Hangout - General Discussion Thread | Page 30 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout General Discussion Thread

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Lala's dialog has no curse words....you sure that's how its gonna,go?
Believe me... she's not gonna curse me when she's like that. I wish she would do that... This side of hers is horrible.. you've no idea Greg..

I'm trying to escape that side of hers since it keeps hunting me in moments like this. But I will escape. YOU HEAR ME. I FREAKING WILL.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Uncle gnuty be nice please support your adorable niece :pout

This is a killer too magi...how can you say no to all this cuteness?

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
:clingy
I accept the free support ^_^
*let Tommy go before he removes his offer*
You're one of the only persons that can do no wrong with me, you know that.

But yeah, I need some more bribes. :heh

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Orgz, vote against Marian. show them payback!

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Sometimes I feel I should have nominated Kaneki.

Then I would have had a better chance at winning.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You did really well Crescent-san :wtf
I put Brother's Conflict in my reading list as the result of your beautiful campaigns. Good job! :zomg
Thanks!! And there are some I would recommend before BroCon. +.+

Sometimes I feel I should have nominated Kaneki.

Then I would have had a better chance at winning.
I think the same thing about if I had nominated someone from a more popular series or someone like Yato, but I love Natsume and cannot be unfaithful to the husbando.

Although....

Next year:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Thanks!! And there are some I would recommend before BroCon. +.+

I think the same thing about if I had nominated someone from a more popular series or someone like Yato, but I love Natsume and cannot be unfaithful to the husbando.

Although....

Next year:
Kaneki is a very good husband,especially the last few chapters of TG very much proved it.

Though next husband wars(probably Dec this year) I will try to be online for the events as much as possible.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kaneki is a very good husband,especially the last few chapters of TG very much proved it.

Though next husband wars(probably Dec this year) I will try to be online for the events as much as possible.
Well since we'll talking about who we'll nominate for the next husbando wars I might as well say who I plan to nominate in the next husbando wars which is Xerxes Break/Kevin Legnard (Kevin Legnard is Break's real name) from Pandora Hearts. Break is one of the only few male characters in Pandora Hearts who is husbando material as for the others there's Rufus, Vincent Nightray, Gilbert Nightray, and possibly Oz though the thing about Oz I can't say anything because there are some people who haven't read Pandora Hearts.
Jack was thought to be Oz an ancestor and reincarnation but in fact Oz's body was Jack's body along and Oz is Jack's chain B-Rabbit due to that the soul of B-Rabbit slept within his body and Jack's soul had been shattered when the Core of the Abyss' powers impacted B-Rabbit's. As Jack's soul had been broken apart, the Abyss rejected Jack because it recognized Jack's soul as something foreign, ejecting Jack from the Rule of One-Hundred Cycles. As an effect of the Abyssal power encased within his body, Jack began to age in reverse. This was the beginning of a cycle where Jack grew younger until he was an infant, only to begin aging again until he reached the age from the point of his encounter with The Core. This cycle would perpetually repeat itself, wiping the remaining fragments of Jack's soul from existence with each cycle.

Last edited:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Well since we'll talking about who we'll nominate for the next husbando wars I might as well say who I plan to nominate in the next husbando wars which is Xerxes Break/Kevin Legnard (Kevin Legnard is Break's real name) from Pandora Hearts. Break is one of the only few male characters in Pandora Hearts who is husbando material as for the others there's Rufus, Vincent Nightray, Gilbert Nightray, and possibly Oz though the thing about Oz I can't say anything because there are some people who haven't read Pandora Hearts.
Jack was thought to be Oz an ancestor and reincarnation but in fact Oz's body was Jack's body along and Oz is Jack's chain B-Rabbit due to that the soul of B-Rabbit slept within his body and Jack's soul had been shattered when the Core of the Abyss' powers impacted B-Rabbit's. As Jack's soul had been broken apart, the Abyss rejected Jack because it recognized Jack's soul as something foreign, ejecting Jack from the Rule of One-Hundred Cycles. As an effect of the Abyssal power encased within his body, Jack began to age in reverse. This was the beginning of a cycle where Jack grew younger until he was an infant, only to begin aging again until he reached the age from the point of his encounter with The Core. This cycle would perpetually repeat itself, wiping the remaining fragments of Jack's soul from existence with each cycle.
Nominate from popular series otherwise you won't win.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pandora Hearts was a monthly series which ended 2 or 3 years ago but the series is popular seeing that some people have Pandora Hearts as their top 5 favorite manga if not their favorite manga. Also what I meant by some people haven't read the series I meant they haven't read the manga yet and have only read the anime which which doesn't cover the whole story since the anime only covered up until volume 10 so that's why I recommenced anyone who's wants to get into Pandora Hearts to just read the manga and not watch the anime. But yeah Break is my one of choices for the next husbando wars my other choices are Allen Walker or Shuichi Akai.

Oh here's some pictures of Break if your interested.

As for why Break bloody and missing his left eye that's because the Will of the Abyss torn Break's eye out to give to Cheshire who had no eyes at the time due to his eyes being cut out by Vincent when Cheshire was a normal a cat but before the Will of the Abyss turned Cheshire into a Chain.

Last edited:

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Pandora Hearts is a fairly popular series...
Well, at from what I've heard. I have it on my reading list :XD

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I wouldn't call Pandora Hearts a popular series.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty much which why is the reason I’m been rereading the manga. Also Pandora Hearts does have one of those ending where not everyone lives in the end and the plot twists are like completely mind fucks due to the a lot of the stuff said earlier on in the series are lies to hide the real truths.

Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Beautiful. Pandora Hearts is pretty much one of the best mangas I've read so far. If you like a good mystery, adventure yet tragedy manga then PH will be totally something for you. Also it has one of the best arts that I have seen in a manga, it's really marvelous imo.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Pandora Hearts was a monthly series which ended 2 or 3 years ago but the series is popular seeing that some people have Pandora Hearts as their top 5 favorite manga if not their favorite manga. Also what I meant by some people haven't read the series I meant they haven't read the manga yet and have only read the anime which which doesn't cover the whole story since the anime only covered up until volume 10 so that's why I recommenced anyone who's wants to get into Pandora Hearts to just read the manga and not watch the anime. But yeah Break is my one of choices for the next husbando wars my other choices are Allen Walker or Shuichi Akai.

Oh here's some pictures of Break if your interested.

As for why Break bloody and missing his left eye that's because the Will of the Abyss torn Break's eye out to give to Cheshire who had no eye at the time due to his eyes's being cut out by Vincent when Cheshire was a normal a cat but before the Will of the Abyss turned Cheshire into a Chain.
If it is popular then no problem.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
A little bit late, but whatever:

Why you do this to me syx :emocat
You killed me in MG 58 and you were the main campaigner to lynch me D1 in MG 60, and nearly succeeded with it. :oh Do you want to know what depressed me the most? Not that you (mafia) killed me (townie) in MG 58. It was also not that you bandwagoned me in MG 60. What depressed me the most was the fact that you turned out to be a townie and I came to realize that you couldn't see through me at all.

I thought we were buddies. : /

Anyway, you have my support in the semi-finals. Can't be resentful towards you.

But I tried to save you tho...... that’s worth more than a slight edge......

You are certainly right. In retrospect, it shouldn't be a slight edge but a guaranteed vote for your nomination, Crescent. Unfortunately, I wasn't around in the previous voting phase. Forgive my utter uselessness. : (