Seinen - Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Oh shit new chapter is out, can't wait for Zi Yu to show up (he should be close now)
Same here, Zi Yu and Shi Xing will turn the tide yet again. Also was that Nothingness in Ah Gou?? I have a really bad feeling about this. With BaiCai's talk as forshadowing I fear he will go berserk.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Same here, Zi Yu and Shi Xing will turn the tide yet again. Also was that Nothingness in Ah Gou?? I have a really bad feeling about this. With BaiCai's talk as forshadowing I fear he will go berserk.
Yes that's the Nothingness and it will corrupt him, he'll go on a rampage until that little creature with him will save him
Zi Yu would deal with the red Dragon, Shi Xing with the Yellow dragon, however Ah Gou will be the one to end the fight against the Red Dragon with his new powers

---------- Post added August 02, 2015 at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was July 21, 2015 at 05:51 AM ----------

Chapter is out

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Even Shi Xing is in trouble against a Dragon God, same for Zhui Ri + 2 other allies... Zi Yu can't come soon enough.

Ah Gou will probably get a power up thanks to the Nothingness.

Deleted member 169696

There isn't going to be a chapter release this week, right?

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Chapter is out, Shi Xing so far managing to keep up despite the Dragon God not being serious at all
Zhen Chan will appear soon enough too

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think Tian Wu will die... for sure this time :D.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Zhen Chan is back :wtf and Ah Gou can't control his new powers, Nothingness, Smelting Aura, Divine Power, he has everything now.

Is it me or the art got better again?

EMS

Reaction score
Country
United States
How much longer we got?,is this the last arc?.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Chapter is out
ZI YU IS BACK OH YEAAAAH

Epic entrance ! Shit is getting good now

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
ZI YU STEALING THE SHOW :dancin!

I find Ah Gou's transformation somewhat hilarious, even though he is eating humans.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
ZI YU STEALING THE SHOW :dancin!

I find Ah Gou's transformation somewhat hilarious, even though he is eating humans.
He does remind me of a titan from SnK. I wonder what mental effects it will have on him when he snaps back. Eating people should affect him in some way.

Zi Yu is back!! This is how you get the hype going. I've rarely been so excited for the next chapter of anything like with the next one.

I wonder if Zi Yu can use Kratos' limitbreak in combination with his smelting aura.

Also did we see Li Ji in action yet?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He does remind me of a titan from SnK. I wonder what mental effects it will have on him when he snaps back. Eating people should affect him in some way.

Zi Yu is back!! This is how you get the hype going. I've rarely been so excited for the next chapter of anything like with the next one.

I wonder if Zi Yu can use Kratos' limitbreak in combination with his smelting aura.

Also did we see Li Ji in action yet?
Zi Yu probably can now, the story's almost over.

He has not appeared since the previous arc with his backstory IIRC. I don't think he would be strong enough to face the current threats, he's probably weaker than the Generals.

Deleted member 169696

One thing I'm sure about is that Zi Yu will kick this Ancient God's ass. Those Dragon Gods are said to be weaker than Tian, and Zi Yu managed pretty dam well against the latter. So as of now he must be even stronger.

His casual walk and calm talk really made my day.

EMS

Reaction score
Country
United States
zehahaha, where do find all the info for the upcoming chapters?.
Ah gou remind me of zombie marvel universe, I hate that we have to wait two weeks for next chapter!!!:gwah

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Zi Yu probably can now, the story's almost over.

He has not appeared since the previous arc with his backstory IIRC. I don't think he would be strong enough to face the current threats, he's probably weaker than the Generals.
Zi Yu before it brought Tian down to 50% of his power so now he's even more OP. I can't wait to see this epic fight escalate.

I wanted to see Li Ji more for the horned gods. I actually expected Zi Yu's entrance to be a rain of swords killing the majority of the horned gods. Smelting aura seems like the most efficient way to deal with them.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

One thing I'm sure about is that Zi Yu will kick this Ancient God's ass. Those Dragon Gods are said to be weaker than Tian, and Zi Yu managed pretty dam well against the latter. So as of now he must be even stronger.

His casual walk and calm talk really made my day.
He became a healer now and isn't a swordsman anymore. Maybe he'll try to talk no jutsu him :teehee
Either way it's gonna be epic

Ryuzaki L

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
zehahaha, where do find all the info for the upcoming chapters?.
Ah gou remind me of zombie marvel universe, I hate that we have to wait two weeks for next chapter!!!:gwah
EGS forum. we already know how it ends :e3

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Its out.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

These soldiers have guts, throwing rocks at Shen Yen.

Zi Yu is doing well as expected, I guess he wants to lure him somewhere because he has an extremely powerful technique he's hiding.

---------- Post added October 12, 2015 at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was September 27, 2015 at 10:25 PM ----------

Looks like Shi Xing will use powers similar to Tian's, definitely better than relying on the Phoenix all the time.