Manhwa - Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim

Kaladin13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Phantom Lord
HAAAAAAAAAAA SHOW ME DARK ALREADY! :emocat

I like that new system. I personally think Armes is dead yes, which makes me feel even sadder when I see the pairing being developed. No Name must be a copy of her or something. But considering the link between Lucid Adventure and the Real World maybe she can be revived or something.

But if she were to be revived, Sora would become an issue :notlikethis.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Zero and The Witch are the same being I believe. But Zero needed someone else to be able to do what she wanted. Maybe because she was weakened by something.
Zero and The Witch are different beings. Zero was created by merging Roy Han's thoughts and the god's toy while The Witch predates that, if you want to get clarification re-read chapter 77.
AE stands for After Episode. The first AE had a part that wasn't translated by line where the Author explains what AE stands for and that this series will be 3 parts. If you want to read it https://hardcorelevelingwarrior.fandom.com/wiki/AE:_After_Episode
Btw season 2 started last weekend in naver preview and dark's full appearnce was shown.
Dark is 17 korean years after the timeskip that means 16 in about every other country.
For those who don't know, in korea by the time you are born you are already 1 year old and you get a year older on new year's day, not on your birthday, so by the time of his birthday(chapter 99), dark was already 15 by korean standards.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Zero and The Witch are different beings. Zero was created by merging Roy Han's thoughts and the god's toy while The Witch predates that, if you want to get clarification re-read chapter 77.
AE stands for After Episode. The first AE had a part that wasn't translated by line where the Author explains what AE stands for and that this series will be 3 parts. If you want to read it https://hardcorelevelingwarrior.fandom.com/wiki/AE:_After_Episode
Btw season 2 started last weekend in naver preview and dark's full appearnce was shown.
Dark is 17 korean years after the timeskip that means 16 in about every other country.
For those who don't know, in korea by the time you are born you are already 1 year old and you get a year older on new year's day, not on your birthday, so by the time of his birthday(chapter 99), dark was already 15 by korean standards.
That sorta makes sense I guess. Because the thing with Zero saying she would lose to the witch's prophecy during the battle against the gods was weird. Even the dragon talked about the witch. That would mean the witch is the one who met Roy Han in the real world and gave him the toy to bring Lucid into being. And zero is an anomaly born of Lucid.

HLW's 'Im back' has been since day 1. That's pretty cool. I quite like these backstories

Kaladin13

Reaction score
Country
Phantom Lord
That sorta makes sense I guess. Because the thing with Zero saying she would lose to the witch's prophecy during the battle against the gods was weird. Even the dragon talked about the witch. That would mean the witch is the one who met Roy Han in the real world and gave him the toy to bring Lucid into being. And zero is an anomaly born of Lucid.
Zero really isn't an anomaly, it's more like she corrupted after Roy Han finished his research to complete the Lucid world, She saw how corrupt the human world was and changed.
Zero was more like a robot that extracted the information and transformed it to complete the world, She became an anomaly born from the real world's corruption. Who knows maybe she actually isn't an anomaly and it's all part of The Witch's plan.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Two chapters? Cool. Didn't expect Lazie to really leave. Dark is now a mage with strong physical abilities, that's great.

That Cave will be a antagonist I guess.

Only one chapter today. Some more Dark hype, he is now working with Giga? I guess there are several factions or something.

Will we get release only Friday now? :s

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I wonder if there was some sort of mistranslation. Dark can't possibly be working with Giga? They mention guild so dark land became quite interesting. Seems Dark is a Ranker too, I'm curious what rank he is.

Kaladin13

Reaction score
Country
Phantom Lord

Only one chapter today. Some more Dark hype, he is now working with Giga? I guess there are several factions or something.

Will we get release only Friday now? :s
It's the other way, Giga is now targeting Dark to complete The Absolute Quest, that means that Dark created a guild and now probably has The Book.
My guess is that the message Roy Han left said that in order to get his fortune you must complete The Absolute Quest and Giga is desperately trying to complete it.
Giga is probably using 'allied' nations or paying other Guilds to get pages for them thereby accelerating the process to complete the Quest.
If you don't remember what exactley The Absolute Quest is you should re-read chapter 53.
Btw Dark's rank was revealed in the latest fast pass.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So we are really getting one chapter per week now...

It's the other way, Giga is now targeting Dark to complete The Absolute Quest, that means that Dark created a guild and now probably has The Book.
My guess is that the message Roy Han left said that in order to get his fortune you must complete The Absolute Quest and Giga is desperately trying to complete it.
Giga is probably using 'allied' nations or paying other Guilds to get pages for them thereby accelerating the process to complete the Quest.
If you don't remember what exactley The Absolute Quest is you should re-read chapter 53.
Btw Dark's rank was revealed in the latest fast pass.
How far ahead are the chapters in Korean?

Kaladin13

Reaction score
Country
Phantom Lord
How far ahead are the chapters in Korean?
Free, the first chapter of season 2, preview/korean fast pass till the third chapter of season 2, chapters are released every Saturday/Sunday so the English fast pass is nearly 1 week behind.
Line decided to leave 3 chapters to pay for instead of 2 like the korean version, if you don't pay it's nearly 2 weeks behind.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
With today's release we got all the AE, right? Good chapters, there are old and new faces in Dark's land.

I am not sure if the "Queen" at the end is supposed to be Zero or No Name :notsure.

Kaladin13

Reaction score
Country
Phantom Lord
With today's release we got all the AE, right? Good chapters, there are old and new faces in Dark's land.

I am not sure if the "Queen" at the end is supposed to be Zero or No Name :notsure.
From the first AE chapter it seems that it's No Name.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
From the first AE chapter it seems that it's No Name.
If so it's up to Ethan to come back from the dead and defeat her with the power of love.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Finally S2 starts. Dark looks like a delinquent now, and he is a badass IRL too. Fengxian is a lot taller.

Curious to learn more about that school.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Phew saw some spoilers

Apparently Dark is damn powerful. Rank 3 and he has a dragon summon. He fights and defeats a nightmare duplicate. The duplicate then uses Chota to mimic Hardcore level Warrior (because Chota came in contact with him before)

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Rank 3 Dark! Awesome!

HCLWL's Nightmare copy? I had read comments about Chota being the noob he crushed in the first chapter but I didn't check. It's probably the case. It'll be interesting to see how they'll face him.

Sora is back and she didn't only get stronger...

Dark's Personal Attribute looks like Truth from FMA.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sora's lookin' good. Toothpick destroying NIghtmare is an amazing feat.

Dark's choice makes a lot of sense. Not only can he use the Past Ability to help find Ethan, he can probably find some choice selects for his Black Magic spells.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No mercy!

That final Sora panel was amazing! :gar This chapter was too short :darn.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Don't worry Demon, I saw in the fast pass that we might get more Sora in the two next chapters :grumble

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Gather the five parts of the coin to find HCLW? I don't really get it. Yes, Dark can find out about the past but he is missing IRL, which is why he can't be in Lucid Adventure.

I don't see how pole dancing and manliness blend together :amuse.

A guy who uses a female avy had to appear at least once in this series :XD.

I am not sure but IIRC in Lucid Adventure you don't choose your avatar, so it's because of his mind maybe?

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dark is strong, but he is still rather naive? And yet he is the #3 Ranker. Sora seems stronger and more experienced. I wonder if the rankings represent real strength.

No Name is acting? With these leads there'll be a direct confrontation between Dark's group and the Nightmares. Should be interesting. I want to see how strong all of them are now. Sora is that strong even without her Ego Sword :o.