Hangout - General Discussion Thread | Page 29 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout General Discussion Thread

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes Hak made it :zomg He has good chances of winning it all since he managed to get past Shirou. This will be interesting.
Alright Hak and Cross made it to the next round. Also I hope Hak faces Cross in the next round.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Alright Hak and Cross made it to the next round. Also I hope Hak faces Cross in the next round.
It seems that’s the case. The bracket in the info thread works.

I thought it was gonna be Cross vs. Kogami. Cross vs. Hak will be an even tougher battle I think, but I know who I’m going for (sorry Farf).

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
If only people would check the options and info provided on them before blindly voting :hmph Goddamn loyalty votes.
At least when it was FMA people had their own opinions to base their votes on. Oh well.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
It seems that’s the case. The bracket in the info thread works.

I thought it was gonna be Cross vs. Kogami. Cross vs. Hak will be an even tougher battle I think, but I know who I’m going for (sorry Farf).
I thought it was gonna be Cross vs. Kogami next too, judging from Sky's oldschool results. But based on the info board it's Cross vs Hak next indeed.

Farf vs Erin hype?

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hmm I think I missed something... But Hak is facing Cross in this round, not in the next one :p

Thank you all for voting Kogami and make him reach semis! Its way more than what I expected :zomg
@Elusia you did a great campaign for Natsume, bravo! :blush

So @Zirconium 's guy will be my opponent... Be gentle with me please :sweatdrop

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
If only people would check the options and info provided on them before blindly voting :hmph Goddamn loyalty votes.
At least when it was FMA people had their own opinions to base their votes on. Oh well.
Well I haven’t insta voted anyone yet this event, but I’m letting you know where I stand right now based on my own bias combined with the campaigning. Gotta admit, the prize for “best campaigning” would go to you or Gryffindor imo. But people are always gonna take into account who they like the most going into the event as well.

My vote certainly isn’t a loyalty vote, did you even see the Sanji vs. Cross thread? After that I could well be a sore “loser” and vote against Cross for the rest of the event, but I like the character and think he’s a good fit for the win, so I’ve voted for him.

You’ll just have to convince me even more than you have so far. Haven’t voted against Hak yet, so you never know. :rolleyes:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yes I did see it, Orgz (Sanji vs Marian), I even talked to you there xP
If you're not instavoting, I'm glad to know o/ Good that we'll have the opportunity to show our points then, although if you've been following the campaigns and feel like that alrdy, I don't think Hak will have a better chance with you xD Still appreciate if you evaluate what I provide before voting^^

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Congrats @Erinyes!!!! You and Marian made it to the semifinals!!! :zomg That's awesome! You've surpassed the HWI mark!!! :celebrate:celebrate

Also a big hug for @Elusia!!! :confetti

Although he was one of the youngest (and unexperienced :bnah ) participants, you and Natsume get to the quarterfinals! It's a pity that people didn't trust him. Nyanko-sensei should teach you all a lesson.

Finally: :clap2:\m/ You did it @Lambu!!! You and Kogami are in the semifinals!!! Keep fighting!!!

Last edited:

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Tfw you are more upset that the other Natsume didn't make it than your own Natsume :emocat

I expected that I wouldn't win so thanks to @Lambu for a great match and thank you to all the people who support me through and through :blush

And here's a farewell song to all of you:

Though now that Asahina Natsume is out, I have no one to support fully :emocat
So convincing me would be hard.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
1st thxs everyone who supported Marian im so glad,
and so sorry to have to face my sweet farf-chan :s please keep supporting marian onegai !

What about you vote for and campaign for Marian @Farfalla to make things easier for both of us :arf.

Also congrats to everyone who didnt make it, you did a great job :)

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
What about you vote for and campaign for Marian @Farfalla to make things easier for both of us :arf.
I'll pass on that XD But yeah, looking forward to debate with you, Erin-chi^^
It will wreck my nerves and you'll very likely wreck me as well, but I'm positive we'll try our best to provide people with info on our beloved nominations. This should be a passionate battle XD

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Okay honestly I dunno about you guys but for me...... how more that I think about Erin-chan vs Farfosh... how more I actually see how things are gonna be..... for me......

Erin-chan: Magi, please vote for me!
Magi: Erin-chan Listen..... Promise or not... and also instead of begging for it.. Show me what you can do!
Erin-chan: I-I'm sorry. I-I'm gonna try my best!

Farfosh: Magu, since I'm your 'mommy'...
Magi: Oh no.. I know where this is going....
Farfosh: Vote for your mommy, okay?
Magi: Uhg... woman leave me alone....

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay honestly I dunno about you guys but for me...... how more that I think about Erin-chan vs Farfosh... how more I actually see how things are gonna be..... for me......

Erin-chan: Magi, please vote for me!
Magi: Erin-chan Listen..... Promise or not... and also instead of begging for it.. Show me what you can do!
Erin-chan: I-I'm sorry. I-I'm gonna try my best!

Farfosh: Magu, since I'm your 'mommy'...
Magi: Oh no.. I know where this is going....
Farfosh: Vote for your mommy, okay?
Magi: Uhg... woman leave me alone....

Lala's dialog has no curse words....you sure that's how its gonna,go?