Discussion - Cheese, love or hate | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Cheese, love or hate

How do you like cheese ?

• I love cheese

Votes: 33 63.5%
  • I like cheese

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • I hate cheese

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I'm allergic

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'll run away. :hurr

I try my best to get pizza with no cheese. Luckily my parents are not that fond of cheese as well, so it goes without saying that we would never order a pizza with cheese. As for other situations, well, I'll just eat everything else before I eat pizza with cheese so I'll still be able to enjoy all food. :hurr

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You cannot run away from the Pervmeister. \o/

Really? My cousin and parents have said that pizza with no cheese is horrible. They prefer to get cheese pizza and then remove cheese.

Anyway, you should be kidnapped and forcefed cheese until you like it. :mad

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Then we'll just keep running. :hurr

Hmm, it's exactly the opposite for me and my family. We all prefer ones without cheese when it comes to pizza. My mom is pretty fond of cheese, but she's not a maniac either. Is the cheese on the topping or the surrounding bread? For me, if it's on the bread, it's more tolerable than on the topping.

Rrrreeaalllyy? I think you'll only make me hate it more. :|

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Pizza with no cheese? thats like a hot dog with no sausage, just wrong lol.

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
cheese in the surrounding bread is not a pizza ! It's another crazy american invention.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
cheese in the surrounding bread is not a pizza ! It's another crazy american invention.
Eh? Really? ..Well, not that much surprising, considering how creative they are. XD I can tolerate it better, but I still can't say I like it that way. ^^"

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I friggin' LOVE cheese! The stinkier the better!

My current favorite would have to be Bleu/blue veined cheese. I'd love to get my hands on some nice unpasteurized AoC cheeses, but our customs department won't allow it...

Last edited:

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States
I still have huge issues with smell. If something stinks more than likely I can't eat it lol

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't blame you, stinky cheeses/unpasturized cheeses are an acquired taste. It's a lot like oysters, durian, and offals.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Speak for yourself lol, I can't remember a day in my life where I did not enjoy a good old fashion stinky cheese. I guess it is plausible for my parents to have trained me to like stinky cheese even as a toddler though lol. I think my current favorite cheese is either blue cheese or Parmesan.... My parents bound a full wheel of parmesan some time ago and I just could not stop eating it lol.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, obviously parmesan is not nearly as stinky or strong flavored as a regular blue cheese or roquefort lol (that is not necessarily the point either).... I can't remember if I have tried Limburger..... It sounds as something that I should have tried but I just can't place it. I don't mind the smell but I do wonder if my system could at large handle unpasteurized products. I have every reason to believe they should actually be better tasting than pasteurized products (as flavor is obviously sacrificed for the sake of health) but there really is a risk here.... Perhaps it is not as bad as I have been lead to believe though.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
As much as I'd love to gorge on cheese, I have a certain level of lactose intolerance to deal with...:scry

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Most of cheese is actually great but I don't eat it that often. Gouda was my absolute favourite, I should buy one the next time.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
My parents bought to much cheese for their birthday party. We had to eat a complete st nectaire and a complete brie (a complete brie is huge) with only 5 people. I just had to forget eating balanced meal.

rudorofu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Don't love cheese nor do I hate it. I use it whenever the food really needs it, but the one thing I don't particularly like when it comes to cheese is melting it to the point where it becomes liquid. My mom thinks things taste better when they've been microwaved to the point of becoming a liquid, but I would think otherwise. Either my taste buds are off or she's off her rockers XD

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Well i'm not sure to understand you.
First the cheese doesn't need to be eaten melted. In fact it's more those who doesn't like cheese who eat it that way because the smell is not that strong.
Second, if you use cheese as a top and heat it, it's hard that it does not become liquid.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I wouldn't say that I really like cheese. I mostly prefer it to be eaten in pizza and pasta. I also like to eat it with soup.:)
The thing I don't really like about cheese is its smell.:)
And also I don't like melted cheese. Also I have allergy for several types of cheese as I have allergy for milk.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I enjoy cheese though I am only beginning to explore different varieties. My preference is for French or Spanish cheese, depending on the mood I am in. I just finished a wedge of Campo de Montalban, very similar to manchego but a bit more complex. I bought some Saint Andre yesterday and am really enjoying it, my first time trying it and I am quite impressed.

Cotaku

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cheese is good. The only type of cheese I've never really cared for is pepperjack, for whatever reason. I also don't care for melted liquid cheese. It gets to be waaaay too much for me.