Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 186 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 186 - Spoilers & Discussion

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Well, if he loses here, he's dead unless he spills information on Sukuna, which he wouldn't do.
Another option would be Yuta using his 200 points to create a rule to switch between colonies, and he'd come to the rescue, but that'd be shining too much light on the young prodigy, and barely any at all on his supposed "equal" from the third year.

Hakari should struggle, but he'll win, in my opinion.

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I understand that Hakari losing here would definitely hurt his hype, but I want Kashimo to stick around. We’re all assume he’s looking for a fight with Sukuna, but maybe there’s more to it. I just think it would be a waste to get rid of him so quickly.

Plus Hakari’s whole thing is that he’s super inconsistent. Yeah if he hits a Jackpot, he’s broken, but the odds of him hitting it are 1 in 239.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hakari doesn't have to kill Kashimo. The former asked the latter to hand over the 100 points if he wins, so we'll likely either get a Yuta/Uro/Ryu scenario, where the antagonists survive, or a Megumi/Reggie situation, where the death of the antagonist is delayed enough for them to give a speech. In either case, we'll know what Hajime is all about.

Brainfreeze

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, Hakari is losing this.
Maybe. I don't think so though because Hakari is hilariously broken. But one thing I like about JJK is that the heroes are the OP ones. Gojo, Yuuta, now Hakari.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Bruh, Hakari is hax. His ability is quite ridiculous, and yet not ridiculous to the point it makes the story awful. I really like it. I still think he must have some tricks to make the odds work for him.

Now I don't think Kashimo will go down easily. My bet is that he might launch his own domain now. In all cases, this explains why Yuta thought so highly of Hakari.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
What separates Hakari from Yuta is personality. Guys like Hakari needs humbling, and a loss or at least a moment of shock would provide that. Remember, Gojo and Goto both lost in their teens and they came back stronger than ever. If Hakari were to lose I think that would give him a moment to evolve as a character.

zafool974

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hakari is NUTS. What a broken ability, the dude is basically immortal.

There will be a twist. Kashimo seems pretty durable. His DE will make Hakari struggle for sure.

BaseNeptune

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
He gives off a cavalier attitude but I don't see any indication or hint of Hakari needing to be humbled. It's actually quite the opposite for the pair if the ending dialogue of Yuta's fight is any concern. I digress though, we know only the bare bones of Hakari's past so that's up for debate. Perhaps it's a bit more than the delinquent-with-a-heart trope being played here with him.

But honestly, in my opinion, we don't need development for Hakari right now. We just met him! Gege has just started to build him, we wouldn't be able to fully appreciate the changes if he were to be put through the wringer so soon.

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ive seen some people speculating that Kashimo might not have a CT

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy