Other - Facebook VS. Twitter: Which One Do you Like Best ? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Other Facebook VS. Twitter: Which One Do you Like Best ?

Which do you prefer?

• Facebook

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Twitter

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I don't use either one

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well, I guess its been taken to the extreme, too much of a good things can become a pain in the ass however, a lot of businesses are gaining brand awarness just by using these two devices.

But I find it kinda funny how people used facebook to plan a coup d'etat :XD
what do you mean by coup d'etat:s

DLord.Van.Buuren

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
what do you mean by coup d'etat:s
Tunisia got there tyrant out because of facebook :XD

I wonder, would it actually be considered retro to send physical invitations (as in paper) to events? Or would it be considered snobbish? Or maybe it would still be seen as normal and we are not quite there where physical invitations be considered retro or snobbish?
Hahha, I'm not sure I completely understand what you're saying, but I think it would considered retro and and snobish in the same time, I mean why waste money when you can just send and email to someone to invite him :XD.

Last edited:

Booba

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
HANDS DOWN MYSPACE IS THE BEST! jk I like facebook twitter is wird!

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
This thread should really have a poll. I use neither, so no opinion.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
so do you use any social networks at all?

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I haven't actually tried using twitter. But even if I want to use that, I can't since I really don't have much time due to work. I actually have facebook in my cellphone so it's very compatible with me.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I'm only using Facebook when I speak with my friends from other countries and sometimes it's rather convinient to contact a person, cause I quited ICQ many years ago and it's handful when I want connect with someone from the other country and plan my vacation with them.:)

Of course in every country there is a problem now, that people don't speak in real life with their friends and don't write paper letters, but the worst problem sometimes is the one that kkck stated that sometimes people try to show all their private life to the whole world to draw attantion to themselves.

soDeq05

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I use Twitter. I don't have FB account, but I have nothing against the site though. I was planning on creating an account on FB, but don't know when that will happen ^^;; Anyway, I think I like Twitter more than FB because I love seeing different theme on different profile. Well, this is just my personal opinion only ^o^

P/S: For those who has Twitter, feel free to tweet me @soDeq05 o( ^^)o o(^^ )o

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hmm... does Facebook have no themes? I'm just curious because my FB account has no personalized theme at all.

But still, it's FB over Twitter for me. ^_^

krnbboyj

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
I only have facebook. :)
So facebook!!

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I only have facebook. Never like twitter so I never tried it and I find it pale compared to facebook.

I like the fact that facebook have a lot of things in it that makes socializing a whole lot easier.
It's a great tool for stalking too
I mean, uh, it's awesome for people who wants to share their feelings :eyeroll
Oh, and I love the like button.

Rikudou Sennin

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I dont use both of them.

But I am thinking about Facebook so I can keep contact with many people when I am travelling or other stuff. Communicate with people like you.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
i guess dont have a feel for twitter.Always had a facebook

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Kicked off facebook from my life.
So that I don't have to worry about my cyber social life with friends anymore and so that I won't see what I don't like to see.
It makes my mood better.

Aazholh

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really hate both. I think twitter is useless for a regular person unless you what your friends and family to know what you're doing all the time. I thought that what's phones were for.

BakaHaze

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Heh. Neither. Must say I'm glad, too.

Sadly, I'll probably have to get one end of this year to keep in touch with my high school friends...Grr...

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder, would it actually be considered retro to send physical invitations (as in paper) to events? Or would it be considered snobbish? Or maybe it would still be seen as normal and we are not quite there where physical invitations be considered retro or snobbish?
I fear the first time I will be invited through a marriage by E-mail.
Honnestly the paper has still something the computer can not replace. I love receiving post-cards and I still take pleasure writing real new years card

As for the subject, I have not updated my status of facebook in ages. I guess the fact that you are friend with people who are not really your friend bothered me. I stay in contact with friends through mail and phone which I find more practical and intimate. I just have twitter to follows the manga release update and Boulet because his posts are funny. I don't use it personally because my life does not deserve to be known from the world. I've started a blog so, but that is just because I'm currently abroad and it was practical to share photos and comments them

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really hate both. I think twitter is useless for a regular person unless you what your friends and family to know what you're doing all the time. I thought that what's phones were for.
I share the same sentiments, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one not on facebook...and all of my damn friends are constantly emailing me to join
-___-

I have a real life, I spend enough time on the net as is.

Az3r

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I have both. Facebook's for my school and college friends (but not for anybody from work), and Twitter's just for news update. That's it. I don't think I like either one very much. It was just one of those moments of curiosity, you know?

Last edited: