Quarterfinal - Erza vs. Jellal vs. Suzaku | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Erza vs. Jellal vs. Suzaku

Who wins?

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Suzaku

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
acnologia would have one shot selene and suzaku to
Acno would certainly not one-shot Selene, he mid diffs at most, but it ain't going lower than low-mid diff.

Suzuku? Yeah, Acnologia probably could if he was serious, hell, if Selene serious from the start and decided to eliminate Suzaku like Acno was serious when he gutted God Serena she likely could have one-shot him.

how the hell can suzaku push acnologia back? he has 0 physical feats and his sword is used by magic which acnologia is immune to
How does he have zero physical feats? He cut through Ezra's sword and her completely effortlessly, he one-shotted Natsu, he sliced a playful Selene's cheek, he cut a semi-serious Selene down, that easily makes him one of the strongest characters we've seen.

And why wouldn't Suzaku be able to push Acnologia? Erza pushed him out of the sky with several swords if I remember correctly, and that Erza is inferior to the one Suzaku one-shot.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Don't think Suzaku > human Selene, or full power Aldo seed.

She was having the upper hand during the entire fight.
Yes, Selene was serious. But it seemed like she wanted the finish Suzaku off by taking her time instead of going for an all out attack. Her downfall was her taking her time.
It seemed to me that Suzaku was maybe 50% human Selene in stats

She was serious in the sense that she was exerting her 100%, so this does prove that Suzaku has the fire power to take down a DG tier character. But it does not prove that Suzaku > human Selene, many characters have the fire power to take down another stronger character.

DF Natsu was outright stronger than nerfed Aldo seed, we know this because Aldo's attack simply burned in his flames.
Suzaku defeating Selene however was a result of blitz. He was able to blitz Selene because she was surprised seeing a new technique, while she only expected Kurnugi's techniques.

But I agree we've seen enough to at least say Suzaku > DF Natsu and nerfed Aldo seed.
He tanked and/or countered all attacks from Selene. He was also able to perceive all of human Selene's spells, who should be faster than Aldo seed at full power. And had the fire power to take her out as well.

And anyway, this is all assuming that whatever happened there was legit. It may very well be the case that what we saw was a sham, I doubt Mashima would allow a DG to go down like this.

IMO:
human Selene > full power Aldo seed > Suzaku > DF Natsu > nerfed Aldo seed >>>>>> Jellal > Erza
Well, maybe. But until Selene shows us otherwise, Suzaku won their fight.

Either way, Suzaku made a liar out of Selene whrn he tanked the attack that Selene said was going to kill him.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mercphobia says it right here:
Aldoron wasn't at his original power because he did not awaken completely. Selene was a god dragon with full access to her powers.

Beating Selene is literally millions of times more impressive than defeating Irene. Irene is fodder compared to Selene. Suzaku didn't have help, didn't break all his bones, and could still stand after his fight too. He also faced Selene in her human form, so it's not like his slayer advantage did anything.
hows beating selene miles better? and hows irene fodder compared to selene? oh her being equal to acnologia statement? ok elefseria never saw acnologia so we cant buy his statement and ignia was hiding from acnologia for all these years so we cant buy his statement either

irene destroys selene in combat thats for sure since he never saw selene fight without using her magic while we saw irene block multiple slashes from a bloodlusted enchanted erza effortlessly and we also saw her blitzing erzas swords etc. so irenes combat skills>selenes and irene can nullify everything selene throws at her with enchantments (basically how she turned erzas swords into liquids) so selenes magic is pointless against her so selene will get fodderised fighting irene and defeating irene is much harder then defeating selene because selene is not as haxxed as irene is

and suzaku beating selene does not rlly mean anything tbh, jellal pushing back acnologia>>>anything suzaku did
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Acno would certainly not one-shot Selene, he mid diffs at most, but it ain't going lower than low-mid diff.

Suzuku? Yeah, Acnologia probably could if he was serious, hell, if Selene serious from the start and decided to eliminate Suzaku like Acno was serious when he gutted God Serena she likely could have one-shot him.

How does he have zero physical feats? He cut through Ezra's sword and her completely effortlessly, he one-shotted Natsu, he sliced a playful Selene's cheek, he cut a semi-serious Selene down, that easily makes him one of the strongest characters we've seen.

And why wouldn't Suzaku be able to push Acnologia? Erza pushed him out of the sky with several swords if I remember correctly, and that Erza is inferior to the one Suzaku one-shot.
acnologia would clearly one shot selene, selene was hiding from him for all this time basically proving that she is fodder to him and selene also got one shotted by abyss and we all know that a single punch from acnologia>>>>abyss, no way in hell that acnologia is mid diffing selene he no diffs her because there is nothing that selene can do to hurt him as she has 0 physical feats and magic is useless against acnologia so yeah selene cant hurt him and acnologia is far faster then selene to since he scales above dragons who can cross fiore (which is large-multi continent sized) in seconds, well acnologias faster then her in running speed at least but he also statued and blitzed god serena, meanwhile selene could not even statue and blitz suzaku

those are not physical feats, hes using his sword lol

that was a healthy erza, with several different swords meanwhile suzaku failed to blitz a weakened erza and again he only has 1 sword and his sword is powered up by DS magic (acnologia is pretty much immune toDS magic to lol) so i don't see how hes gonna push acnologia back

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Suzaku blitzes both to oblivion.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
i am not taking part in the tournament so i apologize for butting in
but maybe selene is like nienhart. huge power, but still a fodder :teehee
Suzaku tanked attacks from enraged Selene.

hows beating selene miles better? and hows irene fodder compared to selene? oh her being equal to acnologia statement? ok elefseria never saw acnologia so we cant buy his statement and ignia was hiding from acnologia for all these years so we cant buy his statement either

irene destroys selene in combat thats for sure since he never saw selene fight without using her magic while we saw irene block multiple slashes from a bloodlusted enchanted erza effortlessly and we also saw her blitzing erzas swords etc. so irenes combat skills>selenes and irene can nullify everything selene throws at her with enchantments (basically how she turned erzas swords into liquids) so selenes magic is pointless against her so selene will get fodderised fighting irene and defeating irene is much harder then defeating selene because selene is not as haxxed as irene is

and suzaku beating selene does not rlly mean anything tbh, jellal pushing back acnologia>>>anything suzaku did
There's no reason to doubt either Elfseria or Ignia's statements. It was clearly Mashima's intention to portray the God Dragons as Acnologia tier dragons. Even if you don't think the God Dragons are quite on Acnologia's level, it is quite clear that they are within his ballpark the same way Igneel was. Heck, Ignia is literally Igneel's biological son.

But even ignoring those statements, Selene is still miles above Irene because Selene is above Aldoron. Aldoron 100% stomps all over Irene. Wolfen seed with the Zeref clone alone is above Irene. A nerfed Aldoron seed is still above the Wolfen seed. Selene's human form is above Aldoron seed at full power, and her dragon form would be able to at least stalemate Aldoron's dragon form.

And please. Irene got blitzed by Wendy. Suzaku stomped Erza in 5 seconds flat, then took another 5 seconds to Natsu. Selene dodging Suzaku's slash alone puts her leagues above Irene in speed.

Last edited:

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
so, how does that refute Selene being a kind of nienhart. huge mp, but sh!t in fighting.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada

There's no reason to doubt either Elfseria or Ignia's statements. It was clearly Mashima's intention to portray the God Dragons as Acnologia tier dragons. Even if you don't think the God Dragons are quite on Acnologia's level, it is quite clear that they are within his ballpark the same way Igneel was. Heck, Ignia is literally Igneel's biological son.

But even ignoring those statements, Selene is still miles above Irene because Selene is above Aldoron. Aldoron 100% stomps all over Irene. Wolfen seed with the Zeref clone alone is above Irene. A nerfed Aldoron seed is still above the Wolfen seed. Selene's human form is above Aldoron seed at full power, and her dragon form would be able to at least stalemate Aldoron's dragon form.

And please. Irene got blitzed by Wendy. Suzaku stomped Erza in 5 seconds flat, then took another 5 seconds to Natsu. Selene dodging Suzaku's slash alone puts her leagues above Irene in speed.
if mashima was trying to portray dragons being equal to acnologia then why didn't he make natsu or anyone else say "oh wow aldoron is just as strong as acnologia!", the reason why he didn't make anyone say that was because the dragon gods are not equal to acnologia, and if they were then tell me why did it only take a couple of chapters to beat mercphobia and aldoron and it took the entire series to beat acnologia?

Aldoron stomps on irene because of his physicals, selene has 0 physical feats and all of her magic would be countered by irenes enchantments so yeah irene would stomp selene, i love the fact that you ignored it all lol and for selene being above aldoron statement, mercphobia only said that selene did not have her powered sealed he never said that she was stronger then him

i dare you to name 1 time when irene got blitzed by wendy and suzaku failed to blitz a weakened non enchanted erza meanwhile irene easily reacted to and blocked attacks from a healthy,enchanted and bloodlusted erza and again she was doing it effortlessly so irenes speed>>>suzakus and selene is arguably faster then irene but lets just say she is but that wont change anything, everything selene has can be countered by irenes enchantments and irenes combat feats>>>selenes so in a fight without magic irene would DESTROY selene and in a fight with magic then irene would destroy selene to cause irene can nullify everything selene has with enchantments GG

erza or jellal still come out on top btwss

Vex went from denying the feat happened to try and saying Jellal has better feats :teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee:teehee

His sodium levels must be alarming from all that salt.
show me one feat that suzaku has thats better then jellal pushing dragon form acnologia

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
selene has 0 physical feats and all of her magic would be countered by irenes enchantments so yeah irene would stomp selene
🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Can we stop engaging this dude on Eileen/Suzaku/Selene? It's a complete waste of time.
The guy basically admitted a while back that he would downplay Suzaku no matter the feats, because he thinks Suzaku is "wanked" and has a bone to pick with him

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Can we stop engaging this dude on Eileen/Suzaku/Selene? It's a complete waste of time.
The guy basically admitted a while back that he would downplay Suzaku no matter the feats, because he thinks Suzaku is "wanked" and has a bone to pick with him
your calling me a clown? ok name 1 physical feat that selene has and show me a feat that she has that she can use to counter irenes enchantments

so what if i said that? atm i am spitting facts oh and btws suzaku still gets bodied here

jellal pushing back acno>>>>anything suzaku did

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
your calling me a clown? ok name 1 physical feat that selene has and show me a feat that she has that she can use to counter irenes enchantments

so what if i said that? atm i am spitting facts oh and btws suzaku still gets bodied here

jellal pushing back acno>>>>anything suzaku did
DGs are comparable to Acno through portrayal - from Elefseria, and Ignia. No reason to doubt other dragons being Acno tier in stats when we saw one in Igneel.
Even if they aren't exactly Acno tier in stats, they are at least close in the same way Igneel was.
By feats, Merc flipped over an entire ocean with only a fraction of his powers left and no diff'd entire x793 team Natsu
Merc outright admitted that Selene was superior to his nerfed self and nerfed Aldo (before god seeds going down). Which means Selene scales above Merc's feats

Eileen's enchantments isn't doing jack to Selene's spells cause Selene's MP >>>>>>>>>>>>> Eileen's. To claim she enchants them in NLF.
And it's not like she would be fast enough to react anyway.
Selene > nerfed Merc. Merc, with most of his powers lost, no sold every attack from x793 team Natsu with slayer advantage. While Eileen got one shot with an attack from x792 Erza with slayer advantage
Selene > nerfed Merc >>>>>>>>>>>> Eileen

Taking down serious Selene, countering most of her spells and tanking the rest >>>>>>> pushing back casual Acno

Last edited:

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
DGs are comparable to Acno through portrayal - from Elefseria, and Ignia. No reason to doubt other dragons being Acno tier in stats when we saw one in Igneel.
Even if they aren't exactly Acno tier in stats, they are at least close in the same way Igneel was.
Merc outright admitted that Selene was superior to his nerfed self and nerfed Aldo (before god seeds going down)

Eileen's enchantments isn't doing jack to Selene's spells cause Selene's MP >>>>>>>>>>>>> Eileen's.
To claim she enchants them in NLF.
Selene > nerfed Merc. Merc, with most of his powers lost, no sold every attack from x793 team Natsu with slayer advantage. While Eileen got one shot with an attack from x792 Erza with slayer advantage
Selene > nerfed Merc >>>>>>>>>>>> Eileen

Taking down serious Selene, countering most of her spells and tanking the rest >>>>>>> pushing back casual Acno
For one elefseria never even saw how strong acnologia was so he has no right to say that they are as strong as him and ignia? bruh wasn't he the one hiding from acnologia for 400 years? lmao, prove that other dragons can be acno tier just because 1 dragon is that makes no sense

how are they close to acno tier in stats? and merc didn't say that she is superior he just said that she has her power unsealed.

and your proof that irenes spells can be negged by magic power? just cause brandish's magic can be countered by stronger MP does not apply for everyone take dimaria for example she managed to timestop brandish yet brandish still managed to shrink her and we all know that brandish cant shrink people stronger then her, so yeah irenes magic power can work on selene and you need to prove that selene is stronger then her

nice nerfed merc>selene to cause selene also got one shotted by dragon slayer magic soooo

nah, merc>dragon form irene>>>>selene and irene still stomps merc due to hax btws

fun fact: suzaku was a dragon slayer, jellal was not. another fun fact: acnologia was in dragon form, selene was not. another fun fact: acnologias immune to magic, selene is not. another fun fact: acnologia>>>>>>>>selene

so yeah jellal pushing back a casual acnologia>>>>anything suzaku did

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I'll just end with this cause responding to the rest is a waste of time lmao
oh wow your not gonna respond cause you know i am right? suzaku tards for ya lmao

i guess i won the debate and jellal>>>>suzaku and irene>>>selene

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
acnologias immune to magic, selene is not. another fun fact: acnologia>>>>>>>>selene
Acnologia is not immune to magic. Can he you prove he is immune to magic. He split himself after eating magic, he was immobilized by magic, and then he died by magic. He is not immune to magic just has resistant to it. Don't bother bringing plot.

i dare you to name 1 time when irene got blitzed by wendy and suzaku failed to blitz a weakened non enchanted erza meanwhile irene easily reacted to and blocked attacks from a healthy,enchanted and bloodlusted erza and again she was doing it effortlessly so irenes speed>>>suzakus and selene is arguably faster then irene but lets just say she is but that wont change anything, everything selene has can be countered by irenes enchantments and irenes combat feats>>>selenes so in a fight without magic irene would DESTROY selene and in a fight with magic then irene would destroy selene to cause irene can nullify everything selene has with enchantments GG
Can you prove Erza was healthy against Irene? She fought the berserker, got damaged By Gray and Natsu's attack. Historia Azuma also confirmed she was injured as well. Irene never fought a healthy Erza. Wendy was heavily injured on the leg and Irene herself made a point of it.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
oh wow your not gonna respond cause you know i am right? suzaku tards for ya lmao

i guess i won the debate and jellal>>>>suzaku and irene>>>selene
You've never won anything in your life. Selene is Acno tier, as stated by the manga, twice. Claiming Eileen is superior is ridiculous, you know this, you're simply too ashamed to admit it after all this time simping for Eileen. Acno has no feats that even put him above Sleepy Aldaron, let alone Selene who is confirmed stronger. We simply know Acnologia is the strongest, because other characters say so. No different to Selene and the other Dragon Gods. And Eileen? Her best feat is extreme diffing injured Erza and Wendy lmao, Suzaku on the other hand no-diffed Natsu and Erza, a significantly more powerful pair of opponents.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don’t get people who argue with the manga itself. I get not liking a direction, but what happens happens. An it’s expected. It’s been a year, and Mashima didn’t pull 5, at worst Acno tier, dragons out his butt for no reason. He needed to make it “feel” dangerous. Even if we know their just gunna win, especially since we no longer buy anyone dying. It’s why the most logical story after this one is next gen, the main cast is about to hit an absurd level of power after all 5 are down. Unless Mashima wants them facing Gods and Titans next.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You've never won anything in your life. Selene is Acno tier, as stated by the manga, twice. Claiming Eileen is superior is ridiculous, you know this, you're simply too ashamed to admit it after all this time simping for Eileen. Acno has no feats that even put him above Sleepy Aldaron, let alone Selene who is confirmed stronger. We simply know Acnologia is the strongest, because other characters say so. No different to Selene and the other Dragon Gods. And Eileen? Her best feat is extreme diffing injured Erza and Wendy lmao, Suzaku on the other hand no-diffed Natsu and Erza, a significantly more powerful pair of opponents.
i did win, face it and selene is not acno tier if she was then why didn't natsu say "this lady, she has just as much magic as acnologia!!!" why didn't he? oh yeah cause she isn't acno tier, stop trusting ignias statement he was literally HIDING from acnologia and why are you trusting elefserias statement? he literally never saw acnologia. irene is superior i literally proved how, why are you blindly ignoring my arguments? pathetic lmao, ok go and claim that i'm simping for irene, at least i'm not simping for suzaku aka the worst character in FT, ok what feats does selene has that puts him above sleepy aldoron? tell me rn i am waiting, give me ONE Feat that puts selene above sleepy aldoron LOL stop pulling BS out of your ass, i wonder why it took a couple of chapters to defeat aldoron but the entire series to defeat acnologia with the help of EVERYONE in the series Hmmmmmmmmmmm. oh wow irene extreme diffed a injured erza? you clearly did not see the fight and suzaku failed to blitz a weakened erza LOL

suzaku still dies first btws, he gets bodied by healthy erza or jellal effortlessly oh and again i dare you to name a feat that selene has that puts her above aldoron

Acnologia is not immune to magic. Can he you prove he is immune to magic. He split himself after eating magic, he was immobilized by magic, and then he died by magic. He is not immune to magic just has resistant to it. Don't bother bringing plot.

Can you prove Erza was healthy against Irene? She fought the berserker, got damaged By Gray and Natsu's attack. Historia Azuma also confirmed she was injured as well. Irene never fought a healthy Erza. Wendy was heavily injured on the leg and Irene herself made a point of it.
when was he immobolized by magic and he didn't "die" to magic he was sealed and fun fact he wasn't even trying to eat the sphere cause he was split in two just like you said so he is immune to magic

to bad cause erza was still enchanted against irene meanwhile suzaku failed to blitz a weakened non enchanted erza, totally puts him above irene and jellal. in this fight suzaku is getting destroyed by either healthy erza or jellal u cant change my mind cause its facts

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
seriously people still debates the guy who considers tartarus relevant in power at this point in the manga??
cause they are relevant, no one can prove me wrong so

Status
Not open for further replies.