Quarterfinal - Erza vs. Jellal vs. Suzaku | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Erza vs. Jellal vs. Suzaku

Who wins?

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Suzaku

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Erza Scarlet
Jellal Fernandes
Suzaku

Voting Rules:
  • This Battle is a 1 vs 1 vs 1.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Voting and Discussion ends: September 4th, 2021

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Erza should hold Suzaku for several seconds so Jellal cast Abyss Break or Self Destruction spells. Vote for Jellal

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
suzaku blitzes the day light out of erza and jellal unless it's p.o.f erza who can one shot anyone.

Suzaku in his base blitzed and defeated a full powered dragon god who would have stomped erza and jellal without any problem.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Suzaku one shots both of them within a span of seconds.

bugen

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Suzaku shouldn't be in this tournament, it's totally unfair to put a Dragon God level character.

It's like putting Gildarts vs Wakaba vs Macao in a serious game, totally unfair.

So I vote for Erza, because at least she will have my vote.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
When it comes to Erza, Suzaku cuts through that sword and her in a single strike like in the Manga, then Jellal gets blitz'd, either by an ordinary slash or the attack he used on Selene.

Even if Jellal and Erza decides to work together to take out Suzaku first, which is a likely scenario, I doubt Erza could distract Suzaku long enough for Jellal to prep/charge up his stronger spells like Abyss Break, Altairis, or Sema. Altairis and Sema takes a good amount of prep time, and he needs to get into the air and draw the sigil for Abyss Break, which Erza won't be able to buy him enough time to do. He'd get halfway done with Altairis, and he wouldn't even get halfway done charging Sema, and would just get finished drawing the sigil for Abyss Break by the time Suzaku finishes Erza.

But, if we count PoF Erza, then she holds Suzaku long enough for Jellal to use Abyss Break or Sema, maybe both one after another, but, that would only be enough to hurt him, not beat him. Goes from a stomp to a low-mid diff in Suzaku's favor.

Bloodlusted, Suzaku one-shots both one after another.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
When it comes to Erza, Suzaku cuts through that sword and her in a single strike like in the Manga, then Jellal gets blitz'd, either by an ordinary slash or the attack he used on Selene.

Even if Jellal and Erza decides to work together to take out Suzaku first, which is a likely scenario, I doubt Erza could distract Suzaku long enough for Jellal to prep/charge up his stronger spells like Abyss Break, Altairis, or Sema. Altairis and Sema takes a good amount of prep time, and he needs to get into the air and draw the sigil for Abyss Break, which Erza won't be able to buy him enough time to do. He'd get halfway done with Altairis, and he wouldn't even get halfway done charging Sema, and would just get finished drawing the sigil for Abyss Break by the time Suzaku finishes Erza.

But, if we count PoF Erza, then she holds Suzaku long enough for Jellal to use Abyss Break or Sema, maybe both one after another, but, that would only be enough to hurt him, not beat him. Goes from a stomp to a low-mid diff in Suzaku's favor.

Bloodlusted, Suzaku one-shots both one after another.
Uhh, Suzaku no sells anything Jellal throws at him. He tanked spells from casual and serious Selene.

Doesn't matter anyway. Both get one shot within a span of 20 secs

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Uhh, Suzaku no sells anything Jellal throws at him. He tanked spells from casual and serious Selene.
Good point, tanking spells from Selene does mean he no sells any of Jellal's spells, even if he does pull out Abyss Break. Hell, Suzaku could probably slice through the attack.

Doesn't matter anyway. Both get one shot within a span of 20 secs
Completely agree, he cuts through Erza's sword and her in one swift strike, then Jellal gets the same treatment. Jellal ain't dealing with Acno who played with him, he's dealing with a character that'll just one-shot him and be done with it.

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
Haha from what's been shown Suzaku should take this easy. But I worry that in a few months we'd think different since Natsu, Erza etc are about to go after Selene. No doubt in my mind that we'll watch them win that fight, which will put their ranking against Suzaku into question.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
I am gonna side with Jellal. The man who blitz the daylight out of the former king of dragons Acnologia. Pushed his dragon form with his meteor while getting his magic absorbed. Made him become a dragon. Jellal snake bind his b**** Erza.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
So I vote for Erza, because at least she will have my vote.
You wouldn't have to worry about that.

Sting of all people got 8 votes against Suzaku. There are plenty who vote against Suzaku because of bias, so do the right thing and vote for Suzaku :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am gonna side with Jellal. The man who blitz the daylight out of the former king of dragons Acnologia. Pushed his dragon form with his meteor while getting his magic absorbed. Made him become a dragon. Jellal snake bind his b**** Erza.
Acno blitzers Jellal and Laxus > Suzaku :hip

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Please vote for Jellal
Lets make Jellal great again :3c

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
So he beats them as a team.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Please vote for Jellal
Lets make Jellal great again :3c
Jellal was already GOAT. I think u mean Erza. She needs someone else power after all. Erza in this tournamentent be like "@Jko, @Ronin31 Please lend me your strength"

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
Suzaku one shots both

1v1v1 or 2v1 either way he humbly slices and dices

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Erza in this tournamentent be like "@Jko, @Ronin31 Please lend me your strength"
You can mock me, it's fair. I still can have my opinion and put Erza above Jellal in a fair fight, like you have your opinion about Jellal > Erza.
It's not forbidden, right ?

Still, I currently see Suzaku far above both of them. Both Jellal and Erza will stop here.

I also predict that, in the future, Erza will take down Suzaku or another Knight of the Quartet.

I have vote Suzaku, but as you mock me, I will change my vote for Erza. Is it fair enough for you ?

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
You can mock me, it's fair. I still can have my opinion and put Erza above Jellal in a fair fight, like you have your opinion about Jellal > Erza.
It's not forbidden, right ?
Mock you :pogchamp . I just told the truth.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
suzuku no diffs
erza down first, jellal fall after

Status
Not open for further replies.