Quarterfinal - Erza vs. Jellal vs. Suzaku | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Erza vs. Jellal vs. Suzaku

Who wins?

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Suzaku

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Suzaku does exactly what he did to Erza and Natsu.

Last edited:

Sevently

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Suzaku >> Jellal > Erza

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
erza>jellal>suzaku

if you guys wanna use suzakus feat against selene then i can also use erzas feat against dragon irene so
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btws erza was weakened when suzaku blitzed her
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oh and jellals performance against acnologia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>suzakus performance against selene
suzakus a DS, jellal is not
acnologia is immune to magic, selene is not
and acnologia>>>>>>>>>selene (she cant hurt him)

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
:feelsbadman Come on dude

Suzaku still one shots

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Suzaku kills Jellal first, cutting off his head and drawing out PoF Erza. He then oneshots PoF Erza without any difficulty whatsoever

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Suzaku kills Jellal first, cutting off his head and drawing out PoF Erza. He then oneshots PoF Erza without any difficulty whatsoever
i don't see suzaku pushing back dragon acnologia

:feelsbadman Come on dude

Suzaku still one shots
dude got reacted by a weakened erza

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jellal was already GOAT. I think u mean Erza. She needs someone else power after all. Erza in this tournamentent be like "@Jko, @Ronin31 Please lend me your strength"
"She needed someone else power" Only people who fail to read use this argument. At least she didn't need a pep talk from Grantear to beat a villain who scales to fodders in stats. :yodawg

OT: Suzaku wins. Erza stops his blade a second time around and get oneshotted afterwards until she shows feats later that says otherwise, while Jellal gets oneshot before he can react.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
"She needed someone else power"
I forgot to add to beat someone of Jellal caliber. I wasn't referring to Erza vs Laxus fight. It was where lend me your strength master.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
I forgot to add to beat someone of Jellal caliber. I wasn't referring to Erza vs Laxus fight. It was where lend me your strength master.
A serious Erza only fights people who are vastly above Jellal's caliber so your point makes no sense and asking for strength has nothing to do with using someone else's power.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
A serious Erza only fights people who are vastly above Jellal's
Jellal is indeed vastly above Erza's paygrade so Erza indeed needs her glowing guild mark to beat him.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Right now it's hard to say how strong Suzaku is, he's likely not a top tier, unless he's actually on the same level as the GM for Diabolos... which I doubt.

Still, his feats are decent enough to win this.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Right now it's hard to say how strong Suzaku is, he's likely not a top tier, unless he's actually on the same level as the GM for Diabolos... which I doubt.

Still, his feats are decent enough to win this.
Well currently he IS a top tier character. He critically injured a full powered dragon god and made her flee. This is not something anyone else can do.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jellal is indeed vastly above Erza's paygrade so Erza indeed needs her glowing guild mark to beat him.
In your dreams, but in reality, Erza's feats put her in a way higher league than Jellal is actually in. She actually fights high tier opponents while he continously gets beat up by people Base Natsu can oneshot. :fan

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
oh and jellals performance against acnologia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>suzakus performance against selene
suzakus a DS, jellal is not
acnologia is immune to magic, selene is not
and acnologia>>>>>>>>>selene (she cant hurt him)
I think you're overhyping Jellal by a large margin here, Acnologia was clearly playing with Jellal, he was laughing like a maniac after Jellal's spell barrage, had Jellal actually done well against even a casual Acno then Acno would look surprised and or taken aback like he was against Irene with her enchantments, if Jellal (or Irene) was thrown in front of the same Acno that God Serena faced, then Jellal (or Irene) get's the same fate that Serena got, they get the Serena treatment before they could even throw a spell, just like Serena.

Suzaku's performance against a semi-serious Selene>>>>>Jellal's performance against a playful Acnologia.

i don't see suzaku pushing back dragon acnologia
Against a playful Acno? Sure, I can see it. Against the serious Acno that Igneel faced, absolutely not.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It doesn't matter if Jellal or Erza is stronger. Suzaku won't be able to tell the difference.

Selene was mad over the death of her son. She's was also just flat out above Aldoron by Mercphobia's statements, and not because Aldoron had his seeds destroyed either. Aldoron was weaker than Selene simply by virtue that he just woke up from a long slumber. This puts Selene's human form above Aldoron Seed at full power, the one that shot attacks so fast that Natsu couldn't even see them.

Suzaku > Selene human form > Aldoron seed at full power > DF Natsu > Aldoron seed nerfed > Wolfen seed = Zeref > Irene > Erza >= Jellal.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think you're overhyping Jellal by a large margin here, Acnologia was clearly playing with Jellal, he was laughing like a maniac after Jellal's spell barrage, had Jellal actually done well against even a casual Acno then Acno would look surprised and or taken aback like he was against Irene with her enchantments, if Jellal (or Irene) was thrown in front of the same Acno that God Serena faced, then Jellal (or Irene) get's the same fate that Serena got, they get the Serena treatment before they could even throw a spell, just like Serena.

Suzaku's performance against a semi-serious Selene>>>>>Jellal's performance against a playful Acnologia.

Against a playful Acno? Sure, I can see it. Against the serious Acno that Igneel faced, absolutely not.
acnologia would have one shot selene and suzaku to and how the hell can suzaku push acnologia back? he has 0 physical feats and his sword is used by magic which acnologia is immune to
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It doesn't matter if Jellal or Erza is stronger. Suzaku won't be able to tell the difference.

Selene was mad over the death of her son. She's was also just flat out above Aldoron by Mercphobia's statements, and not because Aldoron had his seeds destroyed either. Aldoron was weaker than Selene simply by virtue that he just woke up from a long slumber. This puts Selene's human form above Aldoron Seed at full power, the one that shot attacks so fast that Natsu couldn't even see them.

Suzaku > Selene human form > Aldoron seed at full power > DF Natsu > Aldoron seed nerfed > Wolfen seed = Zeref > Irene > Erza >= Jellal.
hows human form selene above god seed aldoron full power? and when did mercphobia say that selene is flat above aldoron? and just cause he woke up from a huge slumber does not mean that hes weaker lol, and does not matter if selene was mad suzaku was a DS and selene was a dragon, that feat is no different from erza one shotting dragon irene, irene was mad at erza like how selene was mad at suzaku, and if erza one shotted dragon irene then i guess that shes above august to by your logic

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
hows human form selene above god seed aldoron full power? and when did mercphobia say that selene is flat above aldoron? and just cause he woke up from a huge slumber does not mean that hes weaker lol, and does not matter if selene was mad suzaku was a DS and selene was a dragon, that feat is no different from erza one shotting dragon irene, irene was mad at erza like how selene was mad at suzaku, and if erza one shotted dragon irene then i guess that shes above august to by your logic
Mercphobia says it right here:
Aldoron wasn't at his original power because he did not awaken completely. Selene was a god dragon with full access to her powers.

Beating Selene is literally millions of times more impressive than defeating Irene. Irene is fodder compared to Selene. Suzaku didn't have help, didn't break all his bones, and could still stand after his fight too. He also faced Selene in her human form, so it's not like his slayer advantage did anything.

Last edited:

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
i am not taking part in the tournament so i apologize for butting in
but maybe selene is like nienhart. huge power, but still a fodder :teehee

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India

Don't think Suzaku > human Selene, or full power Aldo seed.

She was having the upper hand during the entire fight.
Yes, Selene was serious. But it seemed like she wanted the finish Suzaku off by taking her time instead of going for an all out attack. Her downfall was her taking her time.
It seemed to me that Suzaku was maybe 50% human Selene in stats

She was serious in the sense that she was exerting her 100%, so this does prove that Suzaku has the fire power to take down a DG tier character. But it does not prove that Suzaku > human Selene, many characters have the fire power to take down another stronger character.

DF Natsu was outright stronger than nerfed Aldo seed, we know this because Aldo's attack simply burned in his flames.
Suzaku defeating Selene however was a result of blitz. He was able to blitz Selene because she was surprised seeing a new technique, while she only expected Kurnugi's techniques.

But I agree we've seen enough to at least say Suzaku > DF Natsu and nerfed Aldo seed.
He tanked and/or countered all attacks from Selene. He was also able to perceive all of human Selene's spells, who should be faster than Aldo seed at full power. And had the fire power to take her out as well.

And anyway, this is all assuming that whatever happened there was legit. It may very well be the case that what we saw was a sham, I doubt Mashima would allow a DG to go down like this.

IMO:
human Selene > full power Aldo seed > Suzaku > DF Natsu > nerfed Aldo seed >>>>>> Jellal > Erza

Status
Not open for further replies.