How did you come across MangaHelpers? | Page 35 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How did you come across MangaHelpers?

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I found MH through searching for Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 1 spoilers way back in 2014. I lurked the TG Forum for almost two years before actually making an account :XD
These days you can find me everywhere in this forum, as I like to participate in a lot of things
Most people lurk around before signing up and many become members after some time. We do have a high volume of "guests" with us, participating in the forum in their own silent way. :^_^

I've seen you flying around in many places. Nice to see your activity. :super

Cheers! ;)

Fascinating! You signed up, more or less, in the same time as me and you've made so many thing! :o Incredible! :super
You're not too bad yourself. Hope to see ya in the forum more often.

Take care! :)

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, i guess i was searching for some spoilers for toriko ,but i never found any good website.
So i happened to tap manga help on Google and found MangaHelpers, the best website until now.
HAIL TO MANGAHELPERS

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was casually strolling through the imagination park one day and whilst playing Pokemon go early alpha trial version a Bleach manga book fell on my head while i was sitting under an apple tree. Once I was hit on the head, it prompted me to find a forum to post and joke about manga, which just happened to be MH.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking at FT spoilers on tumblr, saw a link that comes here. Started out lurking then became a member a month later. Best place to discuss your favorite series, period. But I only comment in the FT section lol

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Looking at FT spoilers on tumblr, saw a link that comes here. Started out lurking then became a member a month later. Best place to discuss your favorite series, period. But I only comment in the FT section lol
He emerged from the FT Forum for the first time :gwah
Welcome to the real wide world of Mangahelpers dude :super

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I discovered mh as I was casually reading the manhwa Id the greatest fusion fantasy. Googled a forum and mh came up as one of the first hits.

One thing lead to another and I happened to register here looking for fellow cool peeps to chat with you know?

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
I came across MH when searching about SNK theories, lurked a bit and went away, then i came across the forum once again for the same reason, lurked for around a year, reading the discussions until finally decided to join :arf

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Googled some good FT forums. Came across this, FT subreddit, My Anime List and Fairy Tail Base.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Been lurking in this forum since 2015 though then made an account in March 2016.

biochoc

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
I was directed here by a friend and i absolutely love this community. Thanks Lilli :)

Irina_mashiro_22

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
as for me its actually started when i was got addicted watching FT anime and since the anime is in time-Off and i got impatient and i start searching for manga that when i find MH and i started lurking around for like 7 chapter and i decided to join..
its funny how people getting piss-off when they prediction didn't turn-out what they want to...:cheez:cheez:teehee:teehee:teehee
i actually was unaware were i was signing up to..and its also my first time to go out within fairy tail forum..:^_^:^_^:^_^

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
as for me its actually started when i was got addicted watching FT anime and since the anime is in time-Off and i got impatient and i start searching for manga that when i find MH and i started lurking around for like 7 chapter and i decided to join..
its funny how people getting piss-off when they prediction didn't turn-out what they want to...:cheez:cheez:teehee:teehee:teehee
i actually was unaware were i was signing up to..and its also my first time to go out within fairy tail forum..:^_^:^_^:^_^
it's the same for me as well :smile-big I was more into anime before I got into MH :XD
I can't quite remember if it was FT or HxH that got me into manga though.. but I just say HxH cause I like it more than FT. :fan

also.. better late than never, so.. welcome to MH Irina :super hope you have a good stay here. :^_^

LordOTaco

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
For me it was recommended by a friend on tumblr since I do youtube vids and theories mostly centered on Fairy Tail content for the time being right now. I figured why not as I enjoy connecting with others who share the same interests.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
For me it was recommended by a friend on tumblr since I do youtube vids and theories mostly centered on Fairy Tail content for the time being right now. I figured why not as I enjoy connecting with others who share the same interests.
Wow you're really outgoing for a newbie aren't you? Most of us took a fair while to start posting outside the forums of our favourite manga :p

YumaKuga

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
When I found this place, all I did was write "Manga" into google, and then it gave me helpers after that. The rest is history.
End of story

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
When I found this place, all I did was write "Manga" into google, and then it gave me helpers after that. The rest is history.
End of story
Don't leave out all those bans :heh