Quarterfinal - Dimaria Yesta vs Laxus Dreyar | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Dimaria Yesta vs Laxus Dreyar

Which Fighter Advances?

• Dimaria Yesta

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Laxus Dreyar

Votes: 61 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
The Fairy Tail tournament thread is mainly a way in which dispute, hate, and conflict is spread out among fans. natsu vs g. Serena, same pointless argument. Now in this fight the arguments are just as bad, maybe even worse if we consider the foul language used in place of reasonable, pleasant replies. This Tournament is supposed to be a place were fans share opinions, as to not limit their own opinions to what they originally thought, and to relish in the joy that the tournament offered through its make-shift fantasy fights that might never happen in the FT verse.

Now, we have one-sided pointless arguments, negative and downright insulting quips, cantankerous,counter-productive, conversations, rude arguments that just turn into a battle of pointless witticisms, and a lack for apathy as well as empathy.

This tournament is supposed to be a joy among fans. We act as an audience to these battles, this is historical, so we enjoy these battles while we can.
Let us live as a community. A good apathetic community. After all, in the end, we all love Ft and enjoy it as a great pastime.

Thanks everyone for listening.
Somehow when you said this I pictured August telling the Spriggan 12 the same thing for some odd reason lol...
Wise old man:p
But yeah,an endless back and forth doesn't really benefit anyone...imo this thread has overstayed its welcome already so:p

Orgastthemage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Somehow when you said this I pictured August telling the Spriggan 12 the same thing for some odd reason lol...
Wise old man:p
But yeah,an endless back and forth doesn't really benefit anyone...imo this thread has overstayed its welcome already so:p

My thoughts exactly, it's best I leave this thread before i get into another pointless argument. Although it is refreshing to see someone who thinks similarly. Oh, thanks for likening me to August, fav character, here's to hoping he proves his hype.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I mean if she knew about God Slaying abilities then she should've known when Sherria used Black Wind as the elements are a trade mark of God Slayers.

Well Mira could beat Whal's Strength Bot in her Base Strength and Dimaria has shown that she can push back two mid tier opponents like chump in her base. I think Dimaria isn't reliant on her takeover as much as Mira but that really doesn't matter in this battle as God Soul is needed to beat Laxus.
That is a fair point.

Well those Weakness robots aren't exactly strong, but I get your point. I do agree DiMaria isn't reliant on her takeover, but it's because she can usually stop time, rather than her being effective in base.

I meant if Dimaria knew about God slaying magic and the dangers of it she would of put space in between her and Sherria like Mard did with Gray. Also Dimaria is definitely above Erza in speed imo. She should at least be on Ajeel's level in speed and her laser beams are a lot faster than that. Do you mean Mard could dodge Sherria? Or Mard could dodge Gray?
Well I'm not sure, I mean TO-Sherria and Chronos were essentially the same in speed. Ajeel probably has better movement than DiMaria. I meant Mard had an advantage over Gray :)

Mard did flinch from the LFD punch and while in Etherious Natsu pushed him back multiple times.
I was mistaken, you're quite right.

Well a half dead Wendy was at least pre-ts Laxus level seeing as she one shots 9D tier so a healthy Wendy must be up there. Wahl was due to his immunity so his durability is kind of iffy iffy but I can see it probably around the same, true about Jacob though but I don't see it as high as her due to God Resistance (same with Wahl), and Ajeel was hurt by Jupiter Canon so I think he relies on his elemental body rather than his durability.
Wendy is strong but she's probably not pre-skip Laxus level. But I can see your point about Wendy producing a similar feat.

Not sure if there is a God Resistance, I mean demons don't have resistance either. It's just high durability. I think Jupiter would have hurt all the Spriggans, especially if they're blindsided. But that's just a matter of opinion :)

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
For Dimaria Yesta vs Laxus Dreyar, the match will be one-sides...
  • Dimaria < Laxus [High Difficulty]
Laxus definitely takes this but not with ease. Dimaria's lasers won't affect affect him so she would have to rely on her Age Scratch and Takeover: God Soul.
  • Attack: Dimaria < Laxus
  • Defense: Dimaria = Laxus
  • Speed: Dimaria ≤ Laxus
  • Versatility: Dimaria ≈ Laxus
  • Intelligence: Dimaria > Laxus
  • MP: Dimaria ≥ Laxus
In Attack Power, it should be obvious Laxus wins handily. His AoE and Destructive Capacity is higher than anything Dimaria has shown.

In Defense, they both are pretty much equal. Although Dimaria doesn't look like the durable type, she is. Remember, appearances can be misleading. Dimaria didn't even get a scratch from DF Wendy while Laxus was hurt from Wahl's attacks.

As for Speed, both are fast. Dimaria can dash very quick but Laxus' Lightning Body might give him the slight upper-hand.

For Versatility, both should be around the same. Dimaria has two forms with different abilities for each. On the other hand, Laxus only has 1 form (he hasn't shown DF), but he has other minor forms of magic.

Nothing really needs to be said for Intelligence. Dimaria has the advantage here. After all, she is the more logical one as she is the one in command especially when she criticized Neinhart for staying on the ship while having to deal with Wahl.

Lastly, MP shouldn't be much of a factor here so it could go either way, leaning towards Dimaria though.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
[mod=Brandish]And that is the end of discussion for this fight between DiMaria Yesta and Laxus Dreyar. Voting will remain open until 12pm GMT on the 19th of June, 2016.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.