Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 186 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 186 - Spoilers & Discussion

Wookitake

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hakari just got a Mario Kart Super Star

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
LMAO, Yuta wasnt lying...

I wonder how this Hakari would fare against 15 fingers Sukuna.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Is there anything else except waiting this out that Kashimo can do? If Kashimo lays a domain right now, assuming he has a sure-hit one, its effect will likely be neutralized by the fact that Hakari's DE is also in motion. At that point, it will become a battle of attrition against someone with infinite cursed energy and limitless recovery, which is pretty much a losing battle. Also, if you deploy your Domain Expansion that early on, and it fails, you're both handicapped in being unable to use your cursed technique for a short amount of time thereafter, in addition to most likely having no more cursed energy to perform DE once again.
I'm curious as to how Kashimo will potentially turn the tides until Hakari gets a second jackpot here.

By the way, Kashimo hits HARD, my god. Hakari would have already lost if not for his jackpot earlier. Or maybe he's just not putting in as much effort in dodging; that could also be it.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
If Kashimo lays a domain right now, assuming he has a sure-hit one, its effect will likely be neutralized by the fact that Hakari's DE is also in motion.
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
I meant it as in the case of Dagon and Megumi - Megumi neutralized Dagon's guaranteed hit with his incomplete domain.
Or do you believe that Kashimo's ability can completely overwhelm Hakari's? I assumed there'd be a struggle/tug-of-war.

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
Is there anything else except waiting this out that Kashimo can do? If Kashimo lays a domain right now, assuming he has a sure-hit one, its effect will likely be neutralized by the fact that Hakari's DE is also in motion. At that point, it will become a battle of attrition against someone with infinite cursed energy and limitless recovery, which is pretty much a losing battle. Also, if you deploy your Domain Expansion that early on, and it fails, you're both handicapped in being unable to use your cursed technique for a short amount of time thereafter, in addition to most likely having no more cursed energy to perform DE once again.
I'm curious as to how Kashimo will potentially turn the tides until Hakari gets a second jackpot here.

By the way, Kashimo hits HARD, my god. Hakari would have already lost if not for his jackpot earlier. Or maybe he's just not putting in as much effort in dodging; that could also be it.
Holy shit, what a fight!

Yuta was not kidding, Hakari is as broken as he is. Todo pales in comparison, only Gojo seems to be better than them.
I guess Kenjaku has something that makes him even more OP than those two.

Kashimo is gud indeed. He's keeping up and he's not phased so much for the hits he's taken.
I think he will wait for the second jackpot to unleash his DE. If he can tank him for 8 minutes he can make it if Hakari doesn't get a third jackpot.

I'm thinking the stronger opponents he faces, the less amount of jackpots he's likely to hit in a row. Otherwise nothing can beat him.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Yeah, Hakari is losing this.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I honestly don't think so.
When he showed his domain so early, I was concerned, and now he's already at this peak. He will cool down and Kashimo will show his full power, it's looking grim I'm afraid.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
When he showed his domain so early, I was concerned, and now he's already at this peak. He will cool down and Kashimo will show his full power,
So do you think Akutami staged it just for jobbing? He might as well not create it at all, then ....

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Honestly a stalemate seems very likely aswell

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
LMAO, Yuta wasnt lying...

I wonder how this Hakari would fare against 15 fingers Sukuna.
Would probably lose. Like I think he will lose to Kashimo still.

If he loses the Jackpot he's basically screwed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I meant it as in the case of Dagon and Megumi - Megumi neutralized Dagon's guaranteed hit with his incomplete domain.
Or do you believe that Kashimo's ability can completely overwhelm Hakari's? I assumed there'd be a struggle/tug-of-war.
If the Tug of War Happens Hakari won't be able to get get his Jackpots.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
So do you think Akutami staged it just for jobbing? He might as well not create it at all, then ....
Usually whoever shows their trump card first loses. I don't think it will be jobbing, he'll probably lose after a good showing.

Wookitake

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't remeber JJK following a "first bankai loses"-like-rule or anything of that sort. Especially after so much hype on Hakari.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Moreover, after the defeat of Panda it would be repetitive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

English scan are out

BaseNeptune

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
So if I'm reading it right, the end of last chapter and the first few pages of this chapter are just Hakari's natural curse energy output without the buffs?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
No, if he hit the Jackpot in his domain he receives an exponential energy boost.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Jujutsu Kaisen has been straight fire for months now and the choreopgrahpy is as sharp as ever. I do agree with @Crimson Ice though, this does look grim for Hakari. Shonen rule #1 whoever shows their trump card first loses, I don't think Hakari has anything to offer other than this trick, but Kashimo does including a domain expansion which he should have. We'll just have to wait and see.

Great chapter!

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Well, honestly, if one of the people who had been presented as Gojo's probable heirs were really defeated like this it would be somewhat disappointing .... plus, Panda has already come out badly.

BaseNeptune

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm impartial to whether he loses or not, but Hakari losing his first major fight so soon after his introduction would be pretty detrimental to his character's portrayal and certainly below most fans expectations.