Life - Fashion Thread, What Do you Wear? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Fashion Thread, What Do you Wear?

Flavor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jeans or sweatpants. A t-shirt. Some sort of hoodie, preferable with a zipper. And a pair of running shoes.

Oblivion

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
i wear the same type of nike shoe for over 5 years now. simple white sneaker with big stripe.

2 of em were golden and the latest one has grey stripes.

but sadly nike dont produce such simple but awesome clean design anymore. and if they do the stripe's colour is damn ugly. like brown or some ugly green tone...

i like to wear many layers or just a t shirt.

nowadays i do prefer hoody with big pocket in front to put the hands through.

Shoes: NIKE Air Force's
Pants: Generally black jeans
omg, doesnt this look ugly?

Last edited:

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England
I'm partial to skinny jeans and mens cardigans and t-shirts. I don't wear trainers, just those slip-on ballerina type shoes.
I always wear a small black leather bomber jacket or a military style coat.

HATE Ugg boots.

Last edited:

KyanWan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jeans, ringer t-shirt - Tan, Blue, Green, Orange, Red. Always short sleeves - be it 90 degrees out, or 30 below. Once in a while, I layer on one of my elite plaid shirts ... just because. XD

Every so-often, I break out my khaki pants. Uniform of my trade - and paunchy office dudes everywhere. (crap - I don't want to be a paunchy office dude T_T)

Black & White Vans or Simples. Kinda like vans better - just because they're more comfortable. ;) Simples ... last longer though. Going on 15 years of wearing the *same shoes* LOL!

rikki

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I usually wear Jeans and a simple top. Usually a dark pair of Jeans and whatever shirt I just happen to wear, never white cause I tend to get them dirty quick.

As for shoes, I sometimes wear my black leather shoes or my etnies, which I got for xmas.

Mel_Luvz_Anime

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Jeans, I have like 3 different pairs or my black pants. On really hot days I like my skirts and just ordinary tops. I don't like baggy tops, I prefer fitted tops.

I also like shoes, I have these high heeled boots that are very comfortable and a variety of cool sandals.

Last edited:

_ATMA

Reaction score
Country
United States
lol i found my self duct taping my fav. pair of pants today lol XD

genkizen

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Depends on the weather, I live in New Jersey in the US and we get every season here. Usually fitted jeans, chucks (converse allstars or Chuck Taylors, whichever name you prefer) and cool/funny t-shirts, for example right now im wearing a T-Shirt that says "The Beets, Killers Tofu Tour '96" (5 points to whoever knows where that is from!!!) and a coat from Armani Xchange (yes sometimes I ball out)

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hm....i love feeling comfortable, and i really don´t care about brands #D
I usually have only 2 groups of clothes: to work and to uni. And usually i go from work to uni without coming home, so that makes it one group. #D

I love just wearing jeans and babylook shirts to uni, ofter wearing all-star tennis or just havaianas flip-flops ;p

To work, i use more stylish shirts, jeans and long skirts...i love long skirts and long causal dresses :D
And sadly, I can´t wear flipflops at work, so i have to wear heeled sandals...i hate them ;p

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Depends on the weather, I live in New Jersey in the US and we get every season here. Usually fitted jeans, chucks (converse allstars or Chuck Taylors, whichever name you prefer) and cool/funny t-shirts, for example right now im wearing a T-Shirt that says "The Beets, Killers Tofu Tour '96" (5 points to whoever knows where that is from!!!) and a coat from Armani Xchange (yes sometimes I ball out)
haha, is that shirt from Doug?

Lately I've become addicted to thermal vests with turtleneck longsleeve shirts underneath. Nice and warm =)

mugen

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
wouldn't this thread be better if you guys post pictures of yourself :rofl

Sk3tch

Reaction score
Country
United States
I usually just wear a plain T-shirt along with a pair of jeans and white shoes. I don't care much about the brand, as long as it fits & looks good, I'm happy =D.

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England
wouldn't this thread be better if you guys post pictures of yourself :rofl
True True. :rofl
The majority seem to wear jeans and tshirts haha.
But i can't talk...i do too.....

Punky fish

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Btw, I've got a long PINK coat with lace<3 (made it myself) and everytime I go outside, people are looking at me, I mean when they notice me, they stop and stare me with their mouth open^^ It's actually nice, but if the person who is looking at me is wearing those terrible black boots , I (almost, not really) go and kick them (I really would like to, but I've got very hard shoes, an it would hurt if I really would kick someone).

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
A fashion thread! We sure are covering everything here :D

Well, as a teen growing up in the '90s I went for the preppy look usually. Nowadays I go for a more casual t-shirt/jeans look (which started really in college, because I kept getting paint on my clothes in art classes), with khaki shorts/pants, but I still have a few Tommy Hilfigers, Abercrombie & Fitchs, and Ralph Laurens saved up just for special occasions (as well as work.) I despise sweater vests though.

godofthesunn

Ghosted
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I usually dress down, or wear my most plain clothes. which include a collection of sweaters and kakhis or jeans. But if I have class with women which is limited to my core classes.. I will generally wear nicer clothes, a sport jacket and something with a collar.

_ATMA

Reaction score
Country
United States
most of my clothes are stained by something be it something from food, drinks, grease from cars, or anything in general lol i have some nice black button up shirts and cool ties to go w/ them i look really good in black if i shave, tie my really long hair back and ware a long sleeve button up shirt w/ the sleeves rolled up xD lol im to casual of a person i cant stand formalities. when i meet someone i tend to talk to them like ive known them forever most of the time im in just those pajama bottoms and some light tee shirt w/ something anime sprawled across it

MitsukiHeart

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Most of my clothes are with frills and laces or something that just plain black or white.

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
nowadays i do prefer hoody with big pocket in front to put the hands through.
I like wearing hoodies ^^ but since I live in a tropical climate, the weather here doesn't permit me from wearing it too often, only when it's raining or on a windy day.

I normally wear jeans and blouses or shirts & cardigans. I don't wear branded stuff.

I don't wear flip-flop (ironically,one of those ppl who can actually wear it all year round) coz it hurts the area in between my toes for some strange reason.

So I only wear sandals.

Shoes are only for sports or lab work. and I don't believe in torturing my feet with heels (except wen the occasion calls for it i.e. wedding) any other shoes I have are flat.

ikuroi

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica

This is some stuff that i like and how i pretty much dress up, pretty much everything are diffrent brands. Like the jeans are Acne & Nudie.
Although it all good... i like to wear nice stuff! Mostly Jeans and sneakers with something nice on top!