How did you come across MangaHelpers? | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How did you come across MangaHelpers?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
'Ello mates everyone calls me C.
Full names Charles Illian Alfredeo, CIA for short.

I am not one to post or share much; Let alone about myself but I figured what the heck, it's about time. I joined MH after following the social medias of three buds that happend to be affluent members here. I will refer to them as Larry (xiO), Moe (goldb) and Curly (Batto). Well there was this one other guy from Jersey as well.

So naturally, I was inclined to join the site. (peer pressure)

Anyways, nice to meet you guys~>>.

Last edited:

Final_Boss

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was browsing google on tips about translating Japanese manga. This forum popped up on one of the websites I was reading.

kalliniki

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I don't remember at all. I believe I was searching from some manga and it popped up and I decided to sign up.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
It was taking a while for a chapter of Magi to come out so I went searching the inter-web and found the spoiler thread on here.

juozas

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
I came upon MangaHelpers while looking for manga material I was reading at the time. It was long ago and my memory might be not quite right but I guess it was similar or like that.

razor

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
It is because of Naruto. But now the manga has ended but it is still fun to visit this site.

Ramya

Reaction score
Country
India
I was searching for the Manhwa "Tower of God" chapter discussion and I got mangahelpers in the second of the results. Interested me to join a forum after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Fuzzy Pickles!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I decided to come to this forum because I want to get myself involved in the comics community, including manga. Being an aspiring comic book artist, being part of a community is vital to growing as an artist.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I decided to come to this forum because I want to get myself involved in the comics community, including manga. Being an aspiring comic book artist, being part of a community is vital to growing as an artist.
Best.
Name.
Ever.

SilverLugia345

Reaction score
Country
United States
I typed "Manga Forum" and then found this place. I was looking for a place to discuss, write about my manga experience and stuff.
Its awesome to see someone found these forums by typing in "Manga Forum", that's exactly what I did. I wanted to join a manga community, then when joining the community network with manga fans, artists, and writers. Part of me hopes to start one or two manga projects at some point.

Fuzzy Pickles!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Best.
Name.
Ever.
I am glad you like it. I use this username a lot on the Internet nowadays and everyone else likes it. I think I will be keeping this name for a long time.

Bonus points for whoever can spot the reference.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I was looking for a new FT Chapter 414 when i came across the Spoilers in the Mangahelpers thread.

From then i followed the site.In 2015 i suddenly decided why not i create an account here?And bingo i am here.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I came to this site to see any manga news or spoilers. I didn't know at that point that I would be able to see my potential favorite manga.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Its great to read so many new pots here. Thanks for sharing and keep em coming! For me, I was searching for myself, wandered here somehow and stayed for sometime. :nod

Franz123

Reaction score
Country
Australia
manga Helpers is where I read my favorite Manga