Round of 16 - Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss

Which Fighter Advances?

• Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 50 80.6%
  • Jura Neekis

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Voting Rules:
  • This Battle is a 3 way fight.
  • During Bo16, you'll be able to vote up to 24 hours after discussion ends.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Jellal FernandesJura NeekisMirajane Strauss
Discussion will end on: June 7th, 2016
Voting will end on: June 8th, 2016

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I can't see any way in which the battle would end without Jellal winning. With meteor, grand chariot and sema in his arsenal as well as his expert cqc skills and impressive strength, speed etc., he really does have this one in the bag with his opponents unable to match his speed, and only Jura would have a chance in defending from an attack like Grand Chariot. Add in the fact that Jellal is one of the few mages who has the impressive feats of properly one-shotting a spriggan, he takes this one out. Difficulty wise, I'd say mid-high as its a threeway, if it was just Jellal vs x, it'd be mid dif in Jellal's favour.

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
We haven't seen Mirajane recently (fodders don't count), Jura has had an underwhelming performance against God Serena, whereas Jellal one-shotted a Spriggan 12 (arguably one of the worst, if not the worst).
I'm voting for Jellal for the time being but i know my opinion might be biased. If i get convinced i'll change my vote

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Damn this one is pretty difficult. If Mirajane uses Seilah Soul her opponents should be doomed, but Jellal could use Meteor so she won't have a chance to get him.

I will wait somewhat longor to decide this battle. Jellal may have the best speed but his spells take a long time to cast. As for now I'm leaning towards Mirajane thanks to her hax magic.

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Jella.I always placed Jellal at the level of Laxus.maybe above or below,depends on their fight.I see Jellal winning here.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
  • M.Attack: Jellal >>> Jura <<< Mirajane > Jellal
  • F.Attack: Jellal << Jura > Mirajane > Jellal
  • Defense: Jellal << Jura >> Mirajane > Jellal
  • Stamina: Jellal < Jura > Mirajane < Jellal
  • Speed: Jellal >>> Jura <<< Mirajane = Jellal
  • Versatility: Jellal >>> Jura << Mirajane < Jellal
  • Intelligence: Jellal << Jura > Mirajane > Jellal
  • MP: Jellal < Jura > Mirajane < Jellal
  • Jellal > Jura < Mirajane = Jellal
Mira will win.
Difficult - 9\10

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
If we're talking about their current selves, Jellal should pull off a win. Mira doesn't have enough feats, and Jura was fodderized against too strong an opponent so we don't know if Jura has really improved if compared to GMG Jura. I think Jellal would be fodderized by Serena but I still give this to Jellal.

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Jellel is a like glass cannon. Fortunately, he's got a tremendous speed advantage to make up for his lack of defence -- to keep him a safe distance in tense situations & enable him to cast his spells.

Mira is a potentially devastating foe, but I can't just assume what worked well with fodders would work well against real opponents.

Jura was impressive back then, but today's opponents are a lot tougher than the characters back then; and so are his opponents in this battle.

Jellel >>> Mira & Jura

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Jellal is soo above everyone else it's not funny, Jura and Mira could team up and Jellal would stomp both. Only people on Jellal's level in the tourney is Natsu, Laxus and Gajeel.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Jellal is soo above everyone else it's not funny, Jura and Mira could team up and Jellal would stomp both. Only people on Jellal's level in the tourney is Natsu, Laxus and Gajeel.
LOL you rank Gajeel above a team-up from Jura and Mira?

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Jellal takes this.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
LOL you rank Gajeel above a team-up from Jura and Mira?
Jura is nowhere Spriggan tier while Gajeel was portrayed as the main character leading the charge in the north. Gajeel stomped a Spriggan once entering DF so yeah, I do.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Jellal wins this.He can one shot Jura and from feats Mira is still below Jura atleast for now though she has Macro.Jellal can use GC and Sema to take out Mirajane.I am giving this vote to Jellal.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly, I would say that it is a tie between Jellal and Mirajane. Jura obviously loses in this one.

However, since there is no such thing as a tie, I think I will go for Mirajane. If I had to choose, she is a little stronger than Jellal.

So Mira wins extreme-max diff.

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
LOL.

Jellal solos both.

Jellal >> Jura >>>> Mira.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Honestly, I would say that it is a tie between Jellal and Mirajane. Jura obviously loses in this one.

However, since there is no such thing as a tie, I think I will go for Mirajane. If I had to choose, she is a little stronger than Jellal.

So Mira wins extreme-max diff.
And what implies that Mira is even near Jellal.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Current Mira would one shot Jura from simple powerscaling. Heck a half dead Current Wendy was pre-ts Laxus lvl...now Mira must be up there especially since she was one of the people actually stated to train.

I'd say Mira bcs she could Macro Jellal to kill himself and proceed to oneshot Jura. I don't think Jellal is on Laxus lvl and he pretty much had a super advantage over Neinhart so I still don't regard him as S12 tier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jellel is a like glass cannon. Fortunately, he's got a tremendous speed advantage to make up for his lack of defence -- to keep him a safe distance in tense situations & enable him to cast his spells.

Mira is a potentially devastating foe, but I can't just assume what worked well with fodders would work well against real opponents.

Jura was impressive back then, but today's opponents are a lot tougher than the characters back then; and so are his opponents in this battle.

Jellel >>> Mira & Jura
Near dead Sayla was able to easily control Erza, Minerva, and a dead chairman at the same time, Current Mira >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sayla so yeah Macro doesn't just work on fodder.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Everything pretty much. Her stats are better than his.

But the thing that won it for me is Macro.
Nothing implies that. Portayal puts Jellal above Mira, Jellal himself has displayed better stats (Jura couldn't tag Jellal and he blitzes Cobra. In terms of DC Sema is above Mira has shown and his powered by GC is wayy above anything Mira will probably have in attack potency)

Marco couldn't eve knock out a whole bunch of fodder....Marco is soo overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.