Team - EOS Luffy, BB and Zoro vs Prime Roger, WB and Garp | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team EOS Luffy, BB and Zoro vs Prime Roger, WB and Garp

Who wins ?

• Total voters

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Becoming WSS is easier because you only have to surpass and defeat a single, lonely man, no matter how strong he is. You don't even need to be a pirate, just be strong.

To become PK you have to be an actual pirate captain and to somehow defeat or trick the four yonkous and their whole crews to reach Laugh Tale. And on top of that you need to somehow decypher the Poneglyphs after you gather them.

Becoming PK is much harder, and of course you need to be strong for that, but this doesn't necessarily mean you will be stronger than the WSS in a 1vs1.

There's no correlation of strength between the two titles. Actually, it may even be the same person who holds both titles since a WSS can become PK, and viceversa.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Didn't Mihawk say that becoming the Pirate King was much harder because Luffy would have more opponents to go through, more obstacles? That's definitely harder than what Zoro or Mihawk went or will go through.
I posted the scan. He said it would be tough. Obviously, Luffy is going to be stronger. But saying he won't surpass any of the oldies and what not, this is a classic case of King Moe being King Moe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Becoming PK is much harder, and of course you need to be strong for that, but this doesn't necessarily mean you will be stronger than the WSS in a 1vs1.
Personally, I think Roger > Mihawk but I also know that Zoro will surpass the old gen.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Personally, I think Roger > Mihawk but I also know that Zoro will surpass the old gen.
I don't have a real opinion on Roger's strength.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
No he did not. This is what Mihawk said:

He said tough. Did not go into specifics. Tough means = strong opponents, WG, Marine and such.

Mihawk is already a top 3 character in this series. Zoro will surpass that.
Lol no, that is wrong at all especially Zoro in recent chapters stated Kaido is strongest Pirate around after Whitebeard gone, so saying Mihawk is in that realm when even his own student says someone else, your not using anything fact to say Mihawk on that level. When he can beat YC lvl threat and not be block by guys like Crocodile, then we can say, but he is not on that realm at all. He is YC lvl+ at best, not even top 15-20 worthy to place him in on how portrayal shows about him.

I posted the scan. He said it would be tough. Obviously, Luffy is going to be stronger. But saying he won't surpass any of the oldies and what not, this is a classic case of King Moe being King Moe.

Sounds like Rambles of Ram when you stated Mihawk is top 3 when Zoro even states Kaido is above and not his teacher. Your only one relying on headcannons over Oda's writing. Also Zoro will surpass few of them, but not all. PK Tier are off-limits. You got learn to live with that.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lol no, that is wrong at all especially Zoro in recent chapters stated Kaido is strongest Pirate around after Whitebeard gone, so saying Mihawk is in that realm when even his own student says someone else, your not using anything fact to say Mihawk on that level. When he can beat YC lvl threat and not be block by guys like Crocodile, then we can say, but he is not on that realm at all. He is YC lvl+ at best, not even top 15-20 worthy to place him in on how portrayal shows about him.

Sounds like Rambles of Ram when you stated Mihawk is top 3 when Zoro even states Kaido is above and not his teacher. Your only one relying on headcannons over Oda's writing. Also Zoro will surpass few of them, but not all. PK Tier are off-limits. You got learn to live with that.
Oda said he's the strongest person to use a sword. You saying differently is headcanon lol. You gotta learn to live with that.

Mihawk > anyone with a sword.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sounds like Rambles of Ram when you stated Mihawk is top 3 when Zoro even states Kaido is above and not his teacher. Your only one relying on headcannons over Oda's writing.
Who was it that said Mihawk is > anyone with a sword? I could've sworn it was the guy who wrote this series.

PK Tier are off-limits.
According to who? You? As if you know anything lol.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oda said he's the strongest person to use a sword. You saying differently is headcanon lol. You gotta learn to live with that.

Mihawk > anyone with a sword.

Who was it that said Mihawk is > anyone with a sword? I could've sworn it was the guy who wrote this series.

Weird, we have WSM and WSC with Whitebeard and Kaido? Wonder why Mihawk is not on there or have those titles?....Oh yeah! Cause he couldn't get past an guy like Crocodile who block him from what he wanted to do. They at least beat up YC lvl opponents. Give me an YC lvl opponent he has shown he defeated and not Shanks as past Shanks was a tie between them and is nothing like Current Yonko Shanks. Give me something who he beaten? Nobody and thus Mihawk is not that strong. Just YC lvl+

Ramble away though, you seem to trust your own ideals for Oda's ideals who wrote PK to be stronger than WSS, but of course denied that ;).

Why posting twice? You doing ok? It just talk, don't take it serious and stated by man who states PK tier is beyond WSS tier. Oda states why he states and portrayal Mihawk been since Marineford is proof of that.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Weird, we have WSM and WSC with Whitebeard and Kaido? Wonder why Mihawk is not on there or have those titles?....Oh yeah! Cause he couldn't get past an guy like Crocodile who block him from what he wanted to do. They at least beat up YC lvl opponents. Give me an YC lvl opponent he has shown he defeated and not Shanks as past Shanks is nothing like Current Yonko Shanks. Give me something who he beaten? Nobody and thus Mihawk is not that strong. Just YC lvl+
He is there. He has the title of WSS.

Who has Shanks beaten? No one so he's weaker than Chopper.

Oda said that out of all to use a sword, Miahwk surpasses them.

Ramble away though, you seem to trust your own ideals for Oda's ideals who wrote PK to be stronger than WSS, but of course denied that ;).
You literally deny Mihawk being the WSS when Oda literally said that. Fucking hypocrite lol.

Why posting twice? You doing ok? It just talk, don't take it serious and stated by man who states PK tier is beyond WSS tier. Oda states why he states and portrayal Mihawk been since Marineford is proof of that.
Ok and Oda said Mihawk > anyone with a sword. GG

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Please don't turn this into another Mihawk PL thread.

We know we will never reach a consensus on that and it's not really needed to argue that Zoro will be above Yonko tier (because he will surpass Shanks).

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
He is there. He has the title of WSS.

Who has Shanks beaten? No one so he's weaker than Chopper.

Oda said that out of all to use a sword, Miahwk surpasses them.

You literally deny Mihawk being the WSS when Oda literally said that. Fucking hypocrite lol.

Ok and Oda said Mihawk > anyone with a sword. GG
Yep, but apply to swords, not all weapons nor stronger than those who are more than if you take away their weapon.

Shanks is being build for major fights and defeat Kaido's underlings, so would say above anyone Mihawk beaten since he only beaten Daz Bones and Impel Down prisoners. Unless your next talk is Daz Bones is Yonko lvl+ to justify it XD.

Deny what? Mihawk is WSS, but doesn't equal strongest than anyone else just because he has a sword. Think logically, not illogically.

Yeah, that's why he is WSM....Wait....He isn't ;P. Mihawk is under Yonkos and Admirals don't disrespect them for a man like that who have trouble beating Crocodile.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada

We know we will never reach a consensus on that and it's not really needed to argue that Zoro will be above Yonko tier (because he will surpass Shanks).
Dude, Oda not only confirmed him to >> anyone with a sword. There literal statements of Oda putting Mihawk in the same breath as Shanks and WB. But I'm going against Oda lol.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

Nah, Shanks is too up there in being Luffy's idol to be surpass by anyone in his crew. Zoro will be top tier, not Yonko or at least it depends, but Whitebeard and Shanks are not the ones for that.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yep, but apply to swords, not all weapons nor stronger than those who are more than if you take away their weapon.

Shanks is being build for major fights and defeat Kaido's underlings, so would say above anyone Mihawk beaten since he only beaten Daz Bones and Impel Down prisoners. Unless your next talk is Daz Bones is Yonko lvl+ to justify it XD.

Deny what? Mihawk is WSS, but doesn't equal strongest than anyone else just because he has a sword. Think logically, not illogically.

Yeah, that's why he is WSM....Wait....He isn't ;P. Mihawk is under Yonkos and Admirals don't disrespect them for a man like that who have trouble beating Crocodile.
That makes no sense. Mihawk is stronger than anyone who uses a sword to fight.

Actually, Oda multiple times compared him to Yonkos in interviews lol.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dude, Oda not only confirmed him to >> anyone with a sword. There literal statements of Oda putting Mihawk in the same breath as Shanks and WB. But I'm going against Oda lol.
You know I agree but I don't want the thread to become and endless debate on that for the nth time. xD

Nah, Shanks is too up there in being Luffy's idol to be surpass by anyone in his crew. Zoro will be top tier, not Yonko or at least it depends, but Whitebeard and Shanks are not the ones for that.
Zoro needs to surpass Shanks, because it's a shonen, and every Strawhat will accomplish his dreams, so Zoro needs to surpass the strongest swordsman. Shanks is a swordsman, if he's stronger than Mihawk, even if he doesn't hold the WSS title, Zoro won't accomplish his dream until he surpasses Shanks, so no matter how strong Mihawk is, Zoro will surpass Shanks. That is a sure fact.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'll offer an alternative in which Zoro doesn't reach Yonko tier.

If every single top tier swordsman like Shanks, Rayleigh or Mihawk just die from other characters like BB, Zoro can technically become WSS without defeating anyone on that level.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
That makes no sense. Mihawk is stronger than anyone who uses a sword to fight.

Actually, Oda multiple times compared him to Yonkos in interviews lol.
Nah, he never did otherwise Mihawk at Marineford would act like an Yonko, not be stomp by Crocodile and never beaten him afterwards. He can change his mind and put someone on another level and that can be case given Mihawk isn't that deep story involve except for Zoro's dream unlike more stronger and important characters.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nah, he never did otherwise Mihawk at Marineford would act like an Yonko, not be stomp by Crocodile and never beaten him afterwards. He can change his mind and put someone on another level and that can be case given Mihawk isn't that deep story involve except for Zoro's dream unlike more stronger and important characters.
Do you want me to show you these statements. You can't say "nah he never did" when he's on record saying them.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
You know I agree but I don't want the thread to become and endless debate on that for the nth time. xD

Zoro needs to surpass Shanks, because it's a shonen, and every Strawhat will accomplish his dreams, so Zoro needs to surpass the strongest swordsman. Shanks is a swordsman, if he's stronger than Mihawk, even if he doesn't hold the WSS title, Zoro won't accomplish his dream until he surpasses Shanks, so no matter how strong Mihawk is, Zoro will surpass Shanks. That is a sure fact.
Shanks nah because Shounen won't have anyone surpass someone's certain idol except that character especially MC, who be only one for that. Luffy will, Zoro won't. No reason and not needed at all especially Shanks would fight someone even without his blades given he is more hype on Haki than his swordsmanship. Zoro surpassing Pre-Yonko Shanks, possible. Yonko Shanks, out of reach and never will be. Doesn't make sense except only for Luffy to surpass him.

Do you want me to show you these statements. You can't say "nah he never did" when he's on record saying them.
Want me show you panel him block by Crocodile, Vista, and Jozu and never beaten them? Panels are more proof then years old interview that doesn't hold truth now as he can choose how to write in especially with his planning.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So Zoro will be the WSS by the end but there will be a swordsman stronger?

Want me show you panel him block by Crocodile, Vista, and Jozu and never beaten them? Panels are more proof then years old interview that doesn't hold truth now as he can choose how to write in especially with his planning.
Those statements came after MF..........Try again.

Vista even calls him the WSS. Crocodile also blocks. Akainu........

Oda hasn't changed the idea of Mihawk being the WSS so I don't know where that's coming from.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Zoro will be the WSS by the end but there will be a swordsman stronger?

Those statements came after MF..........Try again.

Vista even calls him the WSS. Crocodile also blocks. Akainu........
Wouldn't say swordsman per-say as they are more on their abilities than weapon they character.

Akainu was tanking everyone attacks and he wasn't only one trying to get in his way, but he wasn't defeated. New comments by Zoro saying Kaido is stronger than Mihawk, so let's see....Yeah I trust current information, not years ago information. It the same as databooks which haven't been updated. Once Oda says and show something different, it's nullvoid the past comments.

Oda hasn't changed the idea of Mihawk being the WSS so I don't know where that's coming from.
What you talking about? We talking about you pushing Mihawk being strongest than many characters in Top 3 even trying to hint he was PK tier when he wasn't. He is WSS, yes, but PK tier he is not. It is that simple.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Becoming WSS is easier because you only have to surpass and defeat a single, lonely man, no matter how strong he is. You don't even need to be a pirate, just be strong.

To become PK you have to be an actual pirate captain and to somehow defeat or trick the four yonkous and their whole crews to reach Laugh Tale. And on top of that you need to somehow decypher the Poneglyphs after you gather them.

There's no correlation of strength between the two titles. Actually, it may even be the same person who holds both titles since a WSS can become PK, and viceversa.
1. So we agree.

2. Defeating or tricking the Yonkou isn't necessary, apparently, unless you mean tricking as in finding a way to avoid fighting them. Fighting the Yonkou seems to be a choice, especially since it'd be hard to stay away from them when they and the Marines are gunning for the aspirant Pirate King.

True, World's Greatest Swordsman though could be the best swordsman but a weak fighter, while the PIrate King could be the second or third strongest pirate and still get to Raftel because of superior luck.

Yeah but I feel like he said more than that.

But I did say it's possible that Luffy doesn't surpass Whitebeard or maybe even Roger. Whitebeard had an OP devil fruit, monstrous strength, and monstrous durability on top of advanced CoO and probably CoA.