Semifinal - Gildarts vs. Suzaku | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Gildarts vs. Suzaku

Who wins?

• Gildarts Clive

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Suzaku

Votes: 26 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
wow people are still wanking suzaku to high heavens, just proves how wanked he is LOOOOOOOOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In other words you're running away, again, because you're fully aware that my arguments completely debunk everything you said. Not that i'd expect anything less from the guy who thinks Neinhart is an Acno tier lmao.

Sure, oneshotting Georg is leagues better than nuking Tenrou. Laxus and Jellal have the AoE to nuke Tenrou. Natsu's nuke dwarfs every nuke Acno has ever fired combined.
Still waiting on you to produce these "rage" comments. Right now, the only guy who seems angry is you. You're also the only person who really cares about Suzaku funnily enough.
nah, u admitted that your post was a troll post right? whats the point in responding to a troll post LMAO

"the guy who thinks neinhart is acno tier" God, no wonder your brain is so smooth lmao, do you not know what a "joke" means? oh yeah u dont cause your to busy dickriding suzaku 24 hours a day lmao, hell you actually thought that if neinhart summoned igneel then igneel would have had his original strength LMAO, do you not know what "nerf" means? the spriggans were nerfed so why would igneel be any different? lmfao

Tell me hows one shotting georg leagues better than nuking tenrou, or survived the SBT, name one feat that selene has that compares to acnologia survived the SBT and eating it, oh and GS>georg and acnologia one shot him. ok what attack does natsu have that dwarfs acno? oh his purgotary fire or whatever it is called? he had igneel + atlas + fodder ignias help to do that lmao, and show proof that laxus or jellal havw the AoE to nuke tenrou, their DC caps at mountain level, tho there a.p is def above island level but you said that they can destroy it so prove they can

not my fault that you cant see facts suzakus still a fodder character, face it suzaku tards
--- Double Post Merged, ---

this guy named suzaku who is "above" gildarts got reacted by a WEAKENED erza LOL

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Selene acknowledging Suzaku is about on par with that of Acnologia acknowledging Irene, the only difference is that Acno is above Selene even in human form.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Suzaku till win until proven even if Selene lost intentionally it doesn’t change the fact that a playful Selene is till above beating august who just blow himself up. Gildartz best feats os from august he needs to prove that until then suZaku wins if anything it would be a high diff win from him

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
wow people are still wanking suzaku to high heavens, just proves how wanked he is LOOOOOOOOL

nah, u admitted that your post was a troll post right? whats the point in responding to a troll post LMAO

"the guy who thinks neinhart is acno tier" God, no wonder your brain is so smooth lmao, do you not know what a "joke" means? oh yeah u dont cause your to busy dickriding suzaku 24 hours a day lmao, hell you actually thought that if neinhart summoned igneel then igneel would have had his original strength LMAO, do you not know what "nerf" means? the spriggans were nerfed so why would igneel be any different? lmfao

Tell me hows one shotting georg leagues better than nuking tenrou, or survived the SBT, name one feat that selene has that compares to acnologia survived the SBT and eating it, oh and GS>georg and acnologia one shot him. ok what attack does natsu have that dwarfs acno? oh his purgotary fire or whatever it is called? he had igneel + atlas + fodder ignias help to do that lmao, and show proof that laxus or jellal havw the AoE to nuke tenrou, their DC caps at mountain level, tho there a.p is def above island level but you said that they can destroy it so prove they can

not my fault that you cant see facts suzakus still a fodder character, face it suzaku tards

this guy named suzaku who is "above" gildarts got reacted by a WEAKENED erza LOL
Please be more respectful towards others. I don't want to delete posts in this event but you're making it hard.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States

Can u explain the difference between erza vs Irene and erza vs suzaku cause both times she was ”weakened”

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
he was not hiding from acnologia, if he was the why did he just revealed himself all of a sudden and was manhandling acnologia?
Igneel and the other parent Dragons were hiding from Acnologia, they were hiding in the Dragon Slayers, and he revealed himself because he was done making the anti-bodies and knew if he didn't fight Acno he'd die either way. If Natsu died, he too would die,

Nahhh suzakus a dragon slayer LMFAO, wtf do u people dont understand about that? no different from erza hurting dragon irene LOL STAY MAD SUZAKU WANKERS CAUSE HES A WEAK ASS SHIT CHARACTER, the most garbage character i saw in all of manga/anime
You're the only one who really cares about Suzaku. Name one person who's mad about Suzaku. Just one.

No different than Erza hurting Dragon Irene? It is different because Irene is straight up fodder to Selene. If Selene really wanted she could make Irene into what Erza was for Kyria.

NAHHHHH YALL MAD LOL, if you guys weren't then u guys wont be making BS arguments for suzaku lmao
You're the one making BS arguments against Suzaku. And again, nobody is mad about Suzaku. The only person who seems like he cares is you. In fact, everyone here seems glad that Selene was faking it.

did you really just say that dragon selene is superior to human selene? i'm done
Yes, Dragon Selene is vastly superior to Human Selene, just like Dragon Acnologia is vastly superior to Human Acnologia. It's akin to a Dragon Slayer using Dragon Force. Except, theirs is superior since they're turning into an actual Dragon.

its funny that suzaku tards are raging and crying there assses out cause hes fodder now LOL
Nobody cares but you. Nobody is raging or crying.

at least gildarts survived an attack from dragon acnologia
A Dragon Acnologia that is inferior to the Human Acnologia who gutted God Serena. It's not as impressive anymore. Now, if he survived the blow that Serena took by Alvarez (AKA a superior Acno) then I'd give Gildarts some credit for current durabilty feats. As far as I see, Gildarts gets the same treatment as Serena in that situation.

never seen people bang their heads over their fav character becoming fodder lmao
Nobody is banging their head here but you.

proof he gave her time to prepare?

The only one wanking characters is you. Seriously, Irene>>>Suzaku?

Sheesh, no need to get rude. What happened to being civil? We're not in a YouTube comment section man, there's no point in debating with you if you're being hostile and insulting us.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
@Vex_Haid With all due respect, please name at least one person who is mad about the current turn of events in the latest chapter. Just one will do.

You can even go look at the poll in the chapter discussion thread in fact...

ShaLIGHTNING

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Suzaku fans are indeed raging LOL, its obvious they are whoever questions me "name 1 person who is raging" is a suzaku fan

oh wow you still think that suzaku>>>>irene? well thats more proof that your a suzaku fan just fax (irene still one shots the guild btws)
Come on dude you cannot be that deluded. It's not like you're the one that should call people Suzaku's "wankers" with the Irene obsession you got. You love Irene, we get that, good for you, but why shoving your opinion down our throat the way you're doing?

Personally, I gotta agree with the fact that everyone are glad Selene faked her defeat, you're just making a fool out of yourself.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Suzaku still stomps here. Oneshotting Natsu and Erza is still leagues above what Gildarts can achieve.

Just because Selene crushed George in her dragon form, it doesn't really invalidate what Suzaku was able to achieve in against Selene either. Suzaku still made Selene bleed. Just turns out Selene is still a good deal stronger than him, and could have tanked his cut.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Insulting never was against the rules and i didn't even say anything that offensive lmao
You insulted him, no ifs ands or buts. How do you possibly think what you said didn't come across as rude? Not insulting or just being straight up rude to other users shouldn't even need to be said in the rules, it's quite obvious that we shouldn't do it. The wonderful mods here shouldn't have to put "play nice with others" on the rule list of the site, it goes without saying. We're not in a YouTube comment section man. It stops getting fun and or amusing to debate with someone else when they are being rude, it makes people not want to debate with you.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Unfortunately, Suzaku's best feat of oneshotting Natsu and Erza isn't going to automatically put him above Gildartz.

Hakune could also "oneshot" Natsu by freezing his MP, but she didn't even get past Laxus in the previous round.

As far as I'm concerned, Suzaku's hype and portrayal is at its lowest point right now - given by the plain fact that he just straight up admitted that it was Georg who killed Kurnugi and he only ate the dragon's flesh afterwards.

So if we take into account all 3 elements: feats, hype, and portrayal (like we're supposed to per the rules of the tournament), then I think the idea of "Suzaku/Natsu being the two obvious winners of this tournament" has been severely challenged.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Unfortunately, Suzaku's best feat of oneshotting Natsu and Erza isn't going to automatically put him above Gildartz.
That isn't his best feat.

Acnologia never acknowledged Irene's power, Selene however did for Suzaku. I don't know why this myth keeps being talked about.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Yes it does. Gildarts isn't doing that.

Hakune could also "oneshot" Natsu by freezing his MP, but she didn't even get past Laxus in the previous round.
Cause turns out she did it with hax, which takes time and can be countered. And she's is fodder in stats, which opens up possibility to one shot her before she hax the enemy

Suzaku did it with pure combat stats. No cheat hax, no nothing. He was simply far superior, that's it

In my personal opinion she should've made it past Laxus, but Suzaku was far more convincing.

As far as I'm concerned, Suzaku's hype and portrayal is at its lowest point right now - given by the plain fact that he just straight up admitted that it was Georg who killed Kurnugi and he only ate the dragon's flesh afterwards.
So what if it was Geore who defeated Kurnugi? Suaku became powerful after eating, it has nothing to do with current Suzaku who have Kurnugi's powers that he didn't back then

So if we take into account all 3 elements: feats, hype, and portrayal (like we're supposed to per the rules of the tournament), then I think the idea of "Suzaku/Natsu being the two obvious winners of this tournament" has been severely challenged.
Suzaku has the feats of one shotting Natsu and Erza

He also has the feat of cutting a DG tier on the cheek BEFORE she decided to job.

He also lasted powered up Selene until she knew it was George who defeated Kurnugi, and only at that point she decided to job

He also has the feats of dealing non insignificant damage to Selene. Yes, she decided to take the hit and job. Yet he still managed to cut her.
If he was some fodder, he wouldn't be even able to scratch a DG tier with his attacks, he can just keep attacking until he exhaust himself, and he still wouldn't land a scratch

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

There's no point in replying to any post really, but as for why, because I trashed your argument pretty hard.

See, but coming from you, it might not be a joke, that's how laughable your posts are. You were literally trying to argue Eileen is Selene tier, that's borderline as stupid as claiming Neinhart is Acno tier. So yeah, it being a joke or not was completely up in the air.

Why is nuking Tenrou impressive? Like I said, Natsu's nuke dwarf's that nuke many times over, Aldaron is literally country sized. As for Natsu needing help, no it's all his own power, he simply now has the ability to reproduce and combine fire that he's previously used.
No, you prove Acno nuking Tenrou is better AoE than Laxus and Jellal's nukes. In case you've forgotten, Tenrou was completely fine after Acno's nuke.

Only "suzaku-tard" here is you lmao. He lives in your head, he consumes all your thoughts. You go to sleep crying about how powerful Suzaku is.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can u explain the difference between erza vs Irene and erza vs suzaku cause both times she was ”weakened”
She wasn't weakened against Irene, she was literally being buffed by Wendy and had no major fights prior to Irene. Suzaku is post her main fight of the arc which always tires her out tremendously as shown in every previous arc to date.

Acno did acknowledge Irene's prowess. The end of the fight was literally him being awe struck of her capabilities lol.

Anys Gild wins. Suzaku isn't faster than Erza which means he isn't faster than Gild. As long as Gild can keep with his speed, he can oneshot via crash magic. Crash straight through his Dragon Slaying magic like he did Serena and cube him like he did August.

Suzaku's PL went massively down. Without his showings of oneshotting Selene, he is not in God tier anymore. Not even close to it as shown with latest showings. He inflicted zero harm to Selene beyond a simple cheek cut. Erza also was able to pierce through Merc's Dragon Scales when she was imbued by Wendy's DS magic so I do not know why people hype up that cheek cut as something special in the first place. The damage he actually did to Selene was similar to that of Zirconis and Wendy.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
She wasn't weakened against Irene, she was literally being buffed by Wendy and had no major fights prior to Irene. Suzaku is post her main fight of the arc which always tires her out tremendously as shown in every previous arc to date.
Who cares if she had major fights. She was still not at full power against Neinhart and she had days to rest as well. Further injured, barely rested as Gray was literally carrying her. She then fought the berserkers and stopped Natsu's hand with her chared hand and went to fight Irene. She was fresh and weakened as well.

Erza also was able to pierce through Merc's Dragon Scales when she was imbued by Wendy's DS magic.
Only after Natsu softened him. Before that there DS did nothing.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who cares if she had major fights. She was still not at full power against Neinhart and she had days to rest as well. Further injured, barely rested as Gray was literally carrying her. She then fought the berserkers and stopped Natsu's hand with her chared hand and went to fight Irene. She was fresh and weakened as well.
What are you talking about? She was fully reested by the time she fought Irene again as shown when they literally slept through the second night and was ready to fight the third lol. Berserkers that every fodder in their mamas fought. Fighting fodders doesn't tax these guys reserves lol. Natsu's and Gray's punch did absolutely nothing to her fighting prowess. She wasted zero magic against defending it and was in no pain against their attack. She also was again getting buffed by Wendy.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
What are you talking about? She was fully reested by the time she fought Irene again as shown when they literally slept through the second night and was ready to fight the third lol.
She fully rested after the Ajeel fight as well. But Azuma noted her injuries which means she was still injured. She was then further injured. Nothing says she suddenly became fit to fight because she rested a night when it didn't happen after Ajeel's fight. Before Irene fight, she fought berserkers and then stop Natsu and Gray which damaged her arms, and then fought Irene. She was far from full strength was Irene.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States

Only after Natsu softened him. Before that there DS did nothing.
No, it was before Natsu "softened" him up.
She clearly had blades imbued into him before Ignia even showed up. Also where are you getting his durability was softened from Natsu? Unless his MP magically went away mid fight, his durability would still be the same as it was since the beginning.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
No, it was before Natsu "softened" him up.
What before Ignia showing up their DS magic did absolute shit to Mercophobia. Why are you posting something irrelevant? They did nothing in that pic and were helpless. Not even Natsu damaged him. Only after Natsu starts beating Merc with Ignia's power that they were able to damage him. Previous to that they all did nothing to him with DS magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.