Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 186 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 186 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
簡易バレ
タイトル「東京第2結界5」。表紙はノリノリの秤。
前半は基本殴り合い。謎の音楽が流れる中、鹿紫雲と秤の一進一退の攻防が続く。
ある程度交戦して秤の体に電荷が溜まったところで鹿紫雲が電気を放ち、秤の左腕を吹っ飛ばす。
しかし秤は右足の蹴りで応戦、直後吹っ飛んだはずの左腕で反撃。
坐殺博徒で大当たりを引いた秤にはボーナスとして、私鉄純愛列車主題歌「あちらをタてれば」が流れる4分11秒、無制限に呪力が流れ続ける。
秤は反転術式を使えないが、無限の呪力で秤自身が壊れないように肉体が反射で反転術式を行う。
つまり秤は大当たり直後4分11秒不死身となる。
加えてラウンド中に呪力と焼き切れた術式が回復するため、大当たりを引き続ける限り何度でも領域を展開できる。4分11秒終了直後に領域展開「坐殺博徒」。以下次々号。次号休載。

-The first half is basically a fistfight. While mysterious music plays.

-An electric charge builds up in Kashimo's body, he shoots electricity and blows off Hakari's left arm.

-However, Hakari responded with a kick to the right leg, and immediately attacks with the same left arm that was supposed to have been blown off.

-Hakari has already won the jackpot against charles.

-As a Jackpot for Hakari, the theme song of the pure love train, "Ano wo Jun'ai Resshoku" (If you look over there, you'll see) plays for 4 minutes and 11 seconds, and the unlimited cursed energy continues to flow without any limitation.

-Hakari cannot use the reversal technique, but his body performs the reversal technique by reflection so that the Hakari itself is not destroyed by the unlimited cursed energy.

-In other words, Hakari becomes invulnerable for 4 minutes and 11 seconds immediately after hitting the jackpot.

-Furthermore, since the unlimited CE and the burnt-out technique are recovered during the round, he can deploy the domain as many times as he likes as long as he continues to win the jackpot.

END. Break next week

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Okay wow, that's one broken ass ability. It does make sense why it requires luck, haha.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
-Chapter ends with Hakari using another Domain Expansion.

Azazel05

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
How did Hakari find Panda so easily?
They should have been scattered. The radius of the barrier is 6kms... If the invincible Hakari lasts only 4 mins, it's next to impossible for Hakari to find Panda and have this invincible mode ...Unless he can 'fly' like Gojo does...

LeMillion_

Reaction score
Country
Canada
How did Hakari find Panda so easily?
They should have been scattered. The radius of the barrier is 6kms... If the invincible Hakari lasts only 4 mins, it's next to impossible for Hakari to find Panda and have this invincible mode ...Unless he can 'fly' like Gojo does...
1 - We dont know how far they were from each other.
2 - Hakari probably felt their CE.

zafool974

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hajime came back after 400 years expecting to fight Sukuna now he has to watch a romance anime in order to stay alive lmao. Hakari is fking broken, maki is a hater fr.
that one cracked me up, imagine the confusion in Kashimo's head. "WTF is this? "

I think we will see his domain expansion when Hakari gets a seconfd jackpot

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Damn, Hakari really is broken when he's on a roll. I thought Yuuta was just being humble, but the man was telling the truth.

LeMillion_

Reaction score
Country
Canada
that one cracked me up, imagine the confusion in Kashimo's head. "WTF is this? "

I think we will see his domain expansion when Hakari gets a seconfd jackpot
I dont know why, but I dont think that Kashimo has a domain expansion

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Keeping in mind that Kashimo comes from a long, long past, I think that his domain works like Higuruma's domain.

Azazel05

Reaction score
Country
India
It would be weird if he didn't, since Uro and Ryu have it.
Maybe he would have the other one...which was considered as the pinnacle of jujutsu along with domain expansion - Maximum: Uzumaki (I think).
It was mentioned that he was giving of sparks...he might be charging up to fire a lightning bolt.... ridiculously fast... ridiculously destructive...and it doesn't use his CE....Kinda like Sasuke's Kirin.

This would make Kashimo extremely OP without a domain....and ofc, he would have a simple domain to nullify a domain's guaranteed hit.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The chapter starts with the Hakari throwing a strong punch toward Kashimo. Kashimo asks Hakari for his name.

Hakari : I am Hakari Kinji, but you can call me Kin-chan~

Then, Kashimo also introduces himself

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hakari realizes this is the one with 100 points and jokingly tells Kashimo to let him use them, to which Kashimo says sure, if hakari can tell him where Sukuna is.

But Hakari seems to zone out, to Kashimo's bafflement.

Last edited:

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I dont know why, but I dont think that Kashimo has a domain expansion
He seems like a very strong Ancient Sorcerer, I imagine he would have one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe he would have the other one...which was considered as the pinnacle of jujutsu along with domain expansion - Maximum: Uzumaki (I think).
It was mentioned that he was giving of sparks...he might be charging up to fire a lightning bolt.... ridiculously fast... ridiculously destructive...and it doesn't use his CE....Kinda like Sasuke's Kirin.

This would make Kashimo extremely OP without a domain....and ofc, he would have a simple domain to nullify a domain's guaranteed hit.
You can have both a Maximum (Uzumaki is just Cursed Spirit Manipulation's Maximum Technique) and a Domain Expansion. Jogo has both for example.

I don't see why Kashimo would lack a Domain.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

LeMillion_

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Kashimo is getting cooked, you love to see it