If you love a trashy thing, then it's really a treasure. | Page 38 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

If you love a trashy thing, then it's really a treasure.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wtf what happened to bleach when i left it
When did you leave it? I would love nothing more than to try and sum up the absurdity for you.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
When did you leave it? I would love nothing more than to try and sum up the absurdity for you.
The arc where ichigo loses soul repears powers and gain some shitty as new power that i forgot what after meeting a new dude then shit happen where he gains it again and i stopped there
I just hated that arc with my soul

So i made it my headcanon that bleach ended when aizen is defeated and left it at that never looking back
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I absolutely forgot what new powers he gained or the arc name but it's everything after aizen fight is over

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The arc where ichigo loses soul repears powers and gain some shitty as new power that i forgot what after meeting a new dude then shit happen where he gains it gain and i stopped there
I just hated that arc with my soul

So i made it my headcanon that bleach ended when aizen is defeated and left it at that never looking back
That's wisdom right there. Something Kubo didn't show with his writing unfortunately.

Fullbringers I think. They got written out of the plot pretty quick. Then came the quincy invasion. A war with interdimensional space exorcist nazi's. The cringy as hell named Wandenreich. Led by the hilariously named Yhwach, who looks a bit like Gol D Rodger to me. Which was epic and sucked super hard. The best part IMO is the Unohana bit where you find out she's the original bloodthirsty kenpatchi, which you saw clips of in the game. Which is awesome until she dies to train and power up Kenpatchi because apparently Kubo spent to much time around Kishimoto at Jump parties.

Anyway, stuff happened. Some characters die, most don't. Most of it cool looking but sort of dumb. Then Ichigo ends up with Orihime and Rukia gets chucked to Renji in the epilogue because again Kubo spent too much time around Kishimoto.

I think that's about all anybody needs to know.