Team - EOS Luffy, BB and Zoro vs Prime Roger, WB and Garp | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team EOS Luffy, BB and Zoro vs Prime Roger, WB and Garp

Who wins ?

• Total voters

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Who wins this legendary battle ?

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Shonen are all about the new gen overcoming their predecessors.

Luffy will surpass Roger
BB will surpass Whitestache (has his DF+A logia)
Zoro will be stronger than Garp or Rayleigh

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would say New except Zoro would be too much an liability and it turn into more a 3 vs 2 and thus old gen wins. Zoro is not going to on PK Tier no matter what. At best he be Rayleigh lvl and even he wasn't on same range as Roger was given portrayal shown when only Roger was able to fight off Whitebeard and no one else.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I would say New except Zoro would be too much an liability and it turn into more a 3 vs 2 and thus old gen wins. Zoro is not going to on PK Tier no matter what. At best he be Rayleigh lvl and even he wasn't on same range as Roger was given portrayal shown when only Roger was able to fight off Whitebeard and no one else.
Just yesterday you said Sanji will surpass Rayleigh. You don't believe Zoro will?

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just yesterday you said Sanji will surpass Rayleigh. You don't believe Zoro will?
He will surpass, but Rayleigh is not PK Tier though. Never said Rayleigh can nor Sanji can beat PK Tier enemy. Why you think I said he will lose to Blackbeard, but still give challenge.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know this is EoS right?
EOS, but While Luffy and Blackbeard will be PK Tier, Zoro is not in that range in EOS. He be under guys like that and no way clashing equally or stronger than them. Roger, Whitebeard, and Garp are solidify PK Tiers. He isn't beating them and it be 3 vs 2 handicap with him.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
EOS, but While Luffy and Blackbeard will be PK Tier, Zoro is not in that range in EOS. He be under guys like that and no way clashing equally or stronger than them. Roger, Whitebeard, and Garp are solidify PK Tiers. He isn't beating them and it be 3 vs 2 handicap with him.
Ok dude.....we get it . Zoro will be fodder tier EoS.

I really don't care what you think......It's very clear Zoro will surpass them EoS. How everyone sees that but you is insane.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You know this is EoS right?
Um, yes. I'm just saying, Garp is just that strong, and with Whitebeard there, they can take out the trio without needing Roger.

But actually, now that I remember someone saying that Blackbeard was pretending to get hurt or feel pain whenever he got hit, I'm not sure anymore.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Um, yes. I'm just saying, Garp is just that strong, and with Whitebeard there, they can take out the trio without needing Roger.

But actually, now that I remember someone saying that Blackbeard was pretending to get hurt or feel pain whenever he got hit, I'm not sure anymore.
And you do know this is shounen? And one of the biggest themes of shounen is the new surpassing the old? It's literally been hinted at multiple times within the series.

Bro, you can't make this stuff up:toc:toc

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I can't imagine anyone being able to surpass Whitebeard with gura gura no mi.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok dude.....we get it . Zoro will be fodder tier EoS.

I really don't care what you think......It's very clear Zoro will surpass them EoS. How everyone sees that but you is insane.
PK Tier opponents? Luffy is only one in his crew will be PK material, not Zoro or anyone else. Stop overhyping and put him in reasonable level. God even Mihawk says being PK is much different level than WSS. It was stated on gap between them, so why would Zoro be stronger than Roger, Whitebeard, and Garp? He will be stronger than certain old legends, but not these 3.

And you do know this is shounen? And one of the biggest themes of shounen is the new surpassing the old? It's literally been hinted at multiple times within the series.

Bro, you can't make this stuff up:toc:toc
Yeah, Sanji and Zoro will surpass Rayleigh and Gaban, but what logic mean I say they be stronger than PK Tier threats? Got stop misunderstanding on what I say.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
PK Tier opponents? Luffy is only one in his crew will be PK material, not Zoro or anyone else. Stop overhyping and put him in reasonable level. God even Mihawk says being PK is much different level than WSS. It was stated on gap between them, so why would Zoro be stronger than Roger, Whitebeard, and Garp? He will be stronger than certain old legends, but not these 3.
Mihawk said becoming PK is much harder than becoming WSS, which is absolutely true, but that is not a comment on power levels. Mihawk never compared in any way the PL that's implied with his title with the PL a PK should have.

Either way, it's not like Roger was the only pirate on his tier above everyone else, and it's implied Rayleigh was very close to his level. He could have been on the same tier albeit weaker. If Zoro surpasses Rayleigh it's likely he will be Roger tier. But that doesn't mean he will be on the same tier as Luffy. Going by other mangas and by the fact that Luffy is the man that must fulfill the prophecy that Roger couldn't, and given that Luffy is not sick like him and will live longer, it's likely that EOS Luffy will be above "Roger tier" or at least stronger than he was.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Because it's a shounen.....that's what they do.

Mihawk said achieving the title of PK is harder. He didn't go into specifics. It could very well mean that becoming a PK means facing more adversity as the captain. WSS is just training your sword.

Mihawk said becoming PK is much harder than becoming WSS, which is absolutely true, but that is not a comment on power levels. Mihawk never compared in any way the PL that's implied with his title with the PL a PK should have.
Lol I just commented this too.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

Either way, it's not like Roger was the only pirate on his tier above everyone else, and it's implied Rayleigh was very close to his level. He could have been on the same tier albeit weaker. If Zoro surpasses Rayleigh it's likely he will be Roger tier. But that doesn't mean he will be on the same tier as Luffy. Going by other mangas and by the fact that Luffy is the man that must fulfill the prophecy that Roger couldn't, and given that Luffy is not sick like him and will live longer, it's likely that EOS Luffy will be above "Roger tier" or at least stronger than he was.
Pretty sure power is involved when being PK tier especially Luffy on how he states it and what Roger has shown. While Rayleigh is an top tier, he isn't PK Tier though especially never heard anything on Whitebeard stating him in same breath like Roger in battles and reputation. That isn't to say he might not give time to fight them, but he isn't clearly not beating them. Zoro will be the same. Some enemies be above him even EOS. Zoro won't be #2 next to Luffy overall to many characters. I can even state handful of characters who be PK tier who Zoro can't handle at EOS and it make sense on why those..

I see Luffy either exact or bit above Roger's level, but not outright huge leap above of Roger though as can be Extreme Diff between them both if they fight. Just same with Zoro and Sanji I stated could surpass Rayleigh and Gaban, but not reaching an level of PK Tier where I feel certain characters will be given and it's not them.

Mihawk said achieving the title of PK is harder. He didn't go into specifics. It could very well mean that becoming a PK means facing more adversity as the captain. WSS is just training your sword.

Just like I say to Moegara, Mihawk means power behind that as PK means power as Roger shown with his legendary battles especially with Whitebeard, Xebec, Garp, and so on. He be WSS and top tier, but no on PK Tier. Zoro will have his dream, but it not reaching there like Mihawk stated.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just like I say to Moegara, Mihawk means power behind that as PK means power as Roger shown with his legendary battles especially with Whitebeard, Xebec, Garp, and so on. He be WSS and top tier, but no on PK Tier. Zoro will have his dream, but it not reaching there like Mihawk stated.
No he did not. This is what Mihawk said:

He said tough. Did not go into specifics. Tough means = strong opponents, WG, Marine and such.

Mihawk is already a top 3 character in this series. Zoro will surpass that.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Didn't Mihawk say that becoming the Pirate King was much harder because Luffy would have more opponents to go through, more obstacles? That's definitely harder than what Zoro or Mihawk went or will go through.