Manhwa - Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Slowly but surely catching up. I have read about sixty chapters. It has become so much more entertaining since the tournament began.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I caught up :XD. While I was reading I thought there were more than 230+ chapters. Then I read the comments with people talking about the Fast Pass, I checked and saw that there were 170 chapters :D.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty epic ending to the tournament arc isn't it?

I really enjoyed the payoff of finally getting to see the Hardcore Leveling Warrior strut his stuff.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, I was sure Dark VS Light would happen but HLW stomping everyone was nice :nod.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It feels like it's building to something even cooler now. Like I wonder if he's going to die in the real world?

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Only one is missing. I guess it's Gong, because if it's not him he'll definitely get killed. At least Guru and the other(who is it? Lila? I am not sure if it's a girl or a guy) aren't as important to Kim.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't have fast pass, so I just got to the twist. One of the few times I've had a physical reaction on my face when reading something. Genuine surprise.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Read three chapters in a row. Yopi is crazy, killing the Gods like that. We have HCLW trying to save people IRL now, nice.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Man, I wish this series had a physical release. I'd love to have a collection. This chapter was great.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That was a great end to the season. The return from this time skip should be pretty great too.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Great finale indeed. How old was Dark again? I can't wait too see what he looks like.

RIP Guru.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Just caught up to this. I started it back when it was relatively new then dropped. Wow, such an epic ride. It's painful having to wait now. The giga nightmare cover up happened faster than expected. I'm surprised to see constant so soon as well. After then incident with Kim/sad smile at the tournament, I thought Nathan will do worse to him.

The doppelgangers are bound to be a problem eventually, but I wonder if no name will really lead them? That would be a weird outcome imo.

I'm a bit surprised the dragons or at least the evil dragon didn't intervene in the zero vs gods fight. There's a high chance lucid could've been erased and they're still part of lucid. Was it because of the prophecy? Or he (they) just couldn't be arsed?

Its already been two full years too. HCLW definitely survived, but I wonder why he hasn't returned. Perhaps he's taking time to get his life together for once? That would make sense I guess. He's also basically a legend now. It's interesting to know zero personally went after him back at the beginning. When he returns to the game I guess he'll be weak again?

Oh looks like another just dropped.
heard the news is so vague. Could be doppelgangers. Could be HCLW. Probably hardcore though? What else would bring her back. I'm divided on if I want him back in yet. A few episodes without him could create some tension. On the other hand, there's been a timeskip so the characters see it differently.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Armes... :scry Such a great character. I think the news should be about HCLW's return.

What does AE stand for exactly?

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I was wondering as well. I don't know what it could stand for. A should be after, E is ???

I was wondering as well. I don't know what it could stand for. A should be after, E is ???

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
After Epilogue maybe?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, it can't really be that can it because it's clearly set before the events of the story right?

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Perhaps its for something we don't know yet. Yopi killed the gods and all, so maybe there's a name signifying this era or something

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Regardless, I like that they are building up the pairing stuff between Hardcore Leveling Warrior and Armes. That's a winning plot thread in my eyes. In a big way.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I saw some interesting thoughts in the webtoon comments. After ending, after evolution.

Well yeah but wasn't that more of a flashback? Armes is dead isn't she? Or is no name actually armes? I mean yeah they both use conceptualization magic but back during the pvp semis, both HLW and master swordsman admitted it can't be armes due to the sheer amount of mana it would take to keep santa Maria that long.

Though I do recall Nathan captured armes way back? Since the doppelgangers refered to no name as her last daughter, would make sense if zero modified her.

Speaking of, something confuses me still. Are the witch and zero not the same thing? The witch was the one who gave Roy Han power of Creator and started lucid right? Wasn't zero supposed to be her after she became corrupt? Or zero was simply the core (thus a separate entity)?

Wow Dark vs Fengxian? And the battle is even. Although Feng's comments seem as though he's the one trying to win. This is quite impressive, Dark became a monster.

Nice to see what changes came to lucid. The Lucid ball is a pretty cool system.

VP is still recovering from his battle with HLW. Not sure which is more of a big deal- that he's still not healed now or that he didn't die to begin with.

I figure we might still get some of these AE updates. Seems it might be some time before HLW shows up. He'd have to start at level 1 again. Wonder how he will match up. I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to level up first after logging in before meeting Dark, though this would be daunting.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
HAAAAAAAAAAA SHOW ME DARK ALREADY! :emocat

I like that new system. I personally think Armes is dead yes, which makes me feel even sadder when I see the pairing being developed. No Name must be a copy of her or something. But considering the link between Lucid Adventure and the Real World maybe she can be revived or something.

But if she were to be revived, Sora would become an issue :notlikethis.

Zero and The Witch are the same being I believe. But Zero needed someone else to be able to do what she wanted. Maybe because she was weakened by something.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like that new system. I personally think Armes is dead yes, which makes me feel even sadder when I see the pairing being developed. No Name must be a copy of her or something. But considering the link between Lucid Adventure and the Real World maybe she can be revived or something.

But if she were to be revived, Sora would become an issue :notlikethis.
The Harem Route is born!!