Voting Round 3 - Hinata Hyuuga vs Erza Scarlet | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Hinata Hyuuga vs Erza Scarlet

Who wins?

• Hinata Hyuuga

• Erza Scarlet

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You guys can bitch about her being bland or boring or whatever, but Hinata is a good wife and a good mother :pjsalt

None of you saltlords can tell me otherwise, Hinata is a kind and caring mother. Hinata is an understanding and dedicated wife, who's always there for Naruto and their kids <3 Just because you've been shy and silent as a kid doesn't mean you can't be a great wife, you can see a good example right here :p

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So the most worthless, soulless and pathetic character in the history of all plausible comic book formats against erza... Heck, even her spawn looks like unholy creatures that should be cleansed by fire. Welp, a fairly easy vote. Erza for the win!

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The face you make when you see such horrendous characters in the third round.

I refuse to vote here.

The realization that you are unable to prevent both of them from advancing

I seriously need a shoulder to cry on regardless of the result (not you, @niichan)

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I don't fully understand the Hinata hate. Back before I dropped Naruto a long time ago she was a really good character. Maybe her character got ruined later on but I'll vote for the past-Hinata I know here.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Neither deserves a vote.
Yup.

You guys can bitch about her being bland or boring or whatever.
I will. She is bland and boring and the way they got put together was shit.

But...I voted for Hinata because Erza is a large part of the reason I quit reading Fairy Tail.

EmptySoul

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Another easy Erza win :hee

Hinata was simply lucky her last round with Juvia was full of tasteless fools :lmao
How any sane person could vote Hinata over Juvia is beyond me :fail

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Another easy Erza win :hee

Hinata was simply lucky her last round with Juvia was full of tasteless fools :lmao
How any sane person could vote Hinata over Juvia is beyond me :fail
Oh how nice of you giving @Brandish a fair "Get well soon" Pat with that Comment of yours Empty-Chan.
Hinata better then Juvia? That was more then anything a Contest between the Stalkers of 2 Series lol.
You expect Erza to defeat Hinata? Better get ready for 64 Palms of Waifuness Ma'am.:teehee:hi

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm voting Erza, because i actually know her and she'd make a great Waifu imo. I actually like her a lot as a character, despite disliking the way Hiro made her fight COUGH POF COUGH
I don't know anything about Hinata, though i read posts against her in her previous fight's thread; plus her eyes are creeping me out.
They are weird!!! I'm not the only one:)

Erza is extremely hott and has a great personality (I don't count this current arc). She may not be as much of a wife but she can be the working mom/ momma bear / family organizer. To me, that can be wife material. :)

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Hinata is a good wife and all but she'll fail to turn me on..

Erza is a bad wife, but a damned hottie...

I'm torn.

Isabella StrongHeart

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Dawww tough choices xD but Erza is still my most favorite girl

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Voted Hinata because I don't want Erza to win. Otherwise she'd technically be a better waifu as she's not as bland as Hinata, and she probably wouldn't be so meek or subservient.

amit-monsterman999

Reaction score
Country
Canada
ill vote erza shes a better waifu

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Voting Erza because i don't like Hinata.If it was Mizukage Mei then it was different.

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
What kind of match up is this?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :yodawg

I'm voting for Erza because Hinata's already proven best waifu material from the show. Erza's my bae.

MonkeyD-Dragon

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
And people sometimes say Erza gets too much hate

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I don't fully understand the Hinata hate. Back before I dropped Naruto a long time ago she was a really good character. Maybe her character got ruined later on but I'll vote for the past-Hinata I know here.
People like to hate things. lol I actually thought her character improved as she aged.

Voted Hinata because I don't want Erza to win. Otherwise she'd technically be a better waifu as she's not as bland as Hinata, and she probably wouldn't be so meek or subservient.
:dumpster

Last edited:

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
HINATA anyday. :hmph

Thanks @Arturia

And as for HINATA ( and her blatant subjective hate which I don't care) , she has already shown she is a great waifu and so was her struggle as well to get NARUTO as well. She had her own personality

She is outright her own character ( does not act as a material for plot device.). As for her love for NARUTO, she was attracted towards him since childhood.
She went against the established protocol of not calling tht person ( NARUTO) , followed him , saw his determination, got courage from him, built her own path and even went as far as to get out of her dilemma against NEJI.

She was gentle and tht is why she purposely lost aaginst HANABI when she had the chance to win ..so tht her sister might not suffer same fate as NEJI as she would become mains and HANABI branch had she won. So, even at cost of the future brand of getting tht seal, she still let her sister win - A sense of sacrifice for the sake of the family

She stood against her family despisal and moved forward, declared her love for NARUTO and even helped him to free against PAIN at cost of her life if she had to do it when no one stepped forward + because of her NARUTO was able to get up back in the war when his spirit was broken - sense of comraidire and also love for her man there to which she was ready to sacrifice her life as well from JUUBI's attack as NARUTO was key element to the war.

Similar in the case of TONERI too, she again put herself in danger for stopping the moon moving towards earth... She had to hurt NARUTO at tht time when her most awaited moment had come and NARUTO confessed to her. - Clear thoughts, rational thinking and not having OP powers.

Now for her waifu thing, she has already proved to be a loving wife to NARUTO, a doting parent to BORUTO and HIMAWARI and a better first LADY of KONOHA too. She diligently fulfills even the role of medium between BORUTO and his father making him understand tht life tht his father has faced and responsibilities too. She never complains to NARUTO eventhough he is busy and cannot give much time. She understands him so well and supports him and manages the family irrespective of the circumstances. So, she has already proven to be a very good waifu.

As for her interactions with NARUTO, she had quite a lot of time spent with him after the war and also spent time after NARUTO confessed before marrying him and understanding him completely.

Sure ERZA has shown to be a good friend and nakama + looks, but she has not shown the characteristics to be a good waifu..More like, she would be husbando in her relationship with JELLY.

Kiss on moon

She looks so good.

She and her husband Naruto

In wedding dress

Her family and love for her children

So, anyways, HINATA is a better waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.