Group - Group D Battle Royale | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group D Battle Royale

Which 4 Characters advance to the next round?

• Gray Fullbuster

Votes: 47 72.3%
  • Kyôka

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Marin Hollow

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • Neinhart

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Rogue Cheney

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Sherria Blendy (Third Origin)

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • Wahl Icht

Votes: 49 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Why Kyôka at last? She is without a doubt stronger than half of the opponents when it comes to a long battle. Her Enhancement Curse will make her overpowered. Anyway, she would only need her Sensation Curse to fodderize Marin and Rogue.
I based it on Marin's Spatial Magic.MP wise may be Kyoka stronger.It's all speculative.And Rogue assuming he trained in the timeskip.Otherwise you may put Kyoka above two of them.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Hmm, I don't think so. Zero, Hades and Mard Geer were all stronger than him once Natsu fought them. It's true that he didn't had FDKM yet, but I don't think he'll oneshot any of them. Mard Geer's speed is really high, so he could easily dodge his attacks. Hades' and Zero's spells shouldn't be underestimated as well.
Sure they were all once stronger than him, but like Bluenote, they're inferior to Natsu now. I'd say Zero is as tanky as Bluenote, so he'd be wasted by a roar. Hades was taken out by Laxus' LD Jaw, and I'd say and FDK roar is superior to that attack. Mard Geer is more tanky than Hades, but not by much, so if an FDK roar doesn't take him out, then one more decent hit will do it. Mard's speed isn't good enough to outrun the AoE of a FDK roar imo.

Exactly, but we still don't know if her self-healing increases as well. I think it would though
I'm not sure if she'd heal faster. I can't really recall Wendy getting better with her healing though I assume she has gotten faster. Sherria would have more MP now so I think she will be able to heal herself for longer, but maybe not be a better healer. Idk I also think it makes sense that she becomes a better healer as well.

At any rate if she gets hit by Natsu's FDKM moves, or runs into Assault Wahl, she'll get taken out too quickly to heal. Against the others she has a good shot though.

Mard Geer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
1. Natsu Dragneel - Since he got stronger a year after the disbandment of FT, Natsu shows his destructive force of magic, even Zeref notice this nature of Natsu's magic. If E.N.D. is release, maybe he is much stronger than Acno.

2. Kyôka - One of the Nine Demon Gates, though her Curse is more dangerous in a room of full of mages, she is the most powerful female antagonist so far.

3. Sherria Blendy with TO - We witnessed by her God Slaying Magic with the Third Origin is far most powerful than Zancrow and Orga, and she managed to defeat Dimaria alone. So no doubt that she's that far powerful.

4. Gray - Obtaining the Devil Slaying Magic and can par with Ajeel. Thus, his magic is far powerful than his Ice-make and Ice magic itself.

The rest are:

5. Marin Hollow
6. Neinhart
7. Rogue
8. Wahl

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I based it on Marin's Spatial Magic.MP wise may be Kyoka stronger.It's all speculative.And Rogue assuming he trained in the timeskip.Otherwise you may put Kyoka above two of them.
What can Spatial Magic exactly do against Kyôka. Marin's Spatial Magic could be countered pretty easily by Wahl's Weakness robots.

Marin and Rogue will be unable to do anything once Kyôka uses her Sensation Curse.

Sure they were all once stronger than him, but like Bluenote, they're inferior to Natsu now. I'd say Zero is as tanky as Bluenote, so he'd be wasted by a roar. Hades was taken out by Laxus' LD Jaw, and I'd say and FDK roar is superior to that attack. Mard Geer is more tanky than Hades, but not by much, so if an FDK roar doesn't take him out, then one more decent hit will do it. Mard's speed isn't good enough to outrun the AoE of a FDK roar imo.
I don't think Bluenote could be compared to the three leaders of the Balam Alliance. It's true that Hades was defeated by Laxus pretty easily, but it's a fact that Hades wasn't going all out. I'd place Zero as equal with Hades but Mard Geer above them. We saw Base Mard Geer dodging Meteor Sword with ease, so I don't think Natsu's roar will be that of a problem.

I'm not sure if she'd heal faster. I can't really recall Wendy getting better with her healing though I assume she has gotten faster. Sherria would have more MP now so I think she will be able to heal herself for longer, but maybe not be a better healer. Idk I also think it makes sense that she becomes a better healer as well.
True, she could be spammed by multiple spells so she doesn't has enough time to heal herself. If Kyôka uses Sensation Curse she can't even heal herself since it doesn't do any damage to her body.

Anyway, I'd still rank TO Chelia second in my list since she is pretty overpowered.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
What can Spatial Magic exactly do against Kyôka. Marin's Spatial Magic could be countered pretty easily by Wahl's Weakness robots.

Marin and Rogue will be unable to do anything once Kyôka uses her Sensation Curse.

I don't think Bluenote could be compared to the three leaders of the Balam Alliance. It's true that Hades was defeated by Laxus pretty easily, but it's a fact that Hades wasn't going all out. I'd place Zero as equal with Hades but Mard Geer above them. We saw Base Mard Geer dodging Meteor Sword with ease, so I don't think Natsu's roar will be that of a problem.

True, she could be spammed by multiple spells so she doesn't has enough time to heal herself. If Kyôka uses Sensation Curse she can't even heal herself since it doesn't do any damage to her body.

Anyway, I'd still rank TO Chelia second in my list since she is pretty overpowered.
I think you are underestimating Bluenote much.Zero was far below Bluenote at that time.Natsu managed to defeat Zero with a bit of power from Nirvana Arc Jellal.Even Nirvana Arc Jura was stronger than Zero.Natsu has improved from that position by heavenly scale and billion times.

Mard Geer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Wahl on 8th place? Care to explain?

I can understand Neinhart case though..

It is just my point-of-view, Wahl's magic is obviously powerful (we know) but as a machina race, his weakness is far most distinguishable, even though he is just an machine with an organic metal. The only one thing for sure that I said he is in a bottom, destroying his body in a full power is more effective, that is what it does for destroying both his proxy body and main body respectively. His magic is more effective in a war, but not in one-on-one. If there's a mage with fast-thinking, before Wahl cast his Weakness Magic, his body destroyed in an instant.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
1st Place: Natsu Dragneel (Interchangeable with 2nd Place)

2nd Place: Gray Fullbuster (Interchangeable with 1st Place)

3rd Place: Third Origin Chelia Blendy

4th Place: Kyôka

5th Place: Wahl Icht

6th Place: Rogue Cheney

7th Place: Marin Hollow

8th Place: Neinhart

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
1st Place: Natsu Dragneel (Interchangeable with 2nd Place)

2nd Place: Gray Fullbuster (Interchangeable with 1st Place)

3rd Place: Third Origin Chelia Blendy

4th Place: Kyôka

5th Place: Wahl Icht

6th Place: Rogue Cheney

7th Place: Marin Hollow

8th Place: Neinhart
Wahl is in the fifth place.He should be atleast stronger than Kyoka.His lasers are so strong that it even injured laxus.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Wahl is in the fifth place.He should be atleast stronger than Kyoka.His lasers are so strong that it even injured laxus.
Wahl's lasers didn't do anything more than ripping Laxus' his clothes. So in the end, all his spells (except Etherion) could be tanked by Laxus pretty easy.

As for Kyôka, her Sensation Curse is able to badly hurt everyone. Kyôka will do more damage to her opponents than Wahl would.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu oneshotting Bluenote is a feat on par with low-diffing a Jura-level opponent, putting Natsu's offense on par with someone like God Serena's. On top of that, we know that Fire Dragon King spells have what it takes to knock out a Spriggan 12 member like Jacob. Honestly, I don't think there's a single person on this list that would remain standing after a FDK spell.

The hits Wahl took from Laxus were arguably stronger than anything Laxus threw at Hades. Honestly, his durability is probably the best in this match-up. Now you might say that this was due to his resistance against lightning, and that's a fair point. However, Wahl is also a heavy hitter. He has the ability to trade blows with Laxus and knock him bac, and also has the ability to cast Etherion. Just a chunk of etherion is enough power to make Natsu more powerful than Jellal during the Tower of Heaven arc.

Kyouka's durability is such that Erza with her dual katana can take down. People like Neinhart, Natsu, Wahl, and Chelia, who have the means of outclassing attacks like that, can easily take her down with a couple clean hits. Essentially, she'll need to rob the 5 sense from everyone here at once, otherwise she stands a real good chance of simply getting oneshotted. She needs to pretty much do this immediately before Wahl gets the idea to use assault mode or Natsu pulls FDK. Wahl specifically, is a robot. I would be surprised if he could have extra senses like radar or sense electricity, and it's debatable if she can take his senses away at all.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
No one besides Kyoka cant use their spells while Marin stil alive.
Therefore Kyoka and Marin on first place.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Marin would still get oneshotted with any AoE attacks.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
http://mangafox.me/manga/fairy_tail/v52/c442/20.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/fairy_tail/v52/c442/21.html
Marin faster than other, their attacks are not effective against him. Only Rogue has a chance with his shadow from future.
Wahl and Nein cant create their "armys".
Marin - the best:cheez
Well on the point of Marin being able to teleport around, there's every chance a large enough AoE attack could hit him, and as he has next to no feats when it comes to durability, a strong enough AoE attack like a Flame Dragon King's Roar would be more than enough to put him out of action. Let alone Natsu's body heat would have its toll on everyone in the battle like it did against Jacob in Chapter 479, so Marin could well be done in by that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On another note, I've changed my votes from Natsu, Wahl, Sherria and Gray to Natsu, Wahl, Sherria and Neinhart. As has been pointed out here, Neinhart's historia can create a lot of people for the other mages to fight which would give him an edge over the rest of the competition, even if some of the competitors could blitz through the historias. Adding to this is that Gray is pretty much featless this arc, and it would be unfair to put him through based on hype alone when he's only shown he can create a bit of ice in a sizeable area and defeat a historia using Devil Slaying magic.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Well on the point of Marin being able to teleport around, there's every chance a large enough AoE attack could hit him, and as he has next to no feats when it comes to durability, a strong enough AoE attack like a Flame Dragon King's Roar would be more than enough to put him out of action. Let alone Natsu's body heat would have its toll on everyone in the battle like it did against Jacob in Chapter 479, so Marin could well be done in by that.

And Marin can teleport to his home, where Natsus roar cant catch him. Or another dimension if he can
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if it comes to that , he can teleport all in different places and make a spectacle

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Oh wow a Marin fan.

Hmm to add to my list I'd put Neinhart 5th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.