Hangout - General Discussion Thread | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout General Discussion Thread

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@syx thxs for supporting Marian while i know very well how badly you wanted to support Farf and still chose to vote for Marian due to this promise, Sorry if you felt obliged
and thxs to all other who supported my nominations.
There is no reason to aplogize. I didn't feel obliged at all, it was my promise to you after all. Too bad it didn't make a difference. I wish - from the bottom of my heart - that you will prevail over one of these events one day. Otherwise, I'm going to boycott this platform. Your efforts and gifs deserve to be rewarded.

Cheer up, HxH is returning this month, no?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
There is no reason to aplogize. I didn't feel obliged at all, it was my promise to you after all. Too bad it didn't make a difference. I wish - from the bottom of my heart - that you will prevail over one of these events one day. Otherwise, I'm going to boycott this platform. Your efforts and gifs deserve to be rewarded.

Cheer up, HxH is returning this month, no?

Thxs a lot @syx thats so sweet, thxs for your support it means a lot to me :zomg .

Hope you enjoyed our battles and hope you were convinced how great is Marian
I ll definitely make him win, next war, zettai ni !! Stay tuned for HWIII-2019

I will also make win TPN & HxH next manga war !!! :errr

Hxh returns next week ♥ I m so glad !

Unnamed Namesake

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lol how did laxus got better romantic track record than zeref and loke. Laxus is the second most dense male after natsu. Zeref loved mavis and loke loved aries very much. As for cheek magnet guys like loke. Sting and jellal are more handsome and have better body than laxus have. Whats the point of having big bodybuilder type body when a small guy like gray have better body with 6 packs.
Loke is a manwhore. Zeref, and Jelly-man are both metrosexual, emo half-men. Zeref is a murderous sociopath that likes having sex with underage girls. Jelly-legs is an emo turd that literally runs away every time Erza throws the pussy his way. Sting's a dick and he parts his hair in the middle like a douche. Plus, with that crop top, fur lining, gloves, and earring, I don't think he swings for my team. He's what we like to call a butt pirate.

Now, Laxus. That's a man's man. Strong, taciturn, macho, ambitious, determined, independent, laid-back, cocky (both in personality and below the waist), kind, comforting, humble, assertive, sexually charged (wanting Cana to strip for him), knows what he wants, sassy, fashionable, caring, protective, and JESUS CHRIST, HE'S JUST SO FUCKING HOT! Seriously, why is Katsuyuki Konishi's voice so goddamn sexy?! And abs? Who gives a shit about abs, even though Laxus has the best six pack in the series (just look at the definition in his abdominals compared to everyone else)? Look at those biceps and pectorals. Look at that tone, definition, and bulk of every muscle. Deltoids, lats, obliques, abs, quads, calves, neck, forearms. Just image the strength and power behind all of that. That's a real man, and I just want him to fucking destroy me.

Also, according to Larcade's magic, Laxus isn't a virgin, unlike Sting and Jellal, and knows how to treat a lady, unlike Jellal and Zeref. You think Mira and Cana gravitate towards him for his good conversation? Nah, the dick game is just that strong.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Loke is a manwhore. Zeref, and Jelly-man are both metrosexual, emo half-men. Zeref is a murderous sociopath that likes having sex with underage girls. Jelly-legs is an emo turd that literally runs away every time Erza throws the pussy his way. Sting's a dick and he parts his hair in the middle like a douche. Plus, with that crop top, fur lining, gloves, and earring, I don't think he swings for my team. He's what we like to call a butt pirate.

Now, Laxus. That's a man's man. Strong, taciturn, macho, ambitious, determined, independent, laid-back, cocky (both in personality and below the waist), kind, comforting, humble, assertive, sexually charged (wanting Cana to strip for him), knows what he wants, sassy, fashionable, caring, protective, and JESUS CHRIST, HE'S JUST SO FUCKING HOT! Seriously, why is Katsuyuki Konishi's voice so goddamn sexy?! And abs? Who gives a shit about abs, even though Laxus has the best six pack in the series (just look at the definition in his abdominals compared to everyone else)? Look at those biceps and pectorals. Look at that tone, definition, and bulk of every muscle. Deltoids, lats, obliques, abs, quads, calves, neck, forearms. Just image the strength and power behind all of that. That's a real man, and I just want him to fucking destroy me.

Also, according to Larcade's magic, Laxus isn't a virgin, unlike Sting and Jellal, and knows how to treat a lady, unlike Jellal and Zeref. You think Mira and Cana gravitate towards him for his good conversation? Nah, the dick game is just that strong.
To be honest Zeref sleeps with underaged girls because he can’t find any girls he would liked or because of the curse. Well at Sting isn’t a jerk anymore but I think Sting likes Rogue more then he would women in general and all I can say about Jellal is that he’s a wimp and Erza acts more manly then Jellal will ever be. Also I still want to know who Laxus banged and it’s obviously isn’t Cana a virgin which is shocking.

Last edited:

Unnamed Namesake

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
To be honest Zeref sleeps with underaged girls because he can’t find any girls he would liked or because of the curse. Well at Sting isn’t a jerk anymore but I think Sting likes Rogue more then he would women in general and all I can say about Jellal is that he’s a wimp and Erza acts more manly then Jellal will ever be. Also I still want to know who Laxus banged and it’s obviously isn’t Cana a virgin which is shocking.
LOOK AT HIM! He's probably got pussy thrown at him from every direction. Though if it's any characters we know, it's either Mira or Jenny, even though he and Cana were meant for one another.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOOK AT HIM! He's probably got pussy thrown at him from every direction. Though if it's any characters we know, it's either Mira or Jenny, even though he and Cana were meant for one another.

They seems interested in Laxus but Laxus just doesn’t want anything to do with them or Laxus is interested in someone else like Mire or a past lover. Well it can’t be Jenny because Jenny loves Hibiki so Mira is the most likely opinion unless Laxus banged so random girl. Also I wonder if Laxus had any relationship in the past that he doesn’t want to talk about?