruction circle.
But wanks Brandish for "organ burst".

Amazing standards lmao.

Don't forget about Mest's memory manipulation, he might just stomp God Serena and Irene with that one :fan.
He almost killed August with that, so of course lmaoo

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France

Amazing standards lmao.
Yes and I don't understand as well. This is why I put Kyria > Brandish. More offensive, faster, can cut through her skin before she turned Giant or miniaturized her. Kyria is not a passive or defensive character and Brandish hasn't got a great durability and speed feats.

Kyria can blitz Brandish and slash her body for same result as what did Dimaria.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Double standards man, neither has shown the ability to do any of those spells mid combat, if we at least got verbal confirmation from Mari of organ bust being an option against Lucy, then I could accept it being a spell that can be used in combat, but she suggested she shrink and crush her instead.

If we say Brandish can just organ bust Kyria to win, that means Mest can defeat Jacob by manipulating his memories mid fight, or that Jellal could use bind snake against God Serena mid fight.

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Brandish takes this no problem, she basically scales to Giant Gajeel who could stagger Aldoron.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I understand that she could have enlarged his organs instead, that is literally what Dimaria said in the scan that I showed you.

And two, the point I'm trying to make is if Dimaria said that Brandish could have done it to Lucy it would have been proof from a reliable source that she could burst someone's organs mid battle, but Dimaria instead suggested she shrink and crush Lucy rather than the much easier and cleaner solution of bursting an organ such as the brain or heart.

Can you show me a scan of literally any speed feat from Brandish that puts her above Kyria? Yes, I agree, Brandish>Kyria, but you're downplaying the hell out of Kyria. She ain't getting stomped by Brandish, and she certainly isn't losing to Minerva.

Technically not mid combat as he already defeated Neinhart when she expanded the size of his tumor.

As you can see, Natsu had already defeated Neinhart when Brandish used it, and even if he was still fighting Neinhart and Brandish still used it it wouldn't be a combat feat as he was not fighting her at that point in time.

That's not proof of anything as she has already been shown to be able to shrink and expand the size of others mid combat, as shown when she was fighting Lucy and was significantly holding back.

There is literally nothing saying that she actually can, like I said, Dimaria could have easily suggested that Brandish use organ bust against Lucy mid battle, but she didn't.

And I am the last person that would downplay Brandish, hell, I was doing nothing but defending her in the other thread.

We've never seen Brandish fighting seriously, so, who knows, maybe she can use organ bust in the middle of the battle, but, we have no proof that she can, we don't have a scan of her doing so in the middle of a fight, we only see her expand and shrink someone's size, and we don't have another character stating that she can (Dimaria surely would have mentioned it), nor did Brandish herself say that she could organ bust in the middle of battle, so, neither Dimaria nor Brandish mentioned anything about her being able to use that OP ability during battle..
just cause she said to shrink and crush lucy does not mean that she still can't enlarge her organs, if she ENLARGED natsus tumor then she can do the same for organs what do you kyria simps do not understand above this? and brandish's MP>>>Hers so brandish shrinks her end of story also brandish does not need to be faster then kyria to win since she just needs to think GG also i am not downplaying kyria shes just weak

Anyone claiming Brandish "organ bursts" should accept Jellal "bind snakes".

Somehow, I don't see them accepting the latter :derp
bind snakes?

and brandish can still organ bust sooo he enlarged natsus tumor GG whats so different about organs

Brandish takes this no problem, she basically scales to Giant Gajeel who could stagger Aldoron.
exactly

Don't forget about Mest's memory manipulation, he might just stomp God Serena and Irene with that one :fan.
not irene but he will stomp GS :derp

Why? What speed feats does Brandish have?
Sure, Mest still has the ability to mind rape Brandish too lmao, but I guess if using it in combat don't matter Mest oneshots Brandish.
he probably can one shot brandish due to hax. and brandish is a spriggan so shes obv fast af its just that the spriggans got garbage writing

anyways brandish still solos the guild she is>=giant gajeel who was knocking wood chips off of aldoron

Status
Not open for further replies.