Life - Fashion Thread, What Do you Wear? | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Fashion Thread, What Do you Wear?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Eh, at home, I usually wear casual clothes like shorts and T-shirts of course but when I'm outside its all about Denim jeans and T-shirt (I don't really like shirts lel)
Just don't wear shirts.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Since about 2012 I've been really into the Jeans and jacket kind of style. I like the humble but neat and classy feel this kind of getup gives me.

John Flume

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm all about comfortable shoes, loose fitting trousers and collared shirts. Keeping up with fashion is too expensive (and bad for the environment), so I prefer to go with good quality garments that last longer and look classic.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Casual, I usually wear jeans, t-shirt/polo shirt/short-sleeved shirt, leather/adventure belt, and sandals/adventure shoes

Formal (attending uni class), I usually wear jeans/pants, polo shirt/short-sleeved/long-sleeved shirt, leather/adventure belt, and adventure shoes/boots/leather boots/slippers

Very formal (graduation, wedding party), I usually wear suits (without tie for wedding party), batik shirt (for wedding party), suspender, leather belt, and leather boots.

Fashion wise, I prefer very formal ones, but comfort wise I prefer casual ones.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Jeans. I almost always wear jeans unless I can't. I love jeans because of its pockets. After that, I wear T-shirts, usually with funny sayings or graphics like Star Wars and Van Gogh Batman because I feel it makes my personality/humor more obvious and makes me more approachable. I also enjoy wearing button-up shirts when it's appropriate, I also almost always wear a belt too; I have two different kinds of belts that I wear depending on my colon and what I'll eat/drink.