Seinen - Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

EMS

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This. Chapter gets me could chills, the best manga so far(manhuA).. With seven deadly sins

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Tian Wu kills another foe !! The "Tian" in his name is not for naught, but with his injuries, someone else can kill him.

That poison story turned me off a bit but I guess that's understandable considering her past and Hanfeng was OK with it but still, their conversation when they separated was too simple, it feels forced in a way, he could have survived without that poison... It could have been better handled, damn...

Ah Gou is back, I wonder how strong he is now.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Tian Wu kills another foe !! The "Tian" in his name is not for naught, but with his injuries, someone else can kill him.

That poison story turned me off a bit but I guess that's understandable considering her past and Hanfeng was OK with it but still, their conversation when they separated was too simple, it feels forced in a way, he could have survived without that poison... It could have been better handled, damn...

Ah Gou is back, I wonder how strong he is now.
Yeah gotta agree with your points. The poison thing really didn't fit. Especially when they knew what was coming for them but it added a little more to the tragedy.

Ah Gou seems to have defeated Bai Lian with no injuries and seemingly little effort which means that he'll probably go straight against one of the Dragons and then Shen Yen with the other Dragon being left to Zi Yu or Shi Xing. I can't wait to see either of them.
I think the General who weilds a sword, the rather young one, will step up to the top of the General list and kill Tian Wu

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Heh, Ah Gou is just too strong for Bai Lian
New chapter is out

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Haha, Ah Gou is awesome, Bai Lian had no chance at all, I wonder hos strong he is compared to the other Sage Kings.

Is it me or the at got even better?

EMS

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know which chapter they fought in the gods war?.. I don't remember how Gou made that scar in his face..

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Does anyone know which chapter they fought in the gods war?.. I don't remember how Gou made that scar in his face..
Scar ? The one in his eye ? That's because it's not Wu Geng's body to begin with, remember his mother sorta " killed " him and he turned into a " ghost ", and kept looking for a body... His current body is the body of a regular guy who was beaten by Wu Geng when he was still a kid/prince and Wu Geng injured him in his eye

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Scar ? The one in his eye ? That's because it's not Wu Geng's body to begin with, remember his mother sorta " killed " him and he turned into a " ghost ", and kept looking for a body... His current body is the body of a regular guy who was beaten by Wu Geng when he was still a kid/prince and Wu Geng injured him in his eye
I think he means the scar Bai Lian has in his face. The X shape. I think it's from the hit Ah Gou gave him to send him flying using his smelting aura knuckle

EMS

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think he means the scar Bai Lian has in his face. The X shape. I think it's from the hit Ah Gou gave him to send him flying using his smelting aura knuckle
That's the one, I was talking about...every great general from the dark one city is had been taken down if this war keep going this way. We won't hAve anyone to protect the city after this war ends.. I can't wait for the chapter from today.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Haha, Bai Lian got rekt again, is he really dead now? This is hilarious how he got punched when he thought Ah Gou had spared him.

Ne Zha is coming with reinforcements.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Lmao based Ah Gou, just when Bai Lian wanted to change
Ne Zha coming just at right time too, can't wait to see the other two Dragon gods now

EMS

Reaction score
Country
United States
No chapter this week? :(

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Chapter is out, things are gonna get rough now

---------- Post added June 21, 2015 at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was June 15, 2015 at 07:28 AM ----------

Chapter is out, Xi Shing gonna be free soon, the fights against the Dragon Gods will start too

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Shen Yen wants to kill even the lesser gods, I hope Xuan Feng won't die, at least not like that.

Shi Xing seems calm for now, I wonder if he'll go berserk again immediately after being released.

EMS

Reaction score
Country
United States
What the fuck is going on?, chapter every other week now instead of weekly..

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Guess they may need translators or Manga Editors maybe ? Also it's summer so...

EMS

Reaction score
Country
United States
I read new chapter and it was freaking great

---------- Post added July 19, 2015 at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was July 06, 2015 at 09:34 AM ----------

No freaking chapter again!!!!

Ryuzaki L

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
EGS decided to make FSJ releases bi-weekly because they lack a cleaner. Also, they just have too much projects on their hands.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Oh shit new chapter is out, can't wait for Zi Yu to show up (he should be close now)