Group - Group B | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group B

Which 4 advance?

• Bloodman

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • DiMaria Yesta

Votes: 63 82.9%
  • Gildarts

Votes: 67 88.2%
  • Gray Fullbuster

Votes: 53 69.7%
  • August

Votes: 74 97.4%
  • Midnight

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Minerva

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Neinhart

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Well, I do agree it's not clear who would win between Gray and E.N.D. I don't mind if you were to say E.N.D wins. My point here is that matching E.N.D is no small feat. Even if it was partial E.N.D. Just curious, but do you have partial E.N.D above or below Bloodman/Dimaria? That is mainly my argument here.
I don't remember anything about Bloodman, but if DiMaria's only advantage/power is age seal, then partial END (or pissed off partial END) should be able to beat her, again. If Gray can deal with it as well, then I could see him beating her, but it depends as partial END was full of bloodlust.

Enima

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
1. Yes, can. But for using such power as Etherion you must have ability to consuming this power and spill out. DF is not powerup, is just state which consuming more power than base. Like Mira's souls. Stronger soul consuming more power. Natsu did not have enough power to use DF himself and Etherion (and Jellal's flame) get him this ability. He didn't fight with his power, he fought with Etherion power.
3. And before this moment Natsu did losing to him.
4. Yes, I call this a perfect condition compared with Natsu.
5. Lucy doesn't must pucnh Franmalt and still with that Natsu didn't make anything to Franmalt without Lucy's help. Natsu didn't kill him, he was still alive after all. It was one rocked punch. You realy think nobody can strike a rock into Franmalt face? And so Natsu didn't do that himself.
Any new scratch on him after Natsu's strongest move??

And how he looks after Gray's devil slaying magic
6. No jokes.
  1. DF is the strongest stage a dragon slayer can achieve (other than becoming a dragon). Right now Natsu could activate DF at will but when he was fighting jellal he couldn't do that and therefore he used an external trigger to activate DF. If it's like what you said then why didn't jellal do the same thing and eat etherion. Of course I'm not saying etherion didn't help at all, I'm saying etherion helped Natsu activate DF and Natsu was able to beat Jellal because of DF not because of etherion.
  2. .....
  3. They were fighting equally until Gajeel ate the metal and powered up. Then Gajeel started to gain the upper hand, but after Natsu ate fire he managed to beat Gajeel.
  4. Yeah Natsu looks tired, lying down doesn't mean he's done yet.
  5. Dude, helping means fighting alongside Natsu, what else does it mean? emotional support?. And Franmalth dies, read chapter 380.
  6. Dude! the dragons destroyed all 3000 Faces across the continent in seconds. Half dead Igneel managed to rip off Acno's arm. Pretty much all the guilds in Ishgar fighting together couldn't scratch a single dragon. Natsu burned Zeref's magic using a fraction of Igneel's power that Igneel left behind. and you're saying Deliora is at the same level as dragons?

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't remember anything about Bloodman, but if DiMaria's only advantage/power is age seal, then partial END (or pissed off partial END) should be able to beat her, again. If Gray can deal with it as well, then I could see him beating her, but it depends as partial END was full of bloodlust.
Bloodman was defeated by regular punches from DF Gajeel. Whether you think E.N.D can match that is up to you.

Well, according to Rule #4, all characters are fighting to win (meaning they are bloodlusted). Basically, to sum up my previous post, I was comparing Gray and E.N.D to show that he could in fact beat Dimaria.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Again that's a shell, and she was hurt from Wendy's DS attack before. Erza after try to split her head in two and that didn't even phase her. Not even Acno after stomping on her dead body could destroy it bcs there's a Dragon underneath that shell. .

Human form is only appearance there's no such thing of her being an actual human therefore there's no such thing as "Human" Irene. Irene is Dragon her changing into a human physique is just putting on a cover. What doesn't change is that she is still a Dragon under it.

Erza couldn't slash through Irene in or out of Dragon form. She tried and fail to even pierce through her actual body under the surface of the skin. She only made the human skin bleed she never once got through Irene's actual body bcs of the DS scales. Human form is just a cover Dragon form that's it.

Gray's MP did not freighten Invel bcs of MP, Invel was shocked bcs he thought he was dead, and again wasn't noted anywhere on a S12 level in MP. Him looking scary is not really anything about MP.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Irene isn't human period it has been stated this a multitude of times. Her real body is a Dragon and Human form is just a cover.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Tirl @Laxus pwns natsu
A shell? What are you on about dude? EIleen's human form is her human form, and has lower defense.
There is no shell, Eileen's human form has squishy human insides like everyone else. There is a clear difference in defense between human and dragon form, you think Erza couldve headbutted dragon Eileen lol? So yeah, if "power" isnt a factor in Age Seal's negation, Dimaria no diff's Eileen without a doubt.

Oh and Age Seal isnt world wide, also confirmed by the manga.
So either both Wahl and Laxus are immune to Age Seal, or Age Seal has a limited range.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
  1. DF is the strongest stage a dragon slayer can achieve (other than becoming a dragon). Right now Natsu could activate DF at will but when he was fighting jellal he couldn't do that and therefore he used an external trigger to activate DF. If it's like what you said then why didn't jellal do the same thing and eat etherion. Of course I'm not saying etherion didn't help at all, I'm saying etherion helped Natsu activate DF and Natsu was able to beat Jellal because of DF not because of etherion.
  2. .....
  3. They were fighting equally until Gajeel ate the metal and powered up. Then Gajeel started to gain the upper hand, but after Natsu ate fire he managed to beat Gajeel.
  5. Dude, helping means fighting alongside Natsu, what else does it mean? emotional support?. And Franmalth dies, read chapter 380.
  6. Dude! the dragons destroyed all 3000 Faces across the continent in seconds. Half dead Igneel managed to rip off Acno's arm. Pretty much all the guilds in Ishgar fighting together couldn't scratch a single dragon. Natsu burned Zeref's magic using a fraction of Igneel's power that Igneel left behind. and you're saying Deliora is at the same level as dragons?
1.its debatable that df natsu would have tanked aybss break. remember jellal only lost because the earlier injury he got from erza kicked in during the fight.
2. DF natsu>zero yes but he couldnt do it on his own so technically natsu is OS natsu was weaker than zero
3. i agree with u no doubt natsu>gajeel
4.cobra>natsu he would have killed natsu if brain didnt stop him.
5.natsu couldnt beat franmath by himself that the point if it wasnt for lucy he would have lost
6.no comment

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
A shell? What are you on about dude? EIleen's human form is her human form, and has lower defense.
There is no shell, Eileen's human form has squishy human insides like everyone else. There is a clear difference in defense between human and dragon form, you think Erza couldve headbutted dragon Eileen lol? So yeah, if "power" isnt a factor in Age Seal's negation, Dimaria no diff's Eileen without a doubt.

Oh and Age Seal isnt world wide, also confirmed by the manga.
So either both Wahl and Laxus are immune to Age Seal, or Age Seal has a limited range.
Irene stabbed herself with DS sword. Erza hit her in an open wound. The same slash on her neck went from her face to body. Irene not moving an inch already showed Erza could not pierce her body.

The DiMaria fight rewinds before Erza and Kagura seen Wall's nuke in the sky (it engulfed the entire area above the city) so Wall was not beaten until after the fact. We would've seen Wall's nuke as it engulfed the city or we would've seen Laxus L bolt that even Gray commented on. As I said if her TS worked only on the battlefield how did it affect Ultear who's 1000 km away? How did it affect the clock tower in the city? It states DiMaria stop the flow of time not a radius of it.

Last edited:

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
also i change my ranking 1.august 2.gildartz 3.gray 4.dimaria she is overrated and any1 at end level or higher can break thru her time seal

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
  2. .....
Agreed with everything, but Natsu actually was not at full power when he fought Gajeel. When they both got their power back by eating they were on equal terms and that's why Natsu wrecked Gajeel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Porlyusica clearly states it's END ability that allowed to negate Timestop and Mass Manipulation. Not once is magical power or curse power noted when he did it. And he went berserk against base Dim.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Irene stabbed herself with DS sword. Erza hit her in an open wound. The same slash on her neck went from her face to body. Irene not moving an inch already showed Erza could not pierce her body.

The DiMaria fight rewinds before Erza and Kagura seen Wall's nuke in the sky (it engulfed the entire area above the city) so Wall was not beaten until after the fact. We would've seen Wall's nuke as it engulfed the city or we would've seen Laxus L bolt that even Gray commented on. As I said if her TS worked only on the battlefield how did it affect Ultear who's 1000 km away? How did it affect the clock tower in the city? It states DiMaria stop the flow of time not a radius of it.
Eileen stabbed herself with Benisakura, it had lost all DS magic as shown by the lack of feathers and Sky Dragon Slayer magic surrounding it. Yeah, Erza couldnt pierce her body, however Eileen herself could do it easily.

No, it doesnt. Why would we see Wahl's nuke again? He was literally miles apart from Wendy.
.Erza and Kagura commented on Wahl's nuke because the docks are right next to the city. Dimaria/Wendy were in a completely different area, there is no reason for them to notice the nuke.
Dimaria stopped time in the middle of Laxus' fight with Wahl, which means she should have been defeated before him. The fact that she wasnt means either Wahl is immune to Age Seal or that Age Seal only affected a limited area.

No, the fact that Ultear's young self appeared on the battlefield instead of in her house miles away confirms that Age Seal only affects that particular area.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Eileen stabbed herself with Benisakura, it had lost all DS magic as shown by the lack of feathers and Sky Dragon Slayer magic surrounding it. Yeah, Erza couldnt pierce her body, however Eileen herself could do it easily.

No, it doesnt. Why would we see Wahl's nuke again? He was literally miles apart from Wendy.
.Erza and Kagura commented on Wahl's nuke because the docks are right next to the city. Dimaria/Wendy were in a completely different area, there is no reason for them to notice the nuke.
Dimaria stopped time in the middle of Laxus' fight with Wahl, which means she should have been defeated before him. The fact that she wasnt means either Wahl is immune to Age Seal or that Age Seal only affected a limited area.

No, the fact that Ultear's young self appeared on the battlefield instead of in her house miles away confirms that Age Seal only affects that particular area.
Laxus has always been top Dog and stronger than (Natsu.Erza.Mirajane) this is the truth... and all the spriggans is not egual even (Wahl.Serena.and Invel can walk through Age Seal and beat Dimaria...

God Serena defeated Goi and Jura this is enough proof that hes stronger than Dimaria...

Invel insta Freezed someone Natsu caliber again this is more impressive than Age Seal

Wahl was fighting egually against Laxus again this is more impressive than age seal

my point is that Dimaria is overrated..

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Laxus has always been top Dog and stronger than (Natsu.Erza.Mirajane) this is the truth... and all the spriggans is not egual even (Wahl.Serena.and Invel can walk through Age Seal and beat Dimaria...

God Serena defeated Goi and Jura this is enough proof that hes stronger than Dimaria...

Invel insta Freezed someone Natsu caliber again this is more impressive than Age Seal

Wahl was fighting egually against Laxus again this is more impressive than age seal

my point is that Dimaria is overrated..
Let's not say Wahl is above Dimaria when most probably she was the leader of the southern Spriggans

Reactions: Jko

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States

The sword was still enchanted. It was already stated it wouldn't work without it, and we've already seen Erza trying to go through her head before and it didn't work in the slightest.

They're on the outskirt just like Gray and Lyon so they'd see a city size nuke in the back. Neither are the case as they both were affected. We see Wall beat then it goes back to the moment where DiMaria is clicking her teeth. The first one down was DiMaria not Wall. Like I said if it was a radius we would've saw the Laxus v Wall going on in Hargeon. We already seen the clock tower in the city suspended in time. DiMaria stops the flow of time itself not a pocket dimension.

Ultear literally said "since time was stopped she appeared there" therefore her real body needed to be suspended in time in order for her to be there. How is she sensing a battle 1000 km away if she went their herself? It was caused from the paradox bcs Ultear has time related abilities as well. She went back to her body as soon as time resumed.

Only person here who can counter it is August. No one else can or they'd been shown too. END didn't overpower it he walked through it bcs it's his ability to negate hax like that. Even Porlyusica states this.
Let's not say Wahl is above Dimaria when most probably she was the leader of the southern Spriggans
She was. She literally beat a S12 in a second flat that is greater than any feat Wall or Laxus has produced. Only person here above DiMaria in MP is August. Laxus, Gild, and Gray have never been noted on their MP. END has a special ability so I don't know why people are trying to scale off of his feat.

Last edited:

Enima

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
1.its debatable that df natsu would have tanked aybss break. remember jellal only lost because the earlier injury he got from erza kicked in during the fight.
2. DF natsu>zero yes but he couldnt do it on his own so technically natsu is OS natsu was weaker than zero
3. i agree with u no doubt natsu>gajeel
4.cobra>natsu he would have killed natsu if brain didnt stop him.
5.natsu couldnt beat franmath by himself that the point if it wasnt for lucy he would have lost
6.no comment
1. Maybe, but that wasn't what i was trying to prove though. I was saying that Natsu won both battles due to DF, etherion and the flame of rebuke were used to activate DF. Of course he would've lost both battles if he didn't get any external support.

4. Maybe cobra could've injured Natsu, but killing him in one hit isn't that easy, his fights with Laxus and Zero proves this. He receives many fatal attacks but still manages to stand up and fight.

5. Yeah that's true, she did prevent franmalth from absorbing Natsu's soul.
Oh yeah i voted for....
  1. August: For obvious reasons
  2. Gray: For obvious reasons
  3. Gildarts: For obvious reasons
  4. Bloodman: I don't know if he's stronger than Dimaria or not, but he's waaaay cooler!:hip

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Natsu is the strongest so why he is not the Leader??? simple answer because Natsu is stupid... this was example

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Natsu is the strongest so why he is not the Leader??? simple answer because Natsu is stupid... this was example

Spriggans have always chosen someone strong as leader in a front.In north-Irene,East-August,South-Dimaria and west commanded by Zeref himself.

as it is Wahl was not idiot,he only made blunders in his fight with Laxus like many other Spriggans.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The sword was still enchanted. It was already stated it wouldn't work without it, and we've already seen Erza trying to go through her head before and it didn't work in the slightest.

They're on the outskirt just like Gray and Lyon so they'd see a city size nuke in the back. Neither are the case as they both were affected. We see Wall beat then it goes back to the moment where DiMaria is clicking her teeth. The first one down was DiMaria not Wall. Like I said if it was a radius we would've saw the Laxus v Wall going on in Hargeon. We already seen the clock tower in the city suspended in time. DiMaria stops the flow of time itself not a pocket dimension.

Ultear literally said "since time was stopped she appeared there" therefore her real body needed to be suspended in time in order for her to be there. How is she sensing a battle 1000 km away if she went their herself? It was caused from the paradox bcs Ultear has time related abilities as well. She went back to her body as soon as time resumed.

Only person here who can counter it is August. No one else can or they'd been shown too. END didn't overpower it he walked through it bcs it's his ability to negate hax like that. Even Porlyusica states this.
She was. She literally beat a S12 in a second flat that is greater than any feat Wall or Laxus has produced. Only person here above DiMaria in MP is August. Laxus, Gild, and Gray have never been noted on their MP. END has a special ability so I don't know why people are trying to scale off of his feat.
You're wrong. Wahl was canonically beaten before Dimaria, it is fact.

Gray and Lyon didnt notice the nuke, so why should Wendy?
Ultear's real body doesnt need to be stopped for her other version to appear. Young Ultear is an illusion/concept.
How is Ultear sensing a battle 1000km away? Thats a question i should be asking you, how is it Ultear knows exactly where a battlefield 1000km away is being held? Ultear's younger self manifested on the battlefield Age Seal was cast, which logically means that that battlefield is the only place affected, otherwise she'd just appear in her own home.

END walking through Age Seal was due to power, nothing else.
"Power surpasses the gods". Anyone stronger than Chronos can walk through Age Seal, anyone.
So all we need to ask when wondering who can walk through Age Seal is: Can that person beat Chronos?

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
well he ain't above her but it doesn't mean he can be affected by her Age Seal. Dimaria is still pretty OP and she is more sane than Wall which could be the reason why she was his superior.

besides, we should wait for the anime version to see who was affected.

currently I'm at ? but leaning towards the Laxus and Wall were not affected by the Age Seal.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I wouldnt take that at face value. Spriggans are just a bunch of cocky chumps who think they're better than everyone else, including their own comrades
Anyway, you get my point. Dimaria "babysitting" Neinhart and Wahl is probably just her thinking she's the smartest of the 3.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
well he ain't above her but it doesn't mean he can be affected by her Age Seal. Dimaria is still pretty OP and she is more sane than Wall which could be the reason why she was his superior.

besides, we should wait for the anime version to see who was affected.

currently I'm at ? but leaning towards the Laxus and Wall were not affected by the Age Seal.
That is possible i am not denying it.But there is another possibility that Dimaria is above Wahl and that's why she was given in charge of the entire southern front.And don't say Dimaria doesn't have insanity

I wouldnt take that at face value. Spriggans are just a bunch of cocky chumps who think they're better than everyone else, including their own comrades
Anyway, you get my point. Dimaria "babysitting" Neinhart and Wahl is probably just her thinking she's the smartest of the 3.

or maybe she was she was given in charge to keep them in check because only she can do that.

Last edited:

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
That is possible i am not denying it.But there is another possibility that Dimaria is above Wahl and that's why she was given in charge of the entire southern front.And don't say Dimaria doesn't have insanity

still more sane than Wall.

Wall goes completely into error mode. Dimaria just got angry but its not like she was crazy to its finest.

but yeah, its way to hard to say who was affected.

I'm waiting for the anime version.

until then, Dimaria' fights in this tournament will be very hard to prognosticate.

Status
Not open for further replies.