Hangout - General Discussion Thread | Page 31 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout General Discussion Thread

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
A little bit late, but whatever:

You killed me in MG 58 and you were the main campaigner to lynch me D1 in MG 60, and nearly succeeded with it. :oh Do you want to know what depressed me the most? Not that you (mafia) killed me (townie) in MG 58. It was also not that you bandwagoned me in MG 60. What depressed me the most was the fact that you turned out to be a townie and I came to realize that you couldn't see through me at all.

I thought we were buddies. : /

Anyway, you have my support in the semi-finals. Can't be resentful towards you.

You are certainly right. In retrospect, it shouldn't be a slight edge but a guaranteed vote for your nomination, Crescent. Unfortunately, I wasn't around in the previous voting phase. Forgive my utter uselessness. : (

Don't let that surprise you. Most of the time townies, not mafias, are the ones that want other townies dead the most :cookiehand

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
You killed me in MG 58 and you were the main campaigner to lynch me D1 in MG 60, and nearly succeeded with it. :oh Do you want to know what depressed me the most? Not that you (mafia) killed me (townie) in MG 58. It was also not that you bandwagoned me in MG 60. What depressed me the most was the fact that you turned out to be a townie and I came to realize that you couldn't see through me at all.

I thought we were buddies. : /

Anyway, you have my support in the semi-finals. Can't be resentful towards you.

You voted for Zasz (hinting Daytime role), I got paranoid. :darn
Im truly sorry for that syx, at that time I was too focused on you and didnt see your intentions clearly. :(

Im glad you can leave that behind. :amuse

Very true indeed ! experienced that all previous games :feelsbadman I will remember lambu, :twitch
Ohhh dear... :sweatdrop

Reactions: syx

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ladies and gentleman:

Behold, the final pairings:

Semifinals Results
Alright Hak made it to the finals. Also I hope Hak wins the Husbando Wars.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

those betrayals it hurts a lot :pout i will remember, be sure^^
according to comments i got, im sad bc barely nobody took the time to read the text i wrote which was not even that long, Why do i even campaign while basically noone cares abt what im saying. Too bad people, are so wrong abt Marian. :s

Congrats to all the winners, and congrats to @Farfalla for her great campaign and her well deserved victory, that was really something
. Huge thxs to everyone who supported Marian especially @niichan thxs for your support and for your help, i will definitely return the favour whenever i can, i wont forget your kindness
thxs also @Purity of Magi for being supportive and for all the great pics you provided me for your kindness despite you probably not a huge fan of Marian, i wont forget what you did :zomg huge thxs to @Lomahongva for your support :zomg and @syx thxs for supporting Marian while i know very well how badly you wanted to support Farf and still chose to vote for Marian due to this promise, Sorry if you felt obliged
and thxs to all other who supported my nominations.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
*Sees the results*

Hmmmmmmm..

thxs also @Purity of Magi for being supportive and for all the great pics you provided me for your kindness despite you probably not a huge fan of Marian, i wont forget what you did :zomg
You're welcome Erin-chan! In the end, you made it quite far and did great! I already expected the outcome to be like this XD It was a pleasure to support you and as promised I have kept my words. Well then......

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Congratulations to the semifinals winners!!! Good luck for the big finale!!!

:confetti
Your welcome, @Erinyes !! Don't worry, you can still go for the third place!!!

This is for you

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I am not sure if I get it?
Wrong picture in the Hak vs Kogami thread, but I just saw it was corrected, so nevermind ;)

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Pffft, easy peasy this.

RYUUJI FOR THE WIN. :derp

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
/( *°* )\
... facing Lambu tho c.c
I could say the same... facing Farf, oh my goodness... :notlikethis

Thank you @Zirconium for a fair and pacific match, no salt or triggering, just campaigning :amuse I wish you and @Erinyes the best luck for the third place. :super

And I might have repeated this a lot, but Thank You to all people that voted Kogami through the whole event, you made him reach this far. :zomg

May the best husbando win! \o/