Manhwa - Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
My No Name X Hardcore Leveling warrior ship is not dead!!

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Two Giga's teams and Dark's team. I hope Dark VS Light will happen in this arc.

The dungeon reminded me of HxH's Trick Tower.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dark stomps. With the usual hype for Hero Type I thought the fight would be more even.

Still very entertaining!

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks like the flashbacks are over, didn't like the pacing overall but this chapter was pretty good. Helen apparently died, maybe there is a twist but if she is dead it works too...

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks like the flashbacks are over, didn't like the pacing overall but this chapter was pretty good. Helen apparently died, maybe there is a twist but if she is dead it works too...
I don't think she's dead , she might have been forbidden from approaching again Dark.
Now we'll get to the Dark- Hierach fight which is gonna be epic :feelsgoodman ( judging from the raws )

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't like it as it interferes with my budding Dark x Helen onee-chan ship.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyway I'm team "Helen lives". She's probably been turned into like a corrupted being somehow. Which Dark will save her from down the road.

If she was dead I feel like they'd have shown a little more. Like a something scary happening followed by a cutaway with a sound effect. That's usually how that goes.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Speaking of ships, didn't a female player get a prediction that Dark would become her future love interest or something near the end of S1?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Speaking of ships, didn't a female player get a prediction that Dark would become her future love interest or something near the end of S1?
I have no memory of that. I hope so though. I would enjoy that very much. If Dark is going to continue to be in the main character seat a while, as seems to be the case, then he needs to up his romance game.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I never understood why people underestimates Taster this much. Sora is doing very well and she hasn't even her Ego Sword.

Giiwadinang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can anyone please explain the drastic change from ch.98 to ch.99? Like now theres his missing grandpa and the old writer out of no where and hclw has hair again. I'm so lost.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can anyone please explain the drastic change from ch.98 to ch.99? Like now theres his missing grandpa and the old writer out of no where and hclw has hair again. I'm so lost.
Could you elaborate?

I looked up chapter 98 and 99 and what happened those was mostly HCLW running into the creepy mafia guy that has him prisoner. Then the mafia guy reveals his contract ability and threatens HCLW to make Dark lose or he'll kill him... essentially. The chapter after that is like a comedy side-story thing.

Last edited:

Giiwadinang

Reaction score
Country
United States
Could you elaborate?

I looked up chapter 98 and 99 and what happened those was mostly HCLW running into the creepy mafia guy that has him prisoner. Then the mafia guy reveals his contract ability and threatest HCLW to make Dark lose or he'll kill him... essentially. The chapter after that is like a comedy side-story thing.
Thank!

Kaladin13

Reaction score
Country
Phantom Lord
I've read up to ch 33 and
We meet the no.1 ranker he is the Vice guild master of the elixir plant guild, the one that is made of the elderly and being helped by the dragon of light also Tac may have died during the time skip. Yopi says that he is sure Giga is responsible for the killing of someone he considered a younger brother and Tac fits that so perfectly it's pretty obvious he died.
And Sora's ego sword reappears looking like a young boy, stealing/eating swords which gets him into trouble as he is about to be killed but sora rushes to help him.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This week's chapter was pretty good! Ego turned into a delinquent, an upcoming faction leader battle and the new character Hephai seems promising!

I went ahead and read the two next chapters. Very good too and it doesn't really look like Yopi changed much. That Heart Heater VS Xiang Yu match starts well, but the pacing of the battle doesn't make me confident in the latter's win. It's odd for me to see him underestimating his opponent.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Giga has double attributes tech now! I would have loved to see Hardcore against these monsters.

With that Evil Dragon possession, Heart Heater is winning for sure. I guess the current N.1 has some powers related to the other one.

So, Nightmare HCLWL is happening?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
So, Nightmare HCLWL is happening?
Well, is it really? I don't think we have anywhere near enough intel on Ethan's situation at this moment in time. The last we saw of the guy was him being captured by Mr. Kim (I think it was?) in the real world. If anything, this is just the husk. The empty avatar of HCLW. It's interesting that he/it might be associated with Nightmare though. We saw Nameless in the same chapter and there was little obvious connection. She didn't display any knowledge of knowing HCLW's body had been found. Maybe the being guarding him is the real big bad though.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Exciting chapter! Hephai joins(she kinda looks like a female HCLW IMO), Lucky Coin completed, interesting quest rules and First Ranked hype.

It is really hard to imagine someone stronger than HCLW after seeing how he humiliated Light but we'll see.

Well, is it really? I don't think we have anywhere near enough intel on Ethan's situation at this moment in time. The last we saw of the guy was him being captured by Mr. Kim (I think it was?) in the real world. If anything, this is just the husk. The empty avatar of HCLW. It's interesting that he/it might be associated with Nightmare though. We saw Nameless in the same chapter and there was little obvious connection. She didn't display any knowledge of knowing HCLW's body had been found. Maybe the being guarding him is the real big bad though.
Wasn't that him in that pool of blood?

Chota has Lucky Coin too :D. I doubt he is a Gambler, he probably has an overpowered ability.

Yeah, Chota's ability is OP. He'll become a monster.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been a minute since I posted here.

We finally get a good look at the top 10 Rankers. Good looking bunch.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, nice to feel like we're finally getting closer to getting HCLW back too.

This has been really pushing it for me have a period this long with the character whose name is on the door MIA. I like Dark but I'm not here to read about him and only him.