Question - Do you think Guts will ever use his behelit? | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Do you think Guts will ever use his behelit?

Riker

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
i must confess that i dont have all information so i cant say i only have some information from fandom anime and some theories here
The story makes it obvious though.

G.att.s

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
For some time Guts, although pukk 'cares' for it, has had a behelit, if he ever does use it what will he become?

yeah i know pukk has a name for it, just forgot
We don't even know if it is meant to be his in the first place. It is in his possession but the behelit finds its way to its owner when it is fated to be used, like when Griffith lost his before he got tortured but came back when the eclipse came around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think we'll see him use his behelit until the very end of the manga.

It would be very shocking if we see Guts turn into an apostle, mainly because he would have to sacrifice someone close to him. Plus, we don't know if someone who is branded can become an apostle, but either way, Guts can stand up to them on his own.

I honestly think the manga would not be as appealing if turned into an apostle. The fact that he is a human (albeit overly powerful) is one of the greatest appeals. He has no powers. He has a huge sword, awesome armor, and an insane amount of battle experience.

I think when he finally uses it, it will be for the "final showdown" where they take on the God Hand. As for Guts using it for anything but that, I do not see it happening.
I don't think he will use it at all, because if he ends up using it and sacrificing everything dear to him (Casca and everyone else), he will become no better than Griffith, and he wouldn't win because apostles are designed by the godhand to serve them and be weaker, there is no way Guts could get strong enough that way.

POW

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Has anyone considered there may be another way of using it perhaps turning someone into an undead immortal similar to the Skull Knight.

Perhaps it involves a different type of ceremony.

coxinha2reais

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Has anyone considered there may be another way of using it perhaps turning someone into an undead immortal similar to the Skull Knight.

Perhaps it involves a different type of ceremony.
Skull knight sacrificed his hole kingdom to become what he is now as we can se when they are going to rescue Griffit,

Riker

Artist
Reaction score
Country
India
Skull knight sacrificed his hole kingdom to become what he is now as we can se when they are going to rescue Griffit,

Where is this mentioned? As far as I know, it is still unknown who sacrificed Glaseric's kingdom.

hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We ll never know.