Group - Group D Battle Royale | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group D Battle Royale

Which 4 Characters advance to the next round?

• Gray Fullbuster

Votes: 47 72.3%
  • Kyôka

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Marin Hollow

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • Neinhart

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Rogue Cheney

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Sherria Blendy (Third Origin)

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • Wahl Icht

Votes: 49 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada

And Marin can teleport to his home, where Natsus roar cant catch him. Or another dimension if he can
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if it comes to that , he can teleport all in different places and make a spectacle
Natsu just has to aim his punches down in a fashion to make a giant explosion. Attacks like this would make it difficult for Marin to get close to him (as would simply entering FDK mode). Also, assuming that Marin can dodge every attack ever thrown at him by everyone on this field (unlikely), he still doesn't have the means of taking anyone out. Half the people in

Last edited:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm genuinely surprised people have both Spriggans so low down.
Generally, the Spriggans shouldn't be ranked so low but because power is relative, then it just depends on who they are up against. Coincidentally, it just so happens that they are fighting one of the stronger mages in the series. Besides, Neinhart and Wahl are not even high-tier Spriggans.

Starting off with Neinhart. He is arguably one of the weakest Spriggans alongside Jacob. I'm not talking about his durability. After all, he was hit by one of Jellal's stronger attacks. But his magic was just very underwhelming. The energy blast he used on Kagura didn't seem that strong. As for his Historia Magic, to say he can create an army is an exaggeration. The only way he can create illusions is if the person is in the memories of his opponents. They also have to be dead.
  1. Natsu - We know he is strong enough to defeat any opponent in the past.
  2. Gray - Already shown to defeat an illusion.
  3. Wahl - Not shown to have a significant dead person in his memories.
  4. Chelia - Not shown to have a significant dead person in her memories. Either way, she also has the power to defeat any opponent in the past because she defeated a Spriggan (strongest antagonists of the series so far besides Acnologia and Zeref).
  5. Rogue - Not shown to have a significant dead person in his memories. Jiemma? No big deal.
  6. Marin - Not shown to have a significant dead person in his memories.
  7. Kyōka - Tartaros Demons...
As you can see, Natsu, Gray, Wahl, Chelia, and Marin will not be affected by Neinhart at all. Rogue might have some trouble if he still can't beat Pre-Timeskip Demon Jiemma... That would be pretty disappointing though. Kyōka is probably the only one who would lose if Mard Geer came back but again, she is not making it out of this round. So Neinhart is definitely going down real quick in this group.

Next is Wahl. He is definitely moving on. So not much needs to be said. Why would be not be the first, second, or third strongest? Because Natsu, Gray, and Third Origin Chelia are Spriggan Level.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I don't think Bluenote could be compared to the three leaders of the Balam Alliance. It's true that Hades was defeated by Laxus pretty easily, but it's a fact that Hades wasn't going all out. I'd place Zero as equal with Hades but Mard Geer above them. We saw Base Mard Geer dodging Meteor Sword with ease, so I don't think Natsu's roar will be that of a problem.
Zero's probably in the same tier as Bluenote, and Hades and Mard would be in the tier above. The sword is nowhere near the size of Natsu's FDK roar. So it's a matter if they can tank it, and I doubt Mard or Hades could (Zero's getting dropped for sure).

Anyway, I'd still rank TO Chelia second in my list since she is pretty overpowered.
I think she could make the top 4 with healing as an asset in this event. As an overall fighter she wouldn't be able to beat Natsu or Wahl. Gray isn't at their level but he can probably beat Sherria.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Generally, the Spriggans shouldn't be ranked so low but because power is relative, then it just depends on who they are up against. Coincidentally, it just so happens that they are fighting one of the stronger mages in the series. Besides, Neinhart and Wahl are not even high-tier Spriggans.

Starting off with Neinhart. He is arguably one of the weakest Spriggans alongside Jacob. I'm not talking about his durability. After all, he was hit by one of Jellal's stronger attacks. But his magic was just very underwhelming. The energy blast he used on Kagura didn't seem that strong. As for his Historia Magic, to say he can create an army is an exaggeration. The only way he can create illusions is if the person is in the memories of his opponents. They also have to be dead.
  4. Chelia - Not shown to have a significant dead person in her memories. Either way, she also has the power to defeat any opponent in the past because she defeated a Spriggan (strongest antagonists of the series so far besides Acnologia and Zeref)
  5. Rogue - Not shown to have a significant dead person in his memories. Jiemma? No big deal.
As you can see, Natsu, Gray, Wahl, Chelia, and Marin will not be affected by Neinhart at all. Rogue might have some trouble if he still can't beat Pre-Timeskip Demon Jiemma... That would be pretty disappointing though. Kyōka is probably the only one who would lose if Mard Geer came back but again, she is not making it out of this round. So Neinhart is definitely going down real quick in this group.

Next is Wahl. He is definitely moving on. So not much needs to be said. Why would be not be the first, second, or third strongest? Because Natsu, Gray, and Third Origin Chelia are Spriggan Level.
Regarding Wahl i agree with all of your points except for Gray.Gray's best feat till date is freezing Ajeel's Sand Golem temporarily which is max Town level feat.Wahl's feats stand above this like targetting guild hall from 400 km away with a city buster attack(Dimaria herself said that).In addition he has Etherion canon.Gray is basically featless now So until Gray shows more feats we should put Wahl above him.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich

4. Chelia - Not shown to have a significant dead person in her memories. Either way, she also has the power to defeat any opponent in the past because she defeated a Spriggan (strongest antagonists of the series so far besides Acnologia and Zeref)

The Spriggan get the benefit of th3 doubt over any former antagonist since Hiro pretty said they are the strongest antagonists while Wahl along with Serena and Dimaria are high tier Spriggans in my book.

For Gray multiple illusions could appear such as Deliora, Silver and Ul and Gray would struggle for two reasons. Silver can eat his shit and vice verse though Gray should overcome this while the second part is the physiological aspect, Gray wouldn't want to kill his father again so it would hold him back. While Kyouka would get stomped out by her fellow peers and he'd beat Marin simply because of his status. Don't tell me a Spriggan's lackey would beat an actual Spriggan while Neinhart had the power to knock out Jellal also. Neinhart isn't in the top 4 but he's above Kyouka, Marin and Rouge that's for sure.

While as for Wahl someone put him in last place.....He's top 4 for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Regarding Wahl i agree with all of your points except for Gray.Gray's best feat till date is freezing Ajeel's Sand Golem temporarily which is max Town level feat.Wahl's feats stand above this like targetting guild hall from 400 km away with a city buster attack(Dimaria herself said that).In addition he has Etherion canon.Gray is basically featless now So until Gray shows more feats we should put Wahl above him.
Gray is well above town level.

Last edited:

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Natsu oneshotting Bluenote is a feat on par with low-diffing a Jura-level opponent, putting Natsu's offense on par with someone like God Serena's. On top of that, we know that Fire Dragon King spells have what it takes to knock out a Spriggan 12 member like Jacob. Honestly, I don't think there's a single person on this list that would remain standing after a FDK spell.

The hits Wahl took from Laxus were arguably stronger than anything Laxus threw at Hades. Honestly, his durability is probably the best in this match-up. Now you might say that this was due to his resistance against lightning, and that's a fair point. However, Wahl is also a heavy hitter. He has the ability to trade blows with Laxus and knock him bac, and also has the ability to cast Etherion. Just a chunk of etherion is enough power to make Natsu more powerful than Jellal during the Tower of Heaven arc.

Kyouka's durability is such that Erza with her dual katana can take down. People like Neinhart, Natsu, Wahl, and Chelia, who have the means of outclassing attacks like that, can easily take her down with a couple clean hits. Essentially, she'll need to rob the 5 sense from everyone here at once, otherwise she stands a real good chance of simply getting oneshotted. She needs to pretty much do this immediately before Wahl gets the idea to use assault mode or Natsu pulls FDK. Wahl specifically, is a robot. I would be surprised if he could have extra senses like radar or sense electricity, and it's debatable if she can take his senses away at all.
Do you seriously think Natsu could low diff Jura just like God Serena. You're right that Bluenote and Jura doesn't differ a lot when it comes to power level, but Jura has a far better defense. His most defensive spells, like Rock Mountain, could block Natsu's FDK Roar without a doubt. God Serena is far above Natsu since he low diffed the Four Gods of Ishgar, something Natsu can't. As for Jacob, he never soloed him. So in fact, he isn't Spriggan tier yet.

I ranked Wahl fourth in this battle royale thanks to Etherion and Weakness. As for his other spells, it turned out they were worthless since it did barely do any damage to Laxus.

Natsu, Chelia and Neinhart won't have a chance to fight back once Kyôka uses Sensation Curse. They will feel pain like they've never felt before.

Kyôka getting oneshotted? Damn you're really underestimating her right now.

Do you still think she would be oneshotted like this? Firstly, her Etherious form is a huge power-up. Secondly, her power level will increase by every second that passes thanks to her Enhancement Curse.

Anyway, she can hurt multiple opponents at once. See for yourself.

Kyôka will advance to the next stage without a doubt. Without PoF, there is no way how she could be defeated.

Wahl and Nein cant create their "armys".
You have a point here. I didn't vote for Marin because I thought his magic could be dealt by Wahl's Weakness robots. But it's true he could cancel Wahl's spells, since his Weakness and Alchemy are types of magic as well. Maybe I should replace Wahl for Marin.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Do you seriously think Natsu could low diff Jura just like God Serena. You're right that Bluenote and Jura doesn't differ a lot when it comes to power level, but Jura has a far better defense. His most defensive spells, like Rock Mountain, could block Natsu's FDK Roar without a doubt. God Serena is far above Natsu since he low diffed the Four Gods of Ishgar, something Natsu can't. As for Jacob, he never soloed him. So in fact, he isn't Spriggan tier yet.

I ranked Wahl fourth in this battle royale thanks to Etherion and Weakness. As for his other spells, it turned out they were worthless since it did barely do any damage to Laxus.

Natsu, Chelia and Neinhart won't have a chance to fight back once Kyôka uses Sensation Curse. They will feel pain like they've never felt before.

Do you still think she would be oneshotted like this? Firstly, her Etherious form is a huge power-up. Secondly, her power level will increase by every second that passes thanks to her Enhancement Curse.

Kyôka will advance to the next stage without a doubt. Without PoF, there is no way how she could be defeated.

You have a point here. I didn't vote for Marin because I thought his magic could be dealt by Wahl's Weakness robots. But it's true he could cancel Wahl's spells, since his Weakness and Alchemy are types of magic as well. Maybe I should replace Wahl for Marin.
Natsu's FDK Spell in his base state completely shattered Ikusa-Tsunagi a mountain sized traget into pieces.Moreover when he came to GMG arena he melted all rocks.So melting Jura's rocks is not much difficult.So one shotting him in his base state is not much difficult like he did to Bluenote.Natsu can solo all GOI and Jura at the same time especially when his FDK Spells alone(i am leaving FDKM now)surpasses God Serena's Spells both in Destructive property and AOE.And how can Kyoka defeat Current Natsu when Tartaros Arc Erza defeated her.You may call that battle PIS but the fact still remains that Erza soloed her.A Base Fire Dragon Roar that one shotted Bluenote will incinerate Kyoka.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wahl is in the fifth place.He should be atleast stronger than Kyoka.His lasers are so strong that it even injured laxus.
Nah, everybody is underrating Kyoka. Wahl may have the power, be he lacks the intelligence and ability to fight. He is more of "spray and pray" type.

Just like what his robotic system was meant to do, he zeroes in on somebody and is solely aiming for that person 100%... being totally unaware of his surrounding and anything that happens besides his chosen opponent.

Kyoka is more aware and would fare better in a battle royale.

I think everybody here has totally forgotten Kyoka's capabilities. @Everyone: Please take the time to review her abilities.

Remember:

Kyoka has the ability of Absorption Curse, the same magic that Franmalth has. It doesn't matter who she is fighting against, her Absorption Curse is effective against anyone.

Absorption Curse (in case you don't remember) -
Ability to drain anybody of their magical power or curse power. (Similar to the Androids of DBZ for those that know it). It can be done by absorbing magical attacks or by touch of the opponent. The Absorption Curse works on anybody and everybody.

ALSO: Kyoka has her Etherious Form. It was overshadowed by PoF Erza, but read below to find out what it could really have done

~Taken directly off from Source: Fairy Tail Wikia

Etherious Form (エーテリアス フォーム Ēteriasu Fōmu): Like other Etherious, Kyôka is able to transform into her true, more powerful form: her Etherious Form.

• Enhanced Strength: Kyôka gains great physical strength in this form, as she was able to break Erza's Armadura Fairy bare-handed.

• Enhanced Speed: Kyôka becomes much faster in this form, able to propel herself from a giant Lacrima and slash Erza with her claws before she could react.

Kyoka broke through Erza's Armadura bare-handed. Now given that Armadura is not a defensive armor, but for anybody to break one of Erza's most powerful armor bare-handed, they would have no problem crushing though Wahl's plates and circuits.

Mainly, against Wahl, Kyoka's Absorption Curse is going to be what wins it for her.

Wahl only has great raw power, but lacks intelligence. If Kyoka drains his energy and absorbs it for herself (imagine how strong she is now), then Wahl loses every chance of winning and has nothing left going for him.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Yes, Natsu can probably low diff Jura in the same way he oneshotted Bluenote. God Serena took 3 hits to take down Jura and his peers. Natsu's roar was a oneshot. Natsu has larger AoE with FDK spells than God Serena's attacks which means he could hit all the Ishgar Saints at once as well. Not only that, but FDK spells have the means of knocking out Jacob. Jura's rock mountain has never blocked an attack anywhere close to the level of FDK spells. Demolition Fist can shatter the war god and FDK roar can melt clean through rock. Jura is not blocking it.

Hype is good and all, but evidently Erza with her Katana can still take Kyouka out. Natsu, Wahl, Chelia, and Neinhart all have attacks that completely outclass Erza's attack, and in Natsu and Wahl's case those are casual attacks. There is no underestimation of Kyouka here. We know what it takes to put down Kyouka, and people here meet the requirements. Kyouka, on the other hand, hasn't shown to be able to deal enough damage to solo Erza. Kyouka might be able to hit everyone with an AoE attack, but that doesn't mean she can rob the senses of everyone at once. That's not something she's done. Kyouka's actual attacks are entirely tankable.

Adamatine armor is Erza's most durable armor. Do you believe Kagura can cut Wahl up?

Last edited:

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Natsu's FDK Spell in his base state completely shattered Ikusa-Tsunagi a mountain sized traget into pieces.Moreover when he came to GMG arena he melted all rocks.So melting Jura's rocks is not much difficult.So one shotting him in his base state is not much difficult like he did to Bluenote.Natsu can solo all GOI and Jura at the same time especially when his FDK Spells alone(i am leaving FDKM now)surpasses God Serena's Spells both in Destructive property and AOE.And how can Kyoka defeat Current Natsu when Tartaros Arc Erza defeated her.You may call that battle PIS but the fact still remains that Erza soloed her.A Base Fire Dragon Roar that one shotted Bluenote will incinerate Kyoka.
Jura's Rock Mountain is different than average rocks..

Thanks to Rock Mountain Jura could tank Grand Chariot, a spell that defeated a Spriggan, with ease. Since Natsu defeated a Spriggan with a FDKM with more difficulty than Jellal (since Jacob already took some damage before the final blow), Jura could tank his FDKM spells without a doubt.

I can't believe you just said that Natsu can solo the Gods of Ishgar, lol.

You made a fault out there. Tartaros PoF Erza defeated Kyôka, not Tartaros Erza. We all know that PoF Erza is Acnologia tier.

Yes, Natsu can probably low diff Jura in the same way he oneshotted Bluenote. God Serena took 3 hits to take down Jura and his peers. Natsu's roar was a oneshot. Natsu has larger AoE with FDK spells than God Serena's attacks which means he could hit all the Ishgar Saints at once as well. Not only that, but FDK spells have the means of knocking out Jacob. Jura's rock mountain has never blocked an attack anywhere close to the level of FDK spells. Demolition Fist can shatter the war god and FDK roar can melt clean through rock. Jura is not blocking it.

Hype is good and all, but evidently Erza with her Katana can still take Kyouka out. Natsu, Wahl, Chelia, and Neinhart all have attacks that completely outclass Erza's attack, and in Natsu and Wahl's case those are casual attacks. There is no underestimation of Kyouka here. We know what it takes to put down Kyouka, and people here meet the requirements. Kyouka, on the other hand, hasn't shown to be able to deal enough damage to solo Erza. Kyouka might be able to hit everyone with an AoE attack, but that doesn't mean she can rob the senses of everyone at once. That's not something she's done. Kyouka's actual attacks are entirely tankable.
The fact is that God Serena uses multiple elements, while Natsu only uses fire.

Rock Mountain tanked Grand Chariot with ease, which is a spell that oneshotted a Spriggan.

PoF Erza is undefeatable, remember? Kyôka low diffed Base Erza.

Nah, everybody is underrating Kyoka. Wahl may have the power, be he lacks the intelligence and ability to fight. He is more of "spray and pray" type.

Just like what his robotic system was meant to do, he zeroes in on somebody and is solely aiming for that person 100%... being totally unaware of his surrounding and anything that happens besides his chosen opponent.

Kyoka is more aware and would fare better in a battle royale.

I think everybody here has totally forgotten Kyoka's capabilities. @Everyone: Please take the time to review her abilities.

Remember:

Kyoka has the ability of Absorption Curse, the same magic that Franmalth has. It doesn't matter who she is fighting against, her Absorption Curse is effective against anyone.

Absorption Curse (in case you don't remember) -
Ability to drain anybody of their magical power or curse power. (Similar to the Androids of DBZ for those that know it). It can be done by absorbing magical attacks or by touch of the opponent. The Absorption Curse works on anybody and everybody.

ALSO: Kyoka has her Etherious Form. It was overshadowed by PoF Erza, but read below to find out what it could really have done

~Taken directly off from Source: Fairy Tail Wikia

Etherious Form (エーテリアス フォーム Ēteriasu Fōmu): Like other Etherious, Kyôka is able to transform into her true, more powerful form: her Etherious Form.

• Enhanced Strength: Kyôka gains great physical strength in this form, as she was able to break Erza's Armadura Fairy bare-handed.

• Enhanced Speed: Kyôka becomes much faster in this form, able to propel herself from a giant Lacrima and slash Erza with her claws before she could react.

Kyoka broke through Erza's Armadura bare-handed. Now given that Armadura is not a defensive armor, but for anybody to break one of Erza's most powerful armor bare-handed, they would have no problem crushing though Wahl's plates and circuits.

Mainly, against Wahl, Kyoka's Absorption Curse is going to be what wins it for her.

Wahl only has great raw power, but lacks intelligence. If Kyoka drains his energy and absorbs it for herself (imagine how strong she is now), then Wahl loses every chance of winning and has nothing left going for him.
^Exactly this. Anyway, we all know Kyôka won't make it to the next round. It's going to be the all-time favorites, just like always.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Thanks to Rock Mountain Jura could tank Grand Chariot, a spell that defeated a Spriggan, with ease. Since Natsu defeated a Spriggan with a FDKM with more difficulty than Jellal (since Jacob already took some damage before the final blow), Jura could tank his FDKM spells without a doubt.

You made a fault out there. Tartaros PoF Erza defeated Kyôka, not Tartaros Erza. We all know that PoF Erza is Acnologia tier.

Rock Mountain tanked Grand Chariot with ease, which is a spell that oneshotted a Spriggan.

^Exactly this. Anyway, we all know Kyôka won't make it to the next round. It's going to be the all-time favorites, just like always.
Jellal's current Grand Chariot should not be comparable to his GMG version for the same reason Natsu's current roar isn't comparable to his GMG roar. By your logic, every single member of Oracion Seis has durability better than Neinhart. Natsu was able to oneshot Bluenote with a Fire Dragon's roar. To be honest, an FDK spells is completely out of the question for him. Name one Ishgar who is stronger than a Spriggan like Jacob, and then give me a reason why the AoE of FDK spells wouldn't be able to encompass them all.

Erza defeated Kyouka. Erza was simply stronger than Kyouka. Was she using pof? Sure, but Erza uses PoF in pretty much all of her fights so there is nothing out of the ordinary here. In fact, all the protagonists do. The only real point you can make is that Erza was somehow able to sense Kyouka's location, but even that has nothing to do with Erza's attack power. Also, even with PoF Erza is still nowhere near Acnologia's level.

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Natsu is a given to go through. I'd say same for Wahl. That leaves Gray, Neinhart and Sherria. Neinhart has the potential to wreak havoc with historia while he gets to sit back and let the others drain themselves. Sherria is strong, but even with slayer advantage, she barely beat Dimaria and this was after she undid her god takeover. Going by DeS Gray and DF Natsu against Mard Geer, we've seen how much skater advantage can aid. Heck gray could put MG on the ropes while MG was toying with Natsu, Sting and Rogue at the same time. Considering this, I'd say Sherria is the least likely among the 3 to make the cut. She doesn't have slayer advantage here, and even though she can put up a high diff fight, I think she ultimately falls short.

If I were to rank the fighters, it'd be:
Natsu
Wahl
Neinhart
Gray
Sherria
Rogue
Kyoka
Marin.

Natsu first is a no brainer.
Wahl has assault mode and rather ridiculous attacks as well as etherion. Neinhart's historia means he can bring Ur to take on Gray and we saw how much he struggled to defeat her (even with Lyon's help). I do think he was holding back and was psychologically affected hence why he had a tough time but it's still noteworthy. Plus Neinhart can bring silver as well and others. Gray hasn't shown enough for him to handle such foes alone and still have what it takes to best a spriggan.

Sherria did defeat Dimaria, but she had slayer advantage which normally bridges power gaps. Considering how tough it was for her to defeat Mari even with skater advantage, it means she was still a decent way beneath Mari's actual level. Without slayer advantage, she would've lost. As such, I'd rank her slightly beneath Gray.

Kyoka lost to Pre TS Erza and since she died, there's no improvement or growth in strength. Current Erza is certainly stronger than Pre TS. We even saw her fight Azuma, Kyoka and Ikaruga at once and though she was injured and not at her peak, she was keeping up with them at the same time. If it was one on one with any of them, they wouldn't even stand a chance so Kyoka isn't beating anyone here. Odds are, she's actually the weakest in this group, or well, that might be Marin. Marin was able to evade both Natsu and Gray while they tried to attack but his durability probably isn't high. If Kyoka uses sensation curse on him, he likely won't last long. Pre TS rogue was able to team up with sting to best Jiemma and this was without using DF. Factoring growth rate since then and DF, he should be able to handle Kyoka.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

You are missing one important point.Jura stopped Tartaros Arc Jellal's GC not Alvarez Arc Jellal's GC.Both Natsu and Jellal trained during one year and became stronger.How can Jura defend himself an attack that can destroy a mountain and finished a Spriggan with demolition fist.You can't judge Natsu inside the guild when he had to hold back.Natsu and Lucy took more damage than Jacob.Jacob had no visible damage.I don't know how can Jura survive an attack that made an entire landscape vanish.An attack that took down a Spriggan can surely defeat Jura who is far below a Spriggan.
2)However POF that may be the fact remains that Erza soloed Kyoka who had absorbed Sayla's left over power.But Erza defeated her physically without any external help.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Jellal's current Grand Chariot should not be comparable to his GMG version for the same reason Natsu's current roar isn't comparable to his GMG roar. By your logic, every single member of Oracion Seis has durability better than Neinhart. Natsu was able to oneshot Bluenote with a Fire Dragon's roar. To be honest, an FDK spells is completely out of the question for him. Name one Ishgar who is stronger than a Spriggan like Jacob, and then give me a reason why the AoE of FDK spells wouldn't be able to encompass them all.
You are missing one important point.Jura stopped Tartaros Arc Jellal's GC not Alvarez Arc Jellal's GC.Both Natsu and Jellal trained during one year and became stronger.How can Jura defend himself an attack that can destroy a mountain and finished a Spriggan with demolition fist.You can't judge Natsu inside the guild when he had to hold back.Natsu and Lucy took more damage than Jacob.Jacob had no visible damage.I don't know how can Jura survive an attack that made an entire landscape vanish.An attack that took down a Spriggan can surely defeat Jura who is far below a Spriggan.
Yes, Natsu and Jellal trained indeed. But does this mean Jura didn't do anything in the one year time-skip? Grand Chariot may have been improved, but so has Jura's defense.

No one of the Gods of Ishgar is stronger than Jacob. But Natsu isn't stronger than Jacob as well.

1). He can't deal with Stealth alone.
2). He can't deal with Transport alone.

Natsu just can't solo the four strongest mages of Ishgar.

Erza defeated Kyouka. Erza was simply stronger than Kyouka. Was she using pof? Sure, but Erza uses PoF in pretty much all of her fights so there is nothing out of the ordinary here. In fact, all the protagonists do. The only real point you can make is that Erza was somehow able to sense Kyouka's location, but even that has nothing to do with Erza's attack power. Also, even with PoF Erza is still nowhere near Acnologia's level.
However POF that may be the fact remains that Erza soloed Kyoka who had absorbed Sayla's left over power.But Erza defeated her physically without any external help.
I have a question for both of you: Do you think Erza would've defeated Kyôka if she didn't receive a PoF power-up?

No, she wouldn't. In this battle royale, there is no mage who uses PoF to win fights (Natsu does sometimes, but it isn't a main factor in his fights). Face it, Kyôka is overpowered as hell.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Spriggan get the benefit of th doubt over any former antagonist since Hiro pretty said they are the strongest antagonist, while Wahl along with Serena and Dimaria are high tier Spriggans in my book.

For Gray multiple illusions could appear such as Deliora, Silver and Ul and Gray would struggle for two reasons. Silver can eat his shut and vice verse though Gray should overcome this while the second part is the physiological aspect, Gray wouldn't want to kill his father again so it would hold him back. While Kyouka would get stomped out by her fellow peers and he'd beat Marin simply because of his status. Don't tell me a Spriggan's lackey would beat an actual Spriggan while Neinhart had the power to knock out Jellal also. Neinhart isn't in the top 4 but he's above Kyouka, Marin and Rouge that's for sure.

While as for Wahl someone put him in last place.....He's top 4 for sure.
Okay, I see your guys' points but let me clarify one thing about Gray.

First, we know he is one of the strongest contenders in this group. Not only was he hyped once (usually doesn't count) but Hiro Mashima seems to have portrayed him to be on Natsu's level so many times (counts). Especially since there may be a future battle between the two of them.

Second, it should be obvious that he was holding back in his fights. The attack, Ice Make: Silver, wasn't his strongest attack. We even saw Natsu, Erza, and Lucy use some of their abilities while escaping in which none of it affected Ajeel. I would classify Gray's attack on the same level as theirs, meaning we just don't know his true powers yet. Also, the only reason Gray seemed like he was struggling against Ur was because he let Lyon have his wish. In a way, it acted like a barrier, preventing him from going all out. Not to mention, because he is an Ice Devil Slayer, Silver won't be able to defeat Gray and vice versa. Deliora is the only one who even stands a chance. But let's not forget that Deliora is Pre-Timeskip, Gray has Demon Slayer Advantage, and Gray has become way stronger than when he was a kid. He even surpassed Ur by now.

Third, I don't think Gray is the type that would be affected psychologically. During his fight with Ur, he even told Lyon that Ur wasn't real. So I'm sure he can fight Silver again push come to shove. Even Erza and Kagura who are more emotionally unstable compared to Gray overcame their feelings. To me, Gray moves on to the next round easily. Anybody who doesn't think so needs to give me a good explanation as to why he wouldn't be able to.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Yes, Natsu and Jellal trained indeed. But does this mean Jura didn't do anything in the one year time-skip? Grand Chariot may have been improved, but so has Jura's defense.

No one of the Gods of Ishgar is stronger than Jacob. But Natsu isn't stronger than Jacob as well.

1). He can't deal with Stealth alone.
2). He can't deal with Transport alone.

Natsu just can't solo the four strongest mages of Ishgar.

I have a question for both of you: Do you think Erza would've defeated Kyôka if she didn't receive a PoF power-up?

No, she wouldn't. In this battle royale, there is no mage who uses PoF to win fights (Natsu does sometimes, but it isn't a main factor in his fights). Face it, Kyôka is overpowered as hell.
When Natsu finished Jacob with a single FDK fist you are saying Natsu is weaker than Jacob.You can't count Stealth and Transport because those are hax tecniques.We count who is stronger based on their MP not on their hax techniques.If you count Jacob's hax Transport then he can even trap God Serena in it.When an attack can destroy a Spriggan can defeat Jura whether he improved or not because we don't know because how much time he has due to Council duties to train.
2)Current injured Erza was able to keep up with Kyoka,Azuma and Ikaruga at the same time.So no doubt fresh Erza can defeat Kyoka.Kyoka only has the chance to defeat Marin and Rogue(basing if he didn't train during the timeskip).

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

I think you're downplaying Natsu A LOT here. Natsu, when serious, took Jacob out with one hit and had Jacob incredibly pained from body heat alone. I'd imagine even with Jura's defensive spells that Jura would still be reeling from the heat, and unable to defend against Natsu's attack like the case with God Serena. God Serena low diffing the Gods is somewhat impressive, but considering seeing Natsu has effectively one-shotted Jacob (Jacob was hardly damaged before FDK's Demolishing Strike) ad that Jacob being a Spriggan is argurably >> Jura, then Natsu should be able to do the same. Natsu's shown his attacks have just as much potency when it comes to power, and with larger AoE spells as well, I would argue Natsu > God Serena. There really isn't anyone in this group who could still be standing after a FDK spell.

As for Kyouka, her enhancement curse only increases her attack power, not any other attriubute, so in that regard her defence isn't that incredible, and on that note, she could be one-shotted by a strong enough attack.

As for Marin, his magic only affects spacial magic, i.e magic that Neinhart and Wahl don't use, so his "law of space" magic isn't doing diddly squat to them, or anyone in the group now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.