Discussion - Character Info Cards - Power Levels | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Character Info Cards - Power Levels

Did I waste my time with this, lol ?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • If nothing else it looks nice ...

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
It's okay if you couldn't answer me. I have all the time... I wanted to talk about the format of the cards because it must not be too small or too big (it depends on the public who will play the game). And, unfortunately, I've never done Photoshop :(. I don't know how it works. But, I have a question: is Photoshop paying?
If you want i can share the format im using here. Or do you want i pm you the format?

Yeah if you want to do a card game youll need some editing skills, imho.
Im using Photoshop. Its a tool you buy, just like any other Adobe tool (there is also the pirate option), but i had workaround regarding that. Back in my college days i got it for free.

Jera Nekis

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Good morning !!!
It's been a long time since I spoke to you! Well, I must say that I haven't really made progress on the FT board game project. I underestimated the project a bit. But hey, I'm relaunching the project!!!
I'll tell you more later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello, I started again to calculate the statistics of the characters of FT and other guilds for that matter !!! I was only able to calculate some characters (my favorites)... I will share the results when I find my files where everything is marked on it.