Quarterfinal - Dimaria Yesta vs Laxus Dreyar | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Dimaria Yesta vs Laxus Dreyar

Which Fighter Advances?

• Dimaria Yesta

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Laxus Dreyar

Votes: 61 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
  • M.Attack: Laxus >> Dimaria
  • F.Attack: Laxus > Dimaria (she is god after all)
  • Defense: Laxus > Dimaria (the same fact)
  • Stamina: Laxus >>> Dimaria (was beaten by some Sheria punches)
  • Speed: Laxus >> Dimaria (She is God of Time, but she didnt show any speed)
  • Versatility: Laxus < Dimaria (So she has energy attack)
  • Intelligence: Laxus >> Dimaria (Mari is not stupid, but she relies on her time magic)
  • MP: Laxus << Dimaria (Sorry Laxus, but timestop for whole world is huge spell)
  • Laxus >> Dimaria
Laxus will win.
Difficult - 5-6\10 (bs her TS, Laxus got a much of damage for his life, but his stamina is far high)

If yoy dont understand what I mean - God is far strong in Ph. parameters, but her opponent is Laxus who also strong and stronger than more wizzard. If Natsu oneshot WAR GOD, than Laxus can simply kick TIME GOD with one move of his finger

Last edited:

Jellal.S.N

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
  • M.Attack: Laxus >> Dimaria
  • Stamina: Laxus >>> Dimaria (was beaten by some Sheria punches)
  • Speed: Laxus >> Dimaria (She is God of Time, but she didnt show any speed)
  • Versatility: Laxus < Dimaria (So she has energy attack)
  • Intelligence: Laxus >> Dimaria (Mari is not stupid, but she relies on her time magic)
  • MP: Laxus << Dimaria (Sorry Laxus, but timestop for whole world is huge spell)
  • Laxus >> Dimaria
Laxus will win.
Difficult - 5-6\10 (bs her TS, Laxus got a much of damage for his life, but his stamina is far high)
Everything is fine but God of Time means you have all the time in the world right? So she may be faster than Laxus, just a bit as Age Seal is restricted. If it wasn't, she'll be much faster.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Everything is fine but God of Time means you have all the time in the world right? So she may be faster than Laxus, just a bit as Age Seal is restricted. If it wasn't, she'll be much faster.
Yeah, I agree that she should be faster than anyone, but she didnt show it, And if Serena had not a chance to sho his speed, Dimaria had that chance. She MUST been avoid all Sheria Attacks and never mind how strong Sheria was, but Mari didnt. So, we conclude that she has not high speed and time rules at all.
Some body here said that her lazer fly faster that time but it is ridiculus. It didnt show in any way in manga. Just bs Charly saved Wendy doesnt mean that lazer was faster than time. And Wendy (and Sheria) saw that lazer, not only Charly

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Why is DF Wendy underrated like this? Once it comes to speed she outclasses every member from Fairy Tail. She is above Erza and Gajeel which I don't really doubt of. I don't get why Wendy's Dragon Force is considered as pathetic while Natsu's Dragon Force is considered as high Spriggan tier. Seriously, it's Dragon Force we're talking about.
I don't like when they underrate her either. Base Wendy should be below Juvia, but not significantly; whereas DF Wendy should be on par or superior to her.

The thing is, DF is but a multiplier. A 3x multiplier to be more precisse, that is what most people believe. It is a multiplier of your base power. Let's not forget Wendy is a child and is nowhere near her prime. Besides, her reserved personality and her unexperience in battle before O6 makes of her a poor combat mage. She has always been low tier in base, below most of FT's mages, and now in Alvarez she seems to have livened up a bit.

DF Wendy is generally considered "pathetic" because if her base powers are very low, her DF will make her stronger, but not massively stronger. Whereas Natsu is a beast already in base, his DF should make him top spriggan tier.

As for DF Wendy's speed. She should be faster now than back in Tartaros. In any case, let's take as a feat the speed she showed during her fight against Dimaria. That "blitzing" of her you show, moving at a fast speed and seemingly disappearing, is just an exaggeration of her speed. We actually don't know at what speed she travels. If you want further proof that Laxus is faster, you should take a look at the page in which he dodges Wahl's lasers.

These lasers should be massively hypersonic and he has no problem dodging them, showing a speed no other character has shown (I think). Whereas Wendy couldn't dodge Dimaria's laser which should be around as fast as Wahl's attack.

DF Wendy outclasses Base Natsu when it comes to feats. DF Wendy is not as strong as Laxus, which I agree to. But faster? Yes. So Laxus won't have a chance to dodge Dimaria's lazer beams.
Sorry I usually agree with you on everything but saying DF Wendy outclasses Base Natsu in anything is just going too far. Alvarez base Natsu is a beast who has showed unthinkable feats nowhere near DF Wendy...

Yes, he defeated Wahl. But Dimaria is superior to Wahl. The only thing that Dimaria needs here to mid diff Laxus are her lazers.
Here, I sort of agree with you. People are underestimating Chronos to the point of saying that without age seal, she's below Wahl. Well, I don't know if below, but she should be on the same league. Age scratch, her amazing MP and that laser, and that impassivity against DF Wendy's attacks proves she's tough.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Here, I sort of agree with you. People are underestimating Chronos to the point of saying that without age seal, she's below Wahl. Well, I don't know if below, but she should be on the same league. Age scratch, her amazing MP and that laser, and that impassivity against DF Wendy's attacks proves she's tough.
Laxus may dissolve in lightning and neither lazer can find and touch him.
Lazer shot Wendy but do the shit to Sheria. Laxus is far stronger. Those lazers are nothing for him.
Dimaria should fight with her Ph. power and maybe other energy magic which wasnt show (yeah, rules dont allow that)

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This pretty much proves my reasoning, prime Chelia should be around the level of Erza in most areas, including durability. She just won a God because she's got the God Slaying factor, whereas Erza wouldn't be capable of it, probably. Laxus is going to have a hard time but he may be able to become victor, with extreme difficulty. It could go either way.
I think TO-Sherria would be below Erza, as Erza's offensive capabilities would be higher. They'd probably even out in other areas. That said Sherria did win through slayer advantage, but she did so fairly quickly. Her Secret Art was definitely enough to defeat DiMaria, while Erza landed 2 strikes with Neptunes sword, Jupiter and Nakagami Starlight to defeat Ajeel. I see DiMaria as someone Erza has a good chance of defeating solo, but DiMaria's durability makes her tough to overcome.

For Laxus, he's basically fighting someone like Wahl but with less offensive capability. So I can't see a reason why he'd be pushed to high+ difficulty.

In order to be able of swatting the laser, you must have enough reaction speed to be able to do so. If you do, and Laxus does, then you can swat it. If you don't swat it it's going to pierce you through. Whether you are DF Wendy or you are Laxus.

But yeah, of course Laxus can dodge/swat it. If she spams lasers, then some will probably hit though.
I agree. I think Laxus has enough reaction speed, he's able to react to Wahl's projectile attacks. Also DF Wendy did notice the laser was shot at her, but her leg was too banged up to do anything. If Sherria can do it, I'd say anyone her tier or better should have the reaction speed to swat the laser. Tbh DiMaria's full-powered attack should be considered more of a threat.

Chelia was able to reflect her spell thanks to her slayer advantage and the Third Origin power-up she just received, which should've multiplied her speed and reaction speed which was already pretty high since she is a Sky God Slayer. DF Wendy couldn't do the same, so it seems pretty clear that it was Third Origin that gave Chelia the opportunity to reflect her lazers.

I agree that Laxus durability should be above TO Chelia's though. But once Dimaria pierces him through his heart, it's over.

I also can agree that Age Scratch won't take Laxus out. But it will give Dimaria a perfect opportunity to kill him, since he wouldn't be able to attack once he is affected by Age Scratch.
TO-Sherria used her bare arm to deflect the beam, she didn't use God Slaying magic to accomplish that. She received Third Origin but it only powers her up to her maximum potential, and seemingly this level is below current Laxus. DF Wendy was hit with Age Scratch and then shot with the laser. The same would need to occur with Laxus, and even then this laser would need to penetrate him. Wahl's laser is probably stronger, and it hurt Laxus when he was dying internally, so DiMaria's beam should hurt him too. But piercing his body is far too extreme imo.

I posted some pages above which shows that Wendy's speed should be considered better than Laxus' speed.
We can agree to disagree on this. But it's not a huge factor anyway. Speed is often an overrated stat, unless the speed difference is huge then people will land blows on one another. DiMaria wouldn't be many leagues below Laxus in speed, she'd be fast enough to land blows like Wahl.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why even put the S12 in when you're going to hinder them?

Dimaria still wins though, she's like the Mard Geer of the S12 which by that I mean only TO Sherria could win against her bcs of Slayer advantage and help. Not to mention her Age Scratch would make him not only feel all his battles but also the pain from his Magic Barrier particle sickness all at once.

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
should we even consider Laxus' fight with Wahl??? I mean, Laxus only pushed him back through some walls with punches who had 0% effect cause he was completely immune to electricity.

Yes, he defeated Wahl. But Dimaria is superior to Wahl. The only thing that Dimaria needs here to mid diff Laxus are her lazers.
you mean he defeated a guy who is completely immune to his lightning magic????

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Dimaria wins this...
@BluePegasus is right...Carla's Clairvoyance couldn't even keep up with Dimaria's lazer beams...Clairvoyance,which is literally the ability to see the future...that's faster than anything Laxus can do...in God Soul Dimaria is faster than Laxus..
Her durability is also high enough that a Dragon Slayer in Dragon Force,no limiters there couldn't even scratch her at all...DF Wendy's offensive power is high enough that she can toss around the largest Demon Gate and destroy a FACE statue...I highly doubt Laxus's offense is higher than that...even God Soul Dimaria can tank his nuke..
Dimaria wins this.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Dimaria has'nt shown anything that she can survive more than one nuke blast of Laxus.And regarding Dimaria's Lasers

Even Wendy saw it coming towards her.If her leg was not injured she could have avoided it.So fresh Laxus can easily dodge it.If the Laser hits him then Laxus can deflect it like TO Sherria.Laxus could have one shotted Wahl with Red Lightning if he had used the attack at the beginning of the battle.And Dimaria without Age Seal is on the level of Wahl or slightly stronger.And Red Lightning can do the same thing to Dimaria.

Last edited:

GokuSSJG

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
its funny how people want to turn this around into Dimaria's victory. I learned something new today:

- DF Wendy is faster than Laxus
- TO Sherria is faster and stronger than Laxus

Laxus takes this low diff.

Solitrine

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well, i wouldn't overhype Gods so much, considering what happened between Natsu and Ikusatsunagi. It is definitely possible to damage a God.
Ikusatsunagi was disappointing and didn't show any feats, contrary to Dimaria's God soul, thus i'd consider Dimaria to be stronger than Ikusatsunagi by far. But then again, Laxus is vasty superior to Wendy (which is an opinion you don't share, we'll have to agree to disagree =))
Ikusatsunagi wasn't actually a God according to the Volume's afterword. Apparently those "Yakuma 18" are just a race of beast warriors.

Dimaria has'nt shown anything that she can survive more than one nuke blast of Laxus.And regarding Dimaria's Lasers

Even Wendy saw it coming.So fresh Laxus can easily dodge it.If the Laser hits him then Laxus can deflect it like TO Sherria.Laxus could have one shotted Wahl with Red Lightning if he had used at the beginning of the battle.And Dimaria without Age Seal is on the level of Wahl or slightly stronger.And Red Lightning can do the same thing to Dimaria.
Wendy didn't necessarily see it coming. She saw Dimaria point at her and already knew what was coming next. Kind of like you know what happens if someone points a gun at you, you don't see the bullet but you still want to move away because you know what will come out of the gun.

I want to give my opinion on the Chelia vs Dimaria fight and how, in my opinion, the God Slayer part has been misinterpreted. Chelia didn't actually use God Slayer magic up until her finishing move on Dimaria, her fists weren't imbued with GS magic like they are if she utilizes it in hand-to-hand. This proves that Gods can be damaged by things that aren't GS magic as well as that Dimaria can be knocked out of God Soul (like other takeover users have shown) provided you deal enough damage to Dimaria.

Now onto what I think about the fight. In my opinion, Laxus definitely wins. I think he can react to the lasers but even if we assume that he can't there is still a big difference in durability between DF Wendy and Laxus so he will only take minor damage from the lasers if they do hit him. Laxus can definitely match and exceed Chelia's damage output and should be able to replicate an equivalent of her finisher using Red Lightning. I think Laxus's biggest problem will be Age Scratch which would be very strong against him because of the damage he has accumulated over his life, although this will definitely incapacitate him, it will only be momentarily.
I think Laxus wins mid-high difficulty.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Ikusatsunagi wasn't actually a God according to the Volume's afterword. Apparently those "Yakuma 18" are just a race of beast warriors.

Wendy didn't necessarily see it coming. She saw Dimaria point at her and already knew what was coming next. Kind of like you know what happens if someone points a gun at you, you don't see the bullet but you still want to move away because you know what will come out of the gun.

I want to give my opinion on the Chelia vs Dimaria fight and how, in my opinion, the God Slayer part has been misinterpreted. Chelia didn't actually use God Slayer magic up until her finishing move on Dimaria, her fists weren't imbued with GS magic like they are if she utilizes it in hand-to-hand. This proves that Gods can be damaged by things that aren't GS magic as well as that Dimaria can be knocked out of God Soul (like other takeover users have shown) provided you deal enough damage to Dimaria.

Now onto what I think about the fight. In my opinion, Laxus definitely wins. I think he can react to the lasers but even if we assume that he can't there is still a big difference in durability between DF Wendy and Laxus so he will only take minor damage from the lasers if they do hit him. Laxus can definitely match and exceed Chelia's damage output and should be able to replicate an equivalent of her finisher using Red Lightning. I think Laxus's biggest problem will be Age Scratch which would be very strong against him because of the damage he has accumulated over his life, although this will definitely incapacitate him, it will only be momentarily.
I think Laxus wins mid-high difficulty.
My point is that Wendy could see the Laser approaching her.We see two panels of her praying that she can move.So she had time to pray while the Laser was coming towards her.If fresh Laxus is in her position then he can move away from that position within that time.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay Laxus was at a disadvantage in the fight against Wahl but Wahl was too. Hiro made Wahl go mentally stupid at the end of the fight and Wahl could ended the entire South battle with that Etherion Canon. Do you guys forget what that Etherion can do?

Dimaria literally fought the maximum potential of a God Slayer (Who has very high potential considering she was only fifteen and keeping up with mid tier opponents back in pre-ts) and a Dragon Slayer with Dragon Force! And Dimaria would have won if she wasn't PIS the entire fight as she could been killed Wendy and the killed TO Sherria. Not to mention her Age Scratch was useless against a girl with little to no battles since her introduction.

Let me clear up some misinterpretation in this thread.

None of them bar TO Sherria could even percieve that attack. Wendy didn't know the laser was coming any of the previous time and that panel only showed she wanted to move her body not that she could see the laser about to hit her.

Sherria's attack were indeed imbued by GS magic as she was forcing her out of her takeover each time she hit her.

Laxus needed his strongest spell that used up mostly every ounce of magic to KO Wahl. I do believe people forget Wahl was keeping up with Laxus even when the MCB weren't affecting him and there was no way he would have been able to take Wahl's Etherion Canon.

With accumalitive damage Laxus has taken throughout the show he would be one shotted by Age Scratch. How the heck is going to take all that pain from battle and all that MCB poison afflicted pain at the same time when he couldn't even breath with the MCB that was left in his body?

GokuSSJG

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I do agree about the mentally part but it doesn't change anything really. he knew that he is completely immune to his lightning punch but he didn't knew about "the lightning that surpasses the lightning which is no longer lightning" thing. he would have been one shotted anyway.

Laxus always had MCB but he doesn't need to show every sign of pain every second.

we don't know how strong is Red Lightning. it only bypasses Wahl' immunity.

Etherion could in fact ended the entire war but we have no way of knowing what kind of Etherion would have Wahl' been.

now that I think about it, Age Scratch could take down Laxus cause he took a huge amount of damage in the past but hey, fans will vote for Laxus anyway. if you put Natsu here who took far, far, far more damage than Laxus then he would have won anyway.

besides, if Fairy Law is not restricted then this is even more easier.

Last edited:

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dimaria wins this...
@BluePegasus is right...Carla's Clairvoyance couldn't even keep up with Dimaria's lazer beams...Clairvoyance,which is literally the ability to see the future...that's faster than anything Laxus can do...in God Soul Dimaria is faster than Laxus..
By that statement you would directly be implying that Dimaria's beam is faster than speed of light. It's not.

As you can see, when she casts it, there is a beginning but there's still not an end (which is piercing through Wendy). If it was as fast as light or faster, the there would be a beginning and an end. Which means, the moment she cast it, it would directly hit Wendy. There wouldn't be a visual "progression" of the beam, do you get what I mean? it would be instantaneous, but it's not.

So, let's attribute that Carla couldn't dodge it to the fact her moving speed is low, and the span of time between her prediction and she dodging it was enough for it to pierce her (because she is just slow).

I sort of agree with the rest of your post though, but for me it could go either way.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
By that statement you would directly be implying that Dimaria's beam is faster than speed of light. It's not.

As you can see, when she casts it, there is a beginning but there's still not an end (which is piercing through Wendy). If it was as fast as light or faster, the there would be a beginning and an end. Which means, the moment she cast it, it would directly hit Wendy. There wouldn't be a visual "progression" of the beam, do you get what I mean? it would be instantaneous, but it's not.

So, let's attribute that Carla couldn't dodge it to the fact her moving speed is low, and the span of time between her prediction and she dodging it was enough for it to pierce her (because she is just slow).

I sort of agree with the rest of your post though, but for me it could go either way.
Wait,what do you mean speed of light?If you're referring to Laxus's speed then I don't think he moves at the speed of light...he's just a speedster when he turns into lightning....
Wendy isn't seeing the beam...she's just seeing Dimaria in front of her with her finger pointed out the same way she did when she first attacked Carla....remember,even Ultear couldn't follow Dimaria's attacks,and she's a time wizard mind you..by saying Wendy can you're implying DF Wendy>Ultear...which imo is too much of a stretch...DF Wendy is strong but she isn't THAT OVERWHELMINGLY strong...

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wait,what do you mean speed of light?If you're referring to Laxus's speed then I don't think he moves at the speed of light...he's just a speedster when he turns into lightning....
Wendy isn't seeing the beam...she's just seeing Dimaria in front of her with her finger pointed out the same way she did when she first attacked Carla....remember,even Ultear couldn't follow Dimaria's attacks,and she's a time wizard mind you..by saying Wendy can you're implying DF Wendy>Ultear...which imo is too much of a stretch...DF Wendy is strong but she isn't THAT OVERWHELMINGLY strong...
There is no character in Fairy Tail that moves (and most likely there won't be any character that will ever move) at the speed of light or faster.

I was just saying that implying that the beam is so fast that it cannot be dodged even when predicted beforehand directly implies the beam is as fast as light or faster. So the fact that Carla wasn't able to dodge it was not a matter of her reaction speed being slow, because she didn't use her reaction speed to predict the beam. She used her clarvoyance, which is above reaction speed (or, in terms of reaction speed, clarvoyance should be the fastest). She kind of predicted the future, she predicted the beam before she casted it, but still she couldn't dodge it. This is simply because although her "reaction speed" is top-notch (clarvoyance), her general/moving speed is very low. So you can predict an attack but if you're not fast enough to dodge it, then what's the use?

Wendy might not see the beam because her reaction speed is not as well developed as TO Chelia's or Laxus'. Or she might actually be seeing it but she has no chance to dodge it, proving her reaction speed is good but she's injured = she can't dodge. Whatever the case, Laxus would most likely be able to dodge most of the beams, but if they were consequent and fast, maybe some would actually hit in.

I'm by no means implying Wendy saw or didn't see the beam (nor implying she's very strong, very weak, above or below Urtear...), I'm just saying it's not as fast as you might think it is, and Laxus could dodge it rather handily.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Wendy isn't seeing the beam...she's just seeing Dimaria in front of her with her finger
We are see the lazer, so it is not faster than light\time. Sheria block lazer, do you realy think that she is faster than time??

Laxus needed his strongest spell that used up mostly every ounce of magic to KO Wahl. I do believe people forget Wahl was keeping up with Laxus even when the MCB weren't affecting him and there was no way he would have been able to take Wahl's Etherion Canon.
You cant know that it was his strongest spell. It was just low punch, much weaker than Natsu's fist. Well Red Lightning just allow Laxus to do any damage to Wahl and it was enough to kill him.
Etherion is concentrated magic. Wahl - mage. He cant hold more magic than his body seats. We know what can be if try to use more magic (Natsu on Tower, Natsu with Zeref). So, Wahl's Etherion <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Council Etherion.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
That doesn't PROVE SHIT. Laxus was doing the same thing to Tempesta and Laxus flat out blitzed Hades

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/358/7

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/245/11
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/245/12

Wendy HAS NEVER and probably never will be faster than Laxus. On top of being the one if not currently the strongest FT member, Laxus has always been the fastest member. Laxus has always been FLAT out superior to Wendy by leaps and bounds, he wouldn't be behind Wendy in something as essential as speed.
I'm sorry but this doesn't proof a thing. DF Wendy's speed is as fast that it looks like she is teleporting while Hades and Tempesta were able to see Laxus his movements once he uses lightning body. Seriously, DF Wendy is just faster.

Your statements are nothing more than biased.

Again, I don't see where Laxus outclasses DF Wendy in speed.

I've read somwhere in the forum, that DF was supposed to multiply someone's power by 3, more or less. You're saying Base Wendy barely can't fight, and DF makes her insane?
If we follow the definition of DF multiplying the power by 3:
-- If Base Natsu has 100 power value, DF Natsu --> 300.
-- If Base Wendy has 25 power value, DF Wendy --> 100.
Difference in power: 200. Natsu is naturaly stronger than Wendy in base form, therefore his DF will make him way stronger than Wendy's DF will. (poor english sorry).

DF Wendy is underrated because Base Wendy is far from being as good as other DS, whereas DF Natsu is considered top tier since he is pretty strong even in base mode.

I don't even think DF should be overhyped so much. Base Natsu solo'ed DF Rogue + DF Sting.
These are nothing more than speculations. Base Sting and Rogue are far above Base Wendy, while DF Wendy is above DF Sting and Rogue. So no.

DF Natsu may be stronger than DF Wendy. But far above? No. There is no reason why Natsu's Dragon Force should be considered as much stronger than Sting, Rogue and Wendy.

I agree that Dimaria could hit Laxus. I'm not saying Laxus won't try to dodge, just saying it's possible that a lazer hits. If you assume Dimaria can aim at Laxus heart, fire the beam, and Laxus not being able to evade the trajectory even a bit... Then we'll have to disagree.
If Dimaria can hit Laxus with her lazers than she can pierce him through this heart. As easy as it is said.

What makes you assume that Laxus would have to endure a much longer pain time than Wendy?
Wendy had to suffer a really short time, a pain equal to all the pain she has felt during her life.
It would be the same with Laxus. He would suffer a really short time as well. A much much greater pain i admit, but a really shot time.
Nothing can make us assume that the time would be longer for Laxus.

Dimaria being superior to Wahl, i'm not sure about. I mean of course she is, duh. But Wahl would come close to a restricted Dimaria. Without her ability to stop time i wouldn't place Wahl so far behind Dimaria, but that's only a matter of opinion i guess.
Because Laxus took a lot more damage in his fight than Wendy. In other words, Age Scratch will have a longer effect on Laxus. That's nothing more than a fact.

I don't like when they underrate her either. Base Wendy should be below Juvia, but not significantly; whereas DF Wendy should be on par or superior to her.

The thing is, DF is but a multiplier. A 3x multiplier to be more precisse, that is what most people believe. It is a multiplier of your base power. Let's not forget Wendy is a child and is nowhere near her prime. Besides, her reserved personality and her unexperience in battle before O6 makes of her a poor combat mage. She has always been low tier in base, below most of FT's mages, and now in Alvarez she seems to have livened up a bit.

DF Wendy is generally considered "pathetic" because if her base powers are very low, her DF will make her stronger, but not massively stronger. Whereas Natsu is a beast already in base, his DF should make him top spriggan tier.
Again,

Base Sting and Rogue > Base Wendy

DF Wendy > DF Sting and Rogue

It's more like Base Wendy > x6 > DF Wendy and Base Sting and Rogue > x3 > DF Sting and Rogue.

As for DF Wendy's speed. She should be faster now than back in Tartaros. In any case, let's take as a feat the speed she showed during her fight against Dimaria. That "blitzing" of her you show, moving at a fast speed and seemingly disappearing, is just an exaggeration of her speed. We actually don't know at what speed she travels. If you want further proof that Laxus is faster, you should take a look at the page in which he dodges Wahl's lasers.

These lasers should be massively hypersonic and he has no problem dodging them, showing a speed no other character has shown (I think). Whereas Wendy couldn't dodge Dimaria's laser which should be around as fast as Wahl's attack.
I don't get why Laxus speed is considered as better than Wendy's speed. I mean, her speed is as high that it looks like she is teleporting.

Dimaria's lazers are faster than Wahl's lazers, which is a fact. Carla's Clairvoyance couldn't keep up with them.

Sorry I usually agree with you on everything but saying DF Wendy outclasses Base Natsu in anything is just going too far. Alvarez base Natsu is a beast who has showed unthinkable feats nowhere near DF Wendy...
Why? I don't get why Base Natsu is always overrated. DF Wendy outclasses him in speed and her spells are more or less equal in AoE compared to Natsu. It's Dragon Force we're talking about after all.

Laxus faces a god. He can't win this without God Slaying Magic.

TO-Sherria used her bare arm to deflect the beam, she didn't use God Slaying magic to accomplish that. She received Third Origin but it only powers her up to her maximum potential, and seemingly this level is below current Laxus. DF Wendy was hit with Age Scratch and then shot with the laser. The same would need to occur with Laxus, and even then this laser would need to penetrate him. Wahl's laser is probably stronger, and it hurt Laxus when he was dying internally, so DiMaria's beam should hurt him too. But piercing his body is far too extreme imo.
Chelia wouldn't be able to deflect Dimaria's lazers without Third Origin.

Wahl's lazers aren't actually stronger than Dimaria's, they were kinda pathetic tbh. It's shown that Dimaria's lazers were able to pierce through someone with ease. Laxus isn't an exception.

We can agree to disagree on this. But it's not a huge factor anyway. Speed is often an overrated stat, unless the speed difference is huge then people will land blows on one another. DiMaria wouldn't be many leagues below Laxus in speed, she'd be fast enough to land blows like Wahl.
Dimaria was able to keep up with DF Wendy's speed, which is without a doubt the mage with the highest speed from Fairy Tail. Laxus will get pierced by her lazers, just like Wendy.

Status
Not open for further replies.