How did you come across MangaHelpers? | Page 34 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How did you come across MangaHelpers?

Jose Cruz

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I have been a hardcore fan of animation and graphic fiction since 2012. Now I feel like I have watched most anime worth watching so I decided to join a forum more specialized on manga.

Meddler Of Ages

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found it out of sheer accident. I wanted to see if Galaxy Express 999 had been translated into French so I could just translate it to English easier since my Japanese is very limited. Thanks MangaHelpers. Because of you I translated chapter 9 in one night.

Anera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
It was years ago ! I don't remember well but I discovered the forum by accident, I searched for a fanart and I found it like that. (thank Google) But I didn't pay attention... And one day, I tried to find spoilers on SPoT (about one year ago) and here I am.

sweetmelody

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I found it through google while looking for a manga to read, I want to expand my mangalist since I almost watch anime.

theflickx

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
I searched for toriko spoilers and i got here. :)

PhoebeJ

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: How did u come across MANGAHELPERS!?!?!?!?

I was searching for a group that talks about various manga, anime, and the like, so I can branch out to read and watch more titles.

Kamui

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was looking for a website where people talk about various anime's and manga's. I discovered MH looking for a Tokyo Ghoul Re discussion where people talk about their thoughts and give predictions as to what the next chapter could hold.
I had been lurking as a guest for a few months, and then I decided to pitch in and make an account so I could join the discussions.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
One day I became more hardcore fan of Fairy Tail lol. I find it funny, comical, challenging, heartbreaking, and touching. I just happened to google a FT forum and I found this site. The site's interface is quite comfortable for my eyes, neat, and cool. So I joined, in August 2015. Now I feel grateful I have joined and made friend with a lot of people around the world in this site! Thanks Mangahelpers!

number12michael

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I wanted to find a place where i could talk about my favorite manga Claymore, had been a long time lerker, then one day i just had to join in the conversation!

I also got to meet some amazing people (Number A, Utsune, GEG)

I do miss it, the end/start of a month i would rush to read the chapter so i could talk about it with everyone.

Momoni

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I googled "manga forum" a few minutes ago and it was the first to pop up!

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island
Googled Chojin Locke in 2007-08.

Azure Warrior

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been lurking this place for five years because I'd like to get some insight on the manga industry as well as seeing the weekly TOC.

So you can say that I've already gotten to know some notable users around here just by reading their posts daily.

ShadowCT6

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I found MH because of Nanatsu no Taizai. I started to read the manga after I had watched the anime on Netflix, but I started reading from the chapter 100 to the current chapter at that time just in one day. After I read all those chapters, I became so excited to anything new related with the following chapters that I searched on Google and found the site. But I didn't sign up soon after I found it. Actually, I was just following the posts weekly and started this in January. I signed up only in April. Since that day, the only thing I do in MH is post thins about Nanatsu no Taizai; only now I am starting to look other things, like this member zone. :)

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
come to the fun forum! we need more people there... only if it's your cup of tea, of course.

came across mangahelpers through telepathy!

Vote Kenshin!

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
*Cries a river and some manga books*
\

Etto ne - maaa....

Tite Kubo's finest work. :zan

Nuff said?

Having said that - I must pitty dem fools dat burn der own mangabooks!

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I found MH through searching for Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 1 spoilers way back in 2014. I lurked the TG Forum for almost two years before actually making an account :XD
These days you can find me everywhere in this forum, as I like to participate in a lot of things

ShadowCT6

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I found MH through searching for Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 1 spoilers way back in 2014. I lurked the TG Forum for almost two years before actually making an account :XD
These days you can find me everywhere in this forum, as I like to participate in a lot of things
Fascinating! You signed up, more or less, in the same time as me and you've made so many thing! :o Incredible! :super