Hangout - DGM Hang Out Thread | Page 75 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

ValiantCielSquirrel

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What do you mean by "flexible"?

And yes, multiple people can leave reviews, but only one will be posted on the main page. Hope that answers your questions! :)
I meant whether or not reviews will need revisions/checking before they're accepted. I guess I can always just try.
Does anyone know about the Fall release date of Jump Square Rise? Had no luck yet researching it, and I can only say that releases tend to be mid-month.

EDIT:
Spoke too soon. Seems that it will be mid-month again. :> Nice belated birthday present. ♥ I want to buy the magazine.
https://okachi.fr/d-gray-man-sera-en-couverture-du-jump-sq-rise-fall-2018/

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh Nice.
Alright if my calculations are correct, there are currently 141 published pages post-volume 25.
Considering volume 25 had 185 pages (excluding extra, that is everything that is not a chapter page) this means that the chapter of this month should be more than FOURTY pages?!

Well, that or volume 26 will have less pages or more extra pages. But I can't help but being hopeful. :p

ValiantCielSquirrel

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh Nice.
Alright if my calculations are correct, there are currently 141 published pages post-volume 25.
Considering volume 25 had 185 pages (excluding extra, that is everything that is not a chapter page) this means that the chapter of this month should be more than FOURTY pages?!

Well, that or volume 26 will have less pages or more extra pages. But I can't help but being hopeful. :p
I hope so too... and that CDJapan releases the magazine soon. <3

Skylent

Reaction score
Country
France
translation"?
"Chapters of D.Gray-man and Beet the Vandel Buster are planned for next January in the Winter issue of Jump SQ Rise" :hi

BTW I have no idea why all those news about DGM are in french. Do we have some special connection with Shueisha/Jump Square or something?

Just counted the pages from the RAW: 34 pages not including the covers.
That's pretty decent from what we had previously :D
Niice, my illusory prediction was almost as good as the reality!

Skylent

Reaction score
Country
France

Oh, so they postponed volume 26 because they didn't have enough material to do a full volume (with only 35 pages last chapter instead of the 44 required to make volume 26 as long as volume 25).
Now apparently a regular manga volume is known to be able to go as long as 220 pages so I guess we shouldn't be too worried about next chapter being "shortened" to fill in the volume.

(Jeez I must be pretty maniac to do this calculations x))

Niko_kun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
She can put extra pages on the volume, like the fan questions, etc, I don’t think the next chapter will be a short one

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Husbando Wars 2018 have begun! Nominate your husbando now!​