Voting Round 3 - Hinata Hyuuga vs Erza Scarlet | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Hinata Hyuuga vs Erza Scarlet

Who wins?

• Hinata Hyuuga

• Erza Scarlet

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiSwordsman

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay, stumbled in here but I want to throw in my two cents. As much as this contradicts my feelings towards the character, if the contest is "best waifu," then the victory by all rights should go to Hinata. Why you may ask? Because it's essentially the objective of her character. The entire point of her being was to provide a love interest for Naruto. The core of her character revolved around him, with the only noticeable major character development of her own being put inside of a movie because the author couldn't be bothered to allocate actual manga space for her despite him saying in interviews that she was end game from the start. She is essentially Chi-Chi from Dragon ball and there's no denying that at this point.

As much crap as I've seen for Erza, I can at least say for her that she is her own character. As BS as she is, She doesn't revolve around some dude. They both suck, (from the ravings and rants of fairy tail fans in Erza's case; from my own personal experience in Hinata's case) but they suck for entirely opposite reasons. Hinata falls neatly as the victor of this because essentially it's all she was and is.

Last edited:

Styx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Y'all are making the wrong vote! Hinata is already a waifu. We know she's waifu material. That's what makes this match up so hilarious. It is like asking who would make a better cat with the contestants being one cat and one dog. lol

Vote Erza dang it! :pjsalt

Status
Not open for further replies.