Voting Round 3 - Hinata Hyuuga vs Erza Scarlet | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Hinata Hyuuga vs Erza Scarlet

Who wins?

• Hinata Hyuuga

• Erza Scarlet

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
HINATA anyday. :hmph

Thanks @Arturia

And as for HINATA ( and her blatant subjective hate which I don't care) , she has already shown she is a great waifu and so was her struggle as well to get NARUTO as well. She had her own personality

She is outright her own character ( does not act as a material for plot device.). As for her love for NARUTO, she was attracted towards him since childhood.
She went against the established protocol of not calling tht person ( NARUTO) , followed him , saw his determination, got courage from him, built her own path and even went as far as to get out of her dilemma against NEJI.

She was gentle and tht is why she purposely lost aaginst HANABI when she had the chance to win ..so tht her sister might not suffer same fate as NEJI as she would become mains and HANABI branch had she won. So, even at cost of the future brand of getting tht seal, she still let her sister win - A sense of sacrifice for the sake of the family

She stood against her family despisal and moved forward, declared her love for NARUTO and even helped him to free against PAIN at cost of her life if she had to do it when no one stepped forward + because of her NARUTO was able to get up back in the war when his spirit was broken - sense of comraidire and also love for her man there to which she was ready to sacrifice her life as well from JUUBI's attack as NARUTO was key element to the war.

Similar in the case of TONERI too, she again put herself in danger for stopping the moon moving towards earth... She had to hurt NARUTO at tht time when her most awaited moment had come and NARUTO confessed to her. - Clear thoughts, rational thinking and not having OP powers.

Now for her waifu thing, she has already proved to be a loving wife to NARUTO, a doting parent to BORUTO and HIMAWARI and a better first LADY of KONOHA too. She diligently fulfills even the role of medium between BORUTO and his father making him understand tht life tht his father has faced and responsibilities too. She never complains to NARUTO eventhough he is busy and cannot give much time. She understands him so well and supports him and manages the family irrespective of the circumstances. So, she has already proven to be a very good waifu.

As for her interactions with NARUTO, she had quite a lot of time spent with him after the war and also spent time after NARUTO confessed before marrying him and understanding him completely.

Sure ERZA has shown to be a good friend and nakama + looks, but she has not shown the characteristics to be a good waifu..More like, she would be husbando in her relationship with JELLY.

Kiss on moon

She looks so good.

She and her husband Naruto

In wedding dress

Her family and love for her children

So, anyways, HINATA is a better waifu
:jawdrop

Voted Titania :^_^ This wall of text must end now! :e3

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
HINATA anyday. :hmph

Thanks @Arturia

And as for HINATA ( and her blatant subjective hate which I don't care) , she has already shown she is a great waifu and so was her struggle as well to get NARUTO as well. She had her own personality

She is outright her own character ( does not act as a material for plot device.). As for her love for NARUTO, she was attracted towards him since childhood.
She went against the established protocol of not calling tht person ( NARUTO) , followed him , saw his determination, got courage from him, built her own path and even went as far as to get out of her dilemma against NEJI.

She was gentle and tht is why she purposely lost aaginst HANABI when she had the chance to win ..so tht her sister might not suffer same fate as NEJI as she would become mains and HANABI branch had she won. So, even at cost of the future brand of getting tht seal, she still let her sister win - A sense of sacrifice for the sake of the family

She stood against her family despisal and moved forward, declared her love for NARUTO and even helped him to free against PAIN at cost of her life if she had to do it when no one stepped forward + because of her NARUTO was able to get up back in the war when his spirit was broken - sense of comraidire and also love for her man there to which she was ready to sacrifice her life as well from JUUBI's attack as NARUTO was key element to the war.

Similar in the case of TONERI too, she again put herself in danger for stopping the moon moving towards earth... She had to hurt NARUTO at tht time when her most awaited moment had come and NARUTO confessed to her. - Clear thoughts, rational thinking and not having OP powers.

Now for her waifu thing, she has already proved to be a loving wife to NARUTO, a doting parent to BORUTO and HIMAWARI and a better first LADY of KONOHA too. She diligently fulfills even the role of medium between BORUTO and his father making him understand tht life tht his father has faced and responsibilities too. She never complains to NARUTO eventhough he is busy and cannot give much time. She understands him so well and supports him and manages the family irrespective of the circumstances. So, she has already proven to be a very good waifu.

As for her interactions with NARUTO, she had quite a lot of time spent with him after the war and also spent time after NARUTO confessed before marrying him and understanding him completely.

Sure ERZA has shown to be a good friend and nakama + looks, but she has not shown the characteristics to be a good waifu..More like, she would be husbando in her relationship with JELLY.

Kiss on moon

She looks so good.

She and her husband Naruto

In wedding dress

Her family and love for her children

Pretty damn good pro-Hinata post, nice.
But why does their daughter also have those annoying lines on her cheeks? :neutral

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Pretty damn good pro-Hinata post, nice.
But why does their daughter also have those annoying lines on her cheeks? :neutral
:XD Tht is her father's DNA...Gotta have tht too now.Hinata's DNA cancelled one line though :hee

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Jellal sucks. I would not mind being princess carried by Erza TBH :awe.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I know people hate Hinata, and honestly I personnally do like her (even if i like Hannabi much more ♥), shes nothing worst than a lot of female shonen characters, I m not voting here against Erza but the whole contest is about the best waifu, and honestly it should be noted that Hinata is way better waifu material than Erza and at every level

Why is it easier to find Hinata pictures than Beate's :facepalm !!!

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I haven't voted for either of these two characters yet in the waifu wars. Yes that means I even voted for Lola. See I bet @Gallon thought I was lying when said so.

So I don't feel I have been bribed enough for this thread. Although still wouldn't like an epic Lucy vs Erza thread. Hinata fans.... I need more walls :celebrate

Vs

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
sure

:heh

I haven't voted for either of these two characters yet in the waifu wars. Yes that means I even voted for Lola. See I bet @Gallon thought I was lying when said so.

So I don't feel I have been bribed enough for this thread. Although still wouldn't like an epic Lucy vs Erza thread. Hinata fans.... I need more walls :celebrate

Vs

Well, we did give u walls :derp Now, it shld be easy to choose which among them for WAIFU.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Vs

You don't need walls you need sexy Erza! Think of her running a household ensuring the kids get the right meals and don't misbehave. She's a working mom and is a strong role model and coaches their sports teams. All the kids would be top of their class because she made sure they worked hard and are overachievers.

Hinata.... well her personality is as flat as Lisanna

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I never go back on my fetishes, that's my pervy way!
If my words were obscure to you, then I'll make myself clearer:

Erza ftw! :arf

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Seriously, why is hinata even allowed to participate in a waifu war? Hinata is not even an actual character, she fails even the basic requirements for that. She is devoid of a personality, even her eyes are soulless blanks incapable of character development. Hinata being nominated makes as much sense as a pound of salt being nominated and being allowed to participate. Seriously, how asinine is this?

And to be fair, this could be offensive to salt. Ordinary salt might actually have more character development and personality than her. Hinata is not a character. I would say hinata aspires to be a shit character but shit characters have the benefit of being characters. Stop this nonsense, hinata is a worthless blank not deserving of any attention whatsoever. Her presence at the waifu war is an insult to the waifu war.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Seriously, why is hinata even allowed to participate in a waifu war? Hinata is not even an actual character, she fails even the basic requirements for that. She is devoid of a personality, even her eyes are soulless blanks incapable of character development. Hinata being nominated makes as much sense as a pound of salt being nominated and being allowed to participate. Seriously, how asinine is this?

And to be fair, this could be offensive to salt. Ordinary salt might actually have more character development and personality than her. Hinata is not a character. I would say hinata aspires to be a shit character but shit characters have the benefit of being characters. Stop this nonsense, hinata is a worthless blank not deserving of any attention whatsoever. Her presence at the waifu war is an insult to the waifu war.
I think you're projecting with the salt :heh

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Both of these choices are equally bad...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So the lack of personality + fap-worthy body has the edge i guess? :derp
Sky is into higher quality Doujin I believe.

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State

Dat salt encouraged me to vote Hinata chan!

Erza has the looks and that sexy sternness. But what you called no-personality-Hinata is actually much more relatable and human-like. On that merit alone, she shatters Mary Sue sama to small pieces!

Quality is subjective, otherwise I'd be whining non-stop about the million overrated anime characters. Endure and survive bro!

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The only female characters in Naruto are Winry and Otome Yanagiya and maybe Erza. :notrust oh wait, these are their lookalikes:teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.